BPsite Forums
March 28, 2024, 10:31:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: BPSITE FOREVER!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ri'than Lian Update  (Read 10063 times)
Filran

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2003, 04:15:00 PM »

I make up words, and sometimes languages on a daily basis, so naming things like that is very helpful to me. I draw on things I know, subconsiously change them into something that is not used before, and spit it out for use. Tongue I've been making up mumbo-jumbo languages since I was about 7, and didn't read WoT and LoTR.  Cheesy  

Too hot to handle, too cold to hold.

Member of TGA for five years! Joined Feb 1st, 2003
Shadow Hawk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2003, 12:05:10 PM »

Hey SS...

wondering if you've updated Ri'than yet?  and if so, could u please post the URL for me, cos i'd be interested in having it.

cheers

"Always cheat, Always Win, the only unfair fight is the one you lose."
Guest:SS
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2003, 12:21:40 PM »

I'm sorry to say that the only progress I've made since that post is to create the menu for deciding how to search (case sensitive yes/no, find at start/end/anywhere in line, etc) nothing much else. Sad
I have just marked on my calendar Wednesday evening for working on Ri'than Lian... assuming I do get to work on it then I should get something which is somewhere near usable. I doubt four hours is enough to finish it, though tis not impossible. Smiley
Rug

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2003, 09:00:20 PM »

*Puts his Necromancy boots on*

Can I get a finished version of Ri'than? Twould be useful for editing a few things... Smiley.
SS
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2003, 09:09:09 PM »

Heh. I'd completely forgotten about this.

Um, I'll go have a look at how far I'd managed to get with it.

edit: Hmmm, the previous post is relatively accurate - four to six hours of work and I can probably get something nice. After I've finished my pizza I can give it half an hours worth of work, and tomorrow morning I can add another couple of hours. A couple more in the evening and I'll see where I'm at, and probably upload whatever stage I've reached.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2003, 09:18:13 PM by SS » Logged

Peter 'SpectralShadows' Boughton,
Seeker of Perfection, BPsite Sitelord.

Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming
defiance with the last breath, to spit in the Sightblinder's eye on the Last Day.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: