BPsite Forums
March 29, 2024, 03:55:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: BPSITE FOREVER!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Poll
Question: What is the most annoying in Koc AgeII
Database Errors - 29 (52.7%)
U finally built up a worthy defense, then U got sabotaged and lose everything - 16 (29.1%)
Some bug that tells U that U clicked the wrong number, even when u clicked the right number - 7 (12.7%)
Cheaters with the same nicks as officer f.e. warrior1 warrior2 ... - 3 (5.5%)
Total Voters: 58

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: AgeII -- PoLL  (Read 26601 times)
[nsdap]

View Profile
« on: September 13, 2003, 12:26:00 AM »

I hate the sabotage the most, if any one strong doesnt like u , u're doomed in AgeII
also duplicate accounts that have the same name that are not being removed
(f.e. warrior1 warrior2 .. warrior33)  . that CHEATING, right?  :ph34r:  :alien:  
Thamior

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2003, 12:32:42 AM »

I just started playing this game, and I like it a lot, but it's pretty sad that people would create multiple accounts to try and cheat their way through it.  It's unbelievable that such obvious cheaters wouldn't be kicked out in a heartbeat.

I'm gonna hang out with my wang out and rock out with my cock out!
_afo_afo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2003, 12:33:53 AM »

Database errors and foolish thing saying I clicked wrong number are tied as of now. Nobody has attacked me or sabatoged me yet.   Smiley  

[nsdap]

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2003, 12:36:01 AM »

True, It's not fair. I'm not cheating coz thats not giving me the feeling that I'm getting better when I improve my rank.
they should beat every cheater out of KOC and banned! Tongue thats the only way to get rid of those bastards
Lord Lanair

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2003, 12:38:14 AM »

I say sabotage because all of the other ones are not as serious (well... maybe the cheaters, but still).  Losing your entire armoury must be the worst thing possible (hasn't happened to me yet- talk to Filran).  <_<  

- I'm scissors.  Nerf rock.  Paper's fine.

-It's not the mind control that kills people; it's the fall damage.

-Que sera, sera.
[nsdap]

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2003, 12:38:22 AM »

Database errors and foolish thing saying I clicked wrong number are tied as of now. Nobody has attacked me or sabatoged me yet.   Smiley
If nobody sabotaged you yet u may consider yourself very lucky. I had 610.000 defense and the next moment it was all gone . people with Level10 Spy Skill are allmighty now , they do what they want Sad
Arkanor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2003, 12:42:31 AM »

Yeah... against level 10 level 4 is weak...

They're all tied now...  

Being a good example is hard.  I’m trying to serve as a horrible warning instead.
_afo_afo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2003, 01:14:57 AM »

That's why I try to look as poor as possible.  LOL  

Psygod

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2003, 07:32:36 AM »

if i could i would have picked all the options!!!

Armageddon is near!
zy009

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2003, 10:17:49 AM »

sabotage and database error are the worst, they are the most serious problem in age 2, cos they waste ur time to build up ur army
robke136

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2003, 11:19:19 AM »

I accually like Age 2:

*the database errors are not that bad. I've been playing other games too like starkingdoms, wargates,... and there were a lot more bugs in the first ages.
*the sabotaging thing is the only thing to take a kingdom down. this is what i missed in age1: when you were in a war: you couldnt kill your enemy fully. you could only weaken him, not bring him down to 0.
*I haven't noticed the bug when you click the wrong number yet. I think it's fixed by now. I click about 10 links/day for all my officers and I've never ever clicked the wrong number. But kingsofchaos-crew is verry busy with the bugs. can't blame them.
*the cheaters... you'll meet them in every game you play. from Soldier of fortune to Counterstrike to Age of empires to Kingsofchaos. I don't think 'being your own officer' is the worst cheat of all. I think the linkclicking scripts suck the most and you must be a real freak to make that.

But I think this kingsofchaos would need some official alliances and sectors to fight  against eachother. This is a WARGAME so I think there needs to be a bit more WAR in this GAME

This was my opion.
greetingz Robke136 : I hope I may join you guys verry soon

sirjohn13

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2003, 11:45:55 AM »

I find sabotage by far the most annoying. The rest (cheaters and server problems/bug) have always existed in the previous ages and in other similar games too, we have got used to all of them, but this sabotage is a new feature.

Proud member of

..::We have no beginning.. ..we have no end.. ..we are InfInItE::..
opperdude

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2003, 11:54:32 AM »

i like sabotaing and don't care about ne weapons (there just a bank to get me to the next spylevel Smiley )

'Joost, like juice but better' ~fire

happy now?
Attackus

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2003, 05:18:26 PM »

Well, database errors for now.  I've never been sabotaged yet, so I don't care about that.  But, I dread the thought...and the number-error isn't bad anymore.  Of course, the cheaters...grr, but they haven't personally affected me yet.
-A

Never, never before had their eyes rested on the rolling hills of Morsha...never before had they thought of what they would see.  That very moment, that twilight moment, their eyes glowed in wonder and they started down the bank.
-Memoirs of Attackus
swiLL

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2003, 05:51:09 PM »

I'd have to say the most annoying thing in KoC is none of the above. What annoys me most is when you have almost saved up enough for another Dragonskin just to have someone steal 90k from you. Now that's annoying.

It's easy to love me now. Would you love me when I was down, and out? Would you still have love for me?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: