BPsite Forums
April 29, 2024, 03:21:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: BPSITE FOREVER!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
  Print  
Author Topic: I heard you guys need this....  (Read 28388 times)
EvilTracy

View Profile
« on: January 23, 2004, 12:49:29 AM »

I heard you guys didn't like clicking without the autopaster anymore.... Orc Army has many resourceful members.... so, just thought I would level the playing field and help you out also...

**************************************************************************************
GONE... the URL was there... but it seems to be causing such a big hissy fit.... it's gone... I hope those of you who use it downloaded it while you can... last time I try to help
**************************************************************************************

There's  your new autopaster for the new clickmaster
« Last Edit: January 23, 2004, 01:45:36 AM by EvilTracy » Logged

Elvish_Dude

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2004, 12:55:26 AM »

So you are giving TGA an autopaster? I guesse you guys are gonna try and be nice so we will stop farming you. So do you give up or something. You guys are getting desperate now. First you try blameing TGA for cheating and now you are bribing TGA.

Long Live Elves, Dwarves, and Humans!
tommyboy

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2004, 01:05:04 AM »

So you are giving TGA an autopaster? I guesse you guys are gonna try and be nice so we will stop farming you. So do you give up or something. You guys are getting desperate now. First you try blameing TGA for cheating and now you are bribing TGA.
how are we getting desperate itz for fun and were not hurt like you say and imm not bragging just telling the truth not my fualt you cant take it like it is
Elvish_Dude

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2004, 01:09:46 AM »

I did not say you were bragging. If you take it for fun then how come your over here crying that d1skreet is cheating(And he is not).
I am taking it as it is- your desperate and are bribing orc army with an autopaster

tommyboy

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2004, 01:14:48 AM »

ha good one did i ever say he was cheating? dont remember just useing logic never called him a cheater he just probly dont have a life but just baking my members up.....crying? i c no tears.
bribing ha you just need help more then we do we dont care if you take it or not  i dont care and no one else does....we dont use cheap shit like that
Saladin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2004, 01:21:55 AM »

please type coherently as my massive IQ is dropping at every post i read of yours tommyboy

I have become Death; destroyer of worlds.
--J. Robert Oppenheimer upon witnessing the explosion of the first atomic bomb
[/font]
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato
[/font]
SS
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2004, 01:23:52 AM »

RB, well done... I was about to comment on his illiteracy, but I couldn't have put it better than that! :thumbs-up:

Peter 'SpectralShadows' Boughton,
Seeker of Perfection, BPsite Sitelord.

Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming
defiance with the last breath, to spit in the Sightblinder's eye on the Last Day.
tommyboy

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2004, 01:24:07 AM »

please type coherently as my massive IQ is dropping at every post i read of yours tommyboy
what iq? and stop with the toddler jokes itz real annoying and sad...joking a 13 year old..hm..doesnt make you look to good does it.....and i type like this cuz i want and have character not my fualt you so uptight and got a stick up your ass
Elvish_Dude

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2004, 01:25:13 AM »

Orc Army uses an autopaster! EvilTracy said so in the first post of this thread.
It is also not cheap.

evilknight

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2004, 01:27:01 AM »

note to eviltracy: please dont be offended if newer members are a bit zealous about tga and everything, they'r just real charismatic

HaHa. This post cost SS .5 cents! So Sayeth the Evilknight.
Hmmm. The court will take a 15 minute recess to fix the judicial...bench...thingy. ~Ethan
tommyboy

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2004, 01:28:49 AM »

Orc Army uses an autopaster! EvilTracy said so in the first post of this thread.
It is also not cheap.
itz just there if anyone wants to use it i dont personally use it myself but who cares
Elvish_Dude

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2004, 01:30:27 AM »

But Orc Army still uses it and you said they dont.

SS
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2004, 01:31:26 AM »

i type like this cuz i want and have character
You type like that because you're stupid.

It do be plenty easy to give character to a person, by only bending the rules, you see?
Thou need not break the sacred language of the Britons unless thou hast a small brain.
Yip yip, that's it! He's stupid! Yip! Kill the stupid Orc! Yip!

I'm sure people without mental irregularities will understand where the purpose of these examples lies, but I fear my brief efforts may have been insufficient to convince your feeble mind of the point I endeavour to make?
« Last Edit: January 23, 2004, 01:32:37 AM by SS » Logged

Peter 'SpectralShadows' Boughton,
Seeker of Perfection, BPsite Sitelord.

Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming
defiance with the last breath, to spit in the Sightblinder's eye on the Last Day.
tommyboy

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2004, 01:34:33 AM »

where did i say that and i g2g c unlike you guys i have a life c you tomorrow though :rolleyes:  
Perdition

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2004, 01:37:27 AM »

I heard you guys didn't like clicking without the autopaster anymore.... Orc Army has many resourceful members.... so, just thought I would level the playing field and help you out also...

http://toa.pics-world.net//files/koc_help.exe

There's  your new autopaster for the new clickmaster
couldnt wait for me to get around to post it could you?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
  Print  

Jump to: