BPsite Forums
May 02, 2024, 01:43:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: BPSITE FOREVER!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 15
  Print  
Author Topic: WAR RELATED THING HERE  (Read 81191 times)
SS
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: January 20, 2004, 08:25:38 PM »

Does his company know that he's wasting company resources on playing games? Tongue

Peter 'SpectralShadows' Boughton,
Seeker of Perfection, BPsite Sitelord.

Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming
defiance with the last breath, to spit in the Sightblinder's eye on the Last Day.
Perdition

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: January 20, 2004, 09:14:04 PM »

does it matter. If I had a job and if that job had computer access I would waist their recoureces on playing games too(maybe not KOC but deffinatly games)

o and I've thrown spelling correctly out the window. too much time and thought goes into that and my thaoughts are better used elsewhere. Tongue  
EvilTracy

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 20, 2004, 09:21:35 PM »

Does his company know that he's wasting company resources on playing games? Tongue
Man, it seems to me that if you guys can't win in game, you try to screw us over out of game.... LadyofLight 'turned me in'? Why... to try to get the admins to delete my account or something? I'm sure they have much more to worry about.... then me calling a person 'babe' and telling them I would send naked pics of my Guatamalan gardner... I think they can tell a joke when they see it... and now you're mentioning my work..... man, just trying to drag people down any way you can... pretty low if you ask me.

Saladin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: January 20, 2004, 09:26:26 PM »

.........what? seems to me that SS was just joking around. How would he screw you over with your work when we have no idea who you are. it also seems to me you need to learn how to take a joke
« Last Edit: January 21, 2004, 01:16:08 AM by Red_Baron » Logged

I have become Death; destroyer of worlds.
--J. Robert Oppenheimer upon witnessing the explosion of the first atomic bomb
[/font]
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato
[/font]
SS
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: January 20, 2004, 09:27:12 PM »

I think they can tell a joke when they see it
Though evidently you can't. Even when there's a BIG BLOODY EMOTICON WITH IT'S TONGUE HANGING OUT STANDING RIGHT NEXT TO IT! Crikey!

Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming
defiance with the last breath, to spit in the Sightblinder's eye on the Last Day.
Rug

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 20, 2004, 09:57:20 PM »

LadyofLight 'turned me in'? Why... to try to get the admins to delete my account or something? I'm sure they have much more to worry about.... then me calling a person 'babe' and telling them I would send naked pics of my Guatamalan gardner...

I'm going to chime in again here... personally, that was entirely inappropriate, and I for one hold you in a lot lower regard for referring to her in that way, when she was obviously bothered by it.

I know a few forums where even the slightest hint of such a thing would get you majorly banned:

Some members of the forum have brought up a few cases of sexual harassment going on in the Forum, IRC, and on AIM. But because there is a lack of evidence nothing can be done about this, except for a friendly reminder on my part (and from the rest of the GM-Admin staff) to all members. Sexual Harassment is not tolerated, if you are caught (I.e. the person harassed saves the conversation, and presents it to GMs and Administration). You will be banned. Simple enough.

A note to people who are “being harassed”: If someone harasses you from the forum, you need to save the conversation, and present it to us. We cannot do much about it unless some evidence is presented . . . I understand that you might be scared too, but it’s your well being, so take the opportunity to do something about it, and take the opportunity to do it right away before the person does the same to a different individual.

I subscribe to this train of thought, believing that your behaviour was entirely inapropriate... even if it was a joke.

Anyway, enough on that. Back to war matters please.
KILLUMALL

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: January 20, 2004, 10:10:12 PM »

Yeah man you whine a little to much its just a game not your whole life  :rolleyes:  you shouldnt talk like that to anyone especially bout hopefully  Tongue  a lady thats just rude

Rowdy, outsiders of loony insubordinent disease.....R.O.O.L.I.D. (hells yeah)
my quote: The greatest trick the devil ever did pull was making the world believe he wasnt real

*Shimmies down the hall....falls out of the house....*
Official owner of:
Carpet Spamming,Not only do I not know the answer, I Dont even know what the question is...Im a freak of society in a society of Freaks
diskreet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: January 21, 2004, 12:04:59 AM »

lets have it.  you know the beauty of numbers is they don't lie...  i keep answering your questions of "how are we losing this war?" with numbers.  not you nor any of your members has addressed those numbers.
*ahem*

blah blah blah...

still no answer.

might upon might.
strength upon strength.
darkstone331+1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: January 21, 2004, 03:55:00 AM »

numbers piss me off.... there's too many of em.

You become truly wise when you stop thinking with your mind and begin to think with your wang.
If you highlighted this to read, then you must be one bored mofo
underruler

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 21, 2004, 05:11:49 AM »

Have you tried elementary math? O_o

I like to eat, eat, eat, apples and and bananas.

http://www.toxin.org/cgi-bin/hugs.cgi?&HUG...hug=luvr_bunnie

[img]http://www.toxin.org/cgi-bin/count_hugs.cgi?hug=luv
opperdude

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: January 21, 2004, 02:04:10 PM »

BLOODY
ghegheghe, SS u said bloody :paranoid:  Smiley  

'Joost, like juice but better' ~fire

happy now?
SS
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: January 21, 2004, 07:10:44 PM »

:huh:

Uh, I did, yes.

:ph34r:

darkstone331+1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: January 21, 2004, 08:39:47 PM »

Have you tried elementary math? O_o
I hate geometry, I hate Algebra, I hate math in general, I hate numbers, for numbers piss me off becuase their are too many of them, so says my crappy haiku that's not really a haiku.

You become truly wise when you stop thinking with your mind and begin to think with your wang.
If you highlighted this to read, then you must be one bored mofo
Elvish_Dude

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: January 21, 2004, 09:37:29 PM »

I hate math also.
I also hate orcs like you.

Long Live Elves, Dwarves, and Humans!
Rug

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 21, 2004, 09:40:24 PM »

Dude, this is simple addition Tongue.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 15