BPsite Forums
April 28, 2024, 10:25:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: BPSITE FOREVER!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Poll
Question: What is the most annoying in Koc AgeII
Database Errors - 29 (52.7%)
U finally built up a worthy defense, then U got sabotaged and lose everything - 16 (29.1%)
Some bug that tells U that U clicked the wrong number, even when u clicked the right number - 7 (12.7%)
Cheaters with the same nicks as officer f.e. warrior1 warrior2 ... - 3 (5.5%)
Total Voters: 58

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: AgeII -- PoLL  (Read 26838 times)
Lord Lanair

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: October 11, 2003, 05:17:32 AM »

My new opinion is that database errors are the worst.  I can't access my account often enough, and I have a huge pile of gold sitting there for hours.  Talk about perfect farming opportunities for those people with patience to sit and attack over 20 minutes.  LOL
« Last Edit: October 11, 2003, 03:48:56 PM by Lord Lanair » Logged

- I'm scissors.  Nerf rock.  Paper's fine.

-It's not the mind control that kills people; it's the fall damage.

-Que sera, sera.
Psygod

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: October 11, 2003, 09:47:07 AM »

of course you have a new opinion now lanair, after expiriencing endless numbers of database errors in the last few days  LOL  

Armageddon is near!
Lord Lanair

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: October 11, 2003, 03:49:55 PM »

Well... that and becoming sab immune.  But I might have changed my mind weeks ago if I had known how bad the errors were gonna get.   LOL  

-Que sera, sera.
Firienholt

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: October 11, 2003, 09:40:13 PM »

I think the data base errors are most annoying... because you could be sitting there with alot of money and then someone take all of it because of the error... (has happened to me many times...)

And losing your whole armoury really sucks too... that has happened to me twice and I have been sabbed alot too, just not whole armoury...
matt_the_shark

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: October 11, 2003, 11:01:44 PM »

the database errors are the worst.  though, the worst loss I've had is only 6 plate armours...

FragMaster1972

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: October 12, 2003, 06:30:11 AM »

man, you people are all really unlucky. I haven't been sabbed once (and am now immune), and never lost any money to the db errors. people barely ever attack me. It's nice. Cheesy  

1 posts to [span style=\'font-size:30pt;line-height:100%\'][/s]BURSEG!!![/u][/size][/span][/b]
"If you ever find yourself on the side of the Majority, it's time to pause and reflect." -Mark Twain[/color]

G1lbert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: October 13, 2003, 12:23:41 PM »

Aarggh... sorry to interrupt here (yeah, I know it's been a while), just wanted to check out the doggie-thread when I saw that one of your members is called NSDAP?Huh What the hell??? SICK!

Gegen Nazi's!  :angry:  Nie Wieder Fascismus!  :angry:  etc..

LOL, sorry, I'm off now..

Arantor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: October 14, 2003, 01:29:59 AM »

I think the biggest problem is the large number of database errors.  I have lost money several times because I get errors when I try to buy something (my normal habit is to open my armoury/training page in another window and spend instantly) and somebody nabs me.

And I've lost 31 Excals and probably 4 or so Dragonskins to sabotage.  The largest I've lost at once is 22 Excaliburs. :sheep:  I still think sabotage is cool.  I figure if someone sabbs me, now I just sabb them right back.  It grants a lot of power when you have high CA levels, and they're really cheap to start out with.

I'd love it if Age 3 added an Assassination covert attack, heheh.  But I doubt many would go for that idea.

Aran Taur
Lyban

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: October 14, 2003, 04:01:14 AM »

An assassination covert attack....interesting idea. Maybe they could allow you to assassinate spies as a means of reducing CA. I think you're right though, from feedback I've had a lot of people hate the covert side of this age altogether so I don't imagine they're going to want assassination as well.

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you heard is not what I meant" - Allied Pilots (WWII)

Lord Lanair

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: October 14, 2003, 04:19:06 AM »

It'd be better if they eliminated spying all together (except for recon missions).  Wink  

-Que sera, sera.
BloodRaider

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: October 15, 2003, 11:38:28 PM »

OoOo the database errors sucked, but i voted for the multiplaying accounts since they needed some love...  I mean, damn, they dont' even bother hiding the fact they have multi accounts.  I purposely go out of my way to sabb anything like this if i can (only have lvl 7's atm)

Of course I'm for the death penalty. Where would Christianity be if Jesus Christ got 10 to 15 with time off for good behavior?
Psygod

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: October 16, 2003, 12:13:59 AM »

i think the database errors should get a definition in the dictionary, a combination of words like:%&#%@$#, &#!*&$# and *&^%&^^%!
« Last Edit: October 16, 2003, 12:15:31 AM by Psygod » Logged

Armageddon is near!
Arkanor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: October 16, 2003, 12:19:28 AM »

I dunno... a CA of over 100k keeps most people off your back... mostly.  Those fooking database errors get me the most.  

Being a good example is hard.  I’m trying to serve as a horrible warning instead.
Lord Lanair

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: October 16, 2003, 03:35:30 AM »

I miss the database errors, if the one that prevents you from logging on is excluded.  At least with them, if you sit at the computer long enough, the site is bound to work!  LOL  

-Que sera, sera.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: