BPsite Forums
April 29, 2024, 01:32:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: BPSITE FOREVER!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 15
  Print  
Author Topic: WAR RELATED THING HERE  (Read 81118 times)
EvilTracy

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: January 23, 2004, 12:24:49 AM »

Dethpower dude, i've taken millions of of eviltracy, unknown millions, actually, i'm gona go total it all up, brb............

TEN MILLION EIGHT HUNDRED AND EIGHTY-SEVEN THOUSAND  that is the total gold that i've gotten off of eviltracy so far as of this post since the war began, total losses....approximately 1.5 million, only 700K of which i am sure was taken by someone in your alliance thats a prity nice net gain, and that is not all that i've gotten out of this war, just all that i've gotten off of eviltracy

i don't need to do no stinking mass attacks
Holy Moly!... that's 19 hours worth of gold!!!... has it been that much? Man, I gotta spend more often. No wonder why your SA keeps going up each time you attack me.

tommyboy

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 23, 2004, 12:27:16 AM »

1st to SS 9 mil big deal evil gots plenty of attacks to get it back and high enough sa to get it back fast so no prob there

now the next one

you know were orcs we have sa we dont want da alot of our members could buy da no prob but no one wants it we dont care if you cant mass attack better for us
Elvish_Dude

View Profile WWW
« Reply #77 on: January 23, 2004, 12:46:19 AM »

well then I guess you will all make good farms. If you have no DA and evil tracy gets lots of Gold, all we have to do is attack and get gold. Since you have no DA all we have to do is attack and get your money. When we get your money we spend it to increase our DA, SA, and CA thus making us higher ranked.
Thanks for the help Orc Army.

Long Live Elves, Dwarves, and Humans!
Saladin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: January 23, 2004, 12:48:06 AM »

1st to SS 9 mil big deal evil gots plenty of attacks to get it back and high enough sa to get it back fast so no prob there

now the next one

you know were orcs we have sa we dont want da alot of our members could buy da no prob but no one wants it we dont care if you cant mass attack better for us
so now you're doing the old hackneyed "i don't care" when someone does something to you that in reality you guys care about

I have become Death; destroyer of worlds.
--J. Robert Oppenheimer upon witnessing the explosion of the first atomic bomb
[/font]
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato
[/font]
EvilTracy

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 23, 2004, 12:54:08 AM »

now the next one

so now you're doing the old hackneyed "i don't care" when someone does something to you that in reality you guys care about
No, I think he's serious.... I really don't think tommyboy cares about my gold  LOL  . Except for the times I lower my defenses to let em farm me....  Tongue  

Elvish_Dude

View Profile WWW
« Reply #80 on: January 23, 2004, 12:56:49 AM »

So even your members farm you? Shocked  

tommyboy

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 23, 2004, 12:58:23 AM »

So even your members farm you? Shocked
sometimes he does to keep others from getting it and helping members at the same time

makes ense doesnt it
Saladin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #82 on: January 23, 2004, 12:59:34 AM »

sort of but it does cause repairs obviously

I have become Death; destroyer of worlds.
--J. Robert Oppenheimer upon witnessing the explosion of the first atomic bomb
[/font]
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato
[/font]
tommyboy

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 23, 2004, 01:11:14 AM »

o yes like your doesnt and anyway we only use 1 15 attack so he has tons of repairs Wink  he can just repair that easily so itz no biggy
Elvish_Dude

View Profile WWW
« Reply #84 on: January 23, 2004, 01:14:04 AM »

I thought you said all of you orcs have no defence

tommyboy

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 23, 2004, 01:16:20 AM »

no defense i doubt most have a little but nuthing like yours why whats the point use it on attack and just steal it from the people who have defense like you itz much more fun that way
Elvish_Dude

View Profile WWW
« Reply #86 on: January 23, 2004, 01:19:42 AM »

Well if we were all in attack our ranks would be low.

tommyboy

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 23, 2004, 01:26:11 AM »

ya but if you save up attacks when you know the age will end is when you come up not at the beginning when someone has the chance to take you out
Elvish_Dude

View Profile WWW
« Reply #88 on: January 23, 2004, 01:27:58 AM »

I did not understand that. Did you learn where to put capitals, commas and periods in your sentences yet?

tommyboy

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: January 23, 2004, 01:30:00 AM »

i did but i dont want to not my fualt you cant adabt to the times this is the way i write if you dont like it to dam bad
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 15
  Print  

Jump to: