BPsite Forums
March 29, 2024, 02:28:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: BPSITE FOREVER!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: I heard you guys need this....  (Read 28182 times)
EvilTracy

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2004, 01:47:08 AM »

nah, you helped by quoting my post. I took the link down. People wanna make a bid deal out of it... so screw em. (But I guess you just saved the day for some people)

Thamior

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2004, 01:53:43 AM »

This war is getting pretty uncivilized.  You people should stop talking shit and start killing each other.  Nobody has realized yet that everyone in KoC thinks their alliance is the best when in reality they have no means to judge the other alliance in question.  Everyone is just bickering like a bunch of old people married for fifty years.  Don't talk trash...take out the trash.  Kill!  Kill!  Kill!  *Brings out a bucket of Pop-corn*  Okay, let's get it on!

I'm gonna hang out with my wang out and rock out with my cock out!
EvilTracy

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2004, 02:32:29 AM »

This war is getting pretty uncivilized.  You people should stop talking shit and start killing each other.  Nobody has realized yet that everyone in KoC thinks their alliance is the best when in reality they have no means to judge the other alliance in question.  Everyone is just bickering like a bunch of old people married for fifty years.  Don't talk trash...take out the trash.  Kill!  Kill!  Kill!  *Brings out a bucket of Pop-corn*  Okay, let's get it on!
Talking is half the fun.... no reason to take that away. If it was really that annoying, I would have been banned from here... and everyone from TGA would have been banned from Orc Army... gotta talk some shit ya know.  (just gotta be careful of the sensitive puss's which may cry if you're too rough with words)

Saladin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2004, 03:00:13 AM »

like tommyboy Wink

I have become Death; destroyer of worlds.
--J. Robert Oppenheimer upon witnessing the explosion of the first atomic bomb
[/font]
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato
[/font]
Biteme360

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2004, 04:28:00 AM »

(just gotta be careful of the sensitive puss's which may cry if you're too rough with words)

...or ban you from their aim lists  Tongue  

The One and ONLY Shadow_King
The Tallest Person is the Last One Standing
EvilTracy

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2004, 05:12:37 PM »

...or ban you from their aim lists  Tongue
Ban is such a harsh word... I did not 'ban' you. I blocked  you. But like I said in an earlier post, I unblocked you now so you can heckle me.

« Last Edit: January 23, 2004, 05:13:13 PM by EvilTracy » Logged

Biteme360

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2004, 07:36:56 PM »

true, and heckle i shall  LOL  

The One and ONLY Shadow_King
The Tallest Person is the Last One Standing
tommyboy

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2004, 01:21:02 AM »

like tommyboy Wink
really im a puss im not the one crying u are
evilknight

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2004, 02:30:23 AM »

dude, tommyboy, ive just realized something. ive only known u for around 2 or 3 dayz, and i already dont like u that much, which is bad, cause get along with almost everyone pretty well  Wink  

HaHa. This post cost SS .5 cents! So Sayeth the Evilknight.
Hmmm. The court will take a 15 minute recess to fix the judicial...bench...thingy. ~Ethan
darkstone331+1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2004, 03:04:23 AM »

Where did you get the dancing Vivi avatar, its uber cool.

You become truly wise when you stop thinking with your mind and begin to think with your wang.
If you highlighted this to read, then you must be one bored mofo
KILLUMALL

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2004, 03:11:43 AM »

Just a Random post here to raise my post count  :hehe:  Evil do you like my constant pestering all over the forums?? your the rater of people LOL  LOL  

Rowdy, outsiders of loony insubordinent disease.....R.O.O.L.I.D. (hells yeah)
my quote: The greatest trick the devil ever did pull was making the world believe he wasnt real

*Shimmies down the hall....falls out of the house....*
Official owner of:
Carpet Spamming,Not only do I not know the answer, I Dont even know what the question is...Im a freak of society in a society of Freaks
darkstone331+1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2004, 03:14:41 AM »

now that's rude calling him a rater and you don't spam here, you spam at the common room place thingie I think.

You become truly wise when you stop thinking with your mind and begin to think with your wang.
KILLUMALL

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2004, 03:17:03 AM »

for one i Apologize for my rudeness and i also apologize for my random spamming but i am not liked in TGA so i wander trying to get into topics  Sad  

my quote: The greatest trick the devil ever did pull was making the world believe he wasnt real

Official owner of:
Carpet Spamming,Not only do I not know the answer, I Dont even know what the question is...Im a freak of society in a society of Freaks
darkstone331+1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2004, 03:18:17 AM »

I'm not in TGA either. I am an orc but I get to spam here cuase I'm the enemy. and now that we conversed you are succesfully in the loop. No thanks necessary.

KILLUMALL

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2004, 03:22:46 AM »

No problem.....I dont mind...probably cause i letting my account on KOC kinda dwindle until age 3 anyway so i dont care....also heh cool nice sneaky sneaky ish ing I used to be Ugly but i got sergery and got taller and became human

Official owner of:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: