BPsite Forums
April 29, 2024, 10:53:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: BPSITE FOREVER!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 15
  Print  
Author Topic: WAR RELATED THING HERE  (Read 81111 times)
opperdude

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: January 21, 2004, 10:01:00 PM »

if u dislike numbers and all... why do you put it in your name and asked not to be called darkstone but with the numbers? :huh:  

'Joost, like juice but better' ~fire

happy now?
diskreet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #61 on: January 21, 2004, 10:24:17 PM »

seeing as how there is NO answer to my numbers.  i restate this simple fact:  We are winning this war.

might upon might.
strength upon strength.
darkstone331+1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: January 21, 2004, 10:28:19 PM »

if u dislike numbers and all... why do you put it in your name and asked not to be called darkstone but with the numbers? :huh:
becuase when I signed up on KoC my trademark name was taken so I added numbers in... and here I put the +1 cause I never got an e-mail back for the other name i started here.

You become truly wise when you stop thinking with your mind and begin to think with your wang.
If you highlighted this to read, then you must be one bored mofo
SS
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #63 on: January 22, 2004, 05:44:02 PM »

You waited only six minutes for the first e-mail (which probably went into your junk mail folder because Hotmail are silly) before signing up again. Tongue

Anyhow, I'm in a generous mood, so if you want I can cancel your first account and set your current one to darkstone331, if you'd prefer?

Peter 'SpectralShadows' Boughton,
Seeker of Perfection, BPsite Sitelord.

Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming
defiance with the last breath, to spit in the Sightblinder's eye on the Last Day.
EvilTracy

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 22, 2004, 06:28:05 PM »

seeing as how there is NO answer to my numbers.  i restate this simple fact:  We are winning this war.
Seeing as there is NO agreement to PM me back in game when your money is being spent... I restate this simple fact .... never mind... I don't need to say it again.

Here is some stuff for your numbers...

cntryhicks -cntryhicks (Date Registered:  12/29/03 at 20:09:52 )
dewthesith -masoncrew (Date Registered:  12/25/03 at 14:30:27)
MysticSith -MysticOrc  (Date Registered:  Day 1)
snowsith   -snowstyles (Date Registered:  12/25/03 at 14:20:44)
cooj_revenger
DarkSith01

Check our clickmaster... the names on the left are their KoC names... and to the right is their alliance names.
The last two... not sure who they are... but, we have 122 registered members... and only 65 on the clicklist. Some people never added their links due to lazyness and not wanting to click. Hell, even Darkstone can tell ya about that.... he slacked in clicking most the age and was taken off the list.

So, that was what you wanted right? Those are the names you cherry picked out as being fake accounts right? I can 100% verify 4 of the 6. You wanna know who they are in our alliance (if they are not a friend of an alliance member)... PM them in game. I've done enough research for you now.

darkstone331+1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #65 on: January 22, 2004, 07:52:57 PM »

You waited only six minutes for the first e-mail (which probably went into your junk mail folder because Hotmail are silly) before signing up again. Tongue

Anyhow, I'm in a generous mood, so if you want I can cancel your first account and set your current one to darkstone331, if you'd prefer?
nah, i've spammed too much with this one, I feel an attachment to this account.

You become truly wise when you stop thinking with your mind and begin to think with your wang.
darkstone331+1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #66 on: January 22, 2004, 07:54:36 PM »

Hell, even Darkstone can tell ya about that.... he slacked in clicking most the age and was taken off the list.

It was really more half of the Age I slacked and when you took me off the list I was grounded..... now I'm just slacking though.

Elvish_Dude

View Profile WWW
« Reply #67 on: January 22, 2004, 09:29:12 PM »

Your lazy then. Not even helping out your alliance. Your members dont even help eachother and that is why TGA is going to win the war.

Long Live Elves, Dwarves, and Humans!
opperdude

View Profile WWW
« Reply #68 on: January 22, 2004, 09:47:02 PM »

yeah we all take the time to click *cough*

*hides*

happy now?
Dethpower

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 22, 2004, 10:07:38 PM »

Your lazy then. Not even helping out your alliance. Your members dont even help eachother and that is why TGA is going to win the war.
Hahaha, u guys are funny, ur alliance is unorganized, hasnt got much active players:

U started this war to get people active again, thats what u guys sayd urself, so ur alliance was/is dieing.

U guys havent done 1 sucesfull mass attack or organized any succecfull thing.
opperdude

View Profile WWW
« Reply #70 on: January 22, 2004, 10:10:21 PM »

Hahaha, u guys are funny, ur alliance is unorganized, hasnt got much active players:

U started this war to get people active again, thats what u guys sayd urself, so ur alliance was/is dieing.

may i correct u, we started it to KEEP people active Smiley

and organization is boring, we're fighting this guerilla style, much more effective, plans are there to fail, if you have no plan, ur plan can't fail

muhaha wisdom is on our side

happy now?
Biteme360

View Profile WWW
« Reply #71 on: January 23, 2004, 12:04:53 AM »

Dethpower dude, i've taken millions of of eviltracy, unknown millions, actually, i'm gona go total it all up, brb............

TEN MILLION EIGHT HUNDRED AND EIGHTY-SEVEN THOUSAND  that is the total gold that i've gotten off of eviltracy so far as of this post since the war began, total losses....approximately 1.5 million, only 700K of which i am sure was taken by someone in your alliance thats a prity nice net gain, and that is not all that i've gotten out of this war, just all that i've gotten off of eviltracy

i don't need to do no stinking mass attacks
« Last Edit: January 23, 2004, 12:07:06 AM by Biteme360 » Logged

The One and ONLY Shadow_King
The Tallest Person is the Last One Standing
tommyboy

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 23, 2004, 12:08:13 AM »

may i correct u, we started it to KEEP people active Smiley

and organization is boring, we're fighting this guerilla style, much more effective, plans are there to fail, if you have no plan, ur plan can't fail

muhaha wisdom is on our side
wisdom? what wisdom i have seen none yet. i havent heard of any of our members being hurt much buy you except a few repairs but only like 200k worth which is easy enough even for the smaller guys i have seen no ranks dropping from our members only getting better....so i quess your helping us...thx we really apprieciate it
SS
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #73 on: January 23, 2004, 12:16:54 AM »

Tommy, read Biteme's post, immediately above your one. A 9,300,000 loss is helping EvilTracy, is it?

All you silly Orcs keep coming on here and bragging, yet when anyone produces cold hard facts, you just seem to ignore them or dismiss them. I wonder why that is?
« Last Edit: January 23, 2004, 12:17:44 AM by SS » Logged

Peter 'SpectralShadows' Boughton,
Seeker of Perfection, BPsite Sitelord.

Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming
defiance with the last breath, to spit in the Sightblinder's eye on the Last Day.
diskreet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #74 on: January 23, 2004, 12:20:07 AM »

you know if you had someone to mass attack, maybe we would.  none of you have a high enough rank to merit a mass attack.  sometimes the best course of action is no action at all.

might upon might.
strength upon strength.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 15
  Print  

Jump to: