BPsite Forums
April 26, 2024, 02:33:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: BPSITE FOREVER!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]
  Print  
Author Topic: Drauka's stuff  (Read 47567 times)
Drauka

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: June 08, 2004, 04:14:45 AM »

Angry.

Signature:

I am;
A Labourless Peasant, (Damning, Rambling, Aspiring, Unenlightening, King of Anything)
A Masked Faceless, (Diabolical Reliable Assassin of the Underworld, Knowledgeable in the mimickable Arts.)
A Soldier of Sand, Deplorable and Dutiful. Rugged yet Refined. United, and Undeniable. Austere yet Amendable. Kind, and Kingly. Arduous yet Amiable.
A General of the Fallen Legion, (I led my forces into the Deep, we Ran to Assault the Undefeated Keep. Admirably my men crashed like a wave to a ship. the ground shook with our marching and caused me to slip. I fell and later I began to wake. the ground again began to shake, but this time every one fell... Into the Lord’s precipice of hell, here I am damned to forever fall into the abyss.)
A King of the Fallen Nation, (Death stalks his murky streets. Rats run rampant to their Abundant feasts. The Undead stalk the boarders at night. the King, though fallen, has yet to be defeated in a fight. No nation dares intrude upon the unrelenting king. For they fear the horrors his merciless wrath would bring. People fear to leave his nation, and also to Arrive. But his people are just as relentless and resialiant,  they strive to survive.) “The Nation of Steel Will Never Yield.
An Emperor [span style=\'color:green\']of the Anarchists
, (Dispiteous Reaper of Atrocion, Underestimated Kaiser of Ambition)
A God [span style=\'color:green\']of the Faithless[/span], (Defiance, I will never allow. Reliance, I will never allow. Assurance, I will never give. Understanding, I will never give. Killing I will never explain. Always basking, in paradox.)
I am: The Dead, The Underworld, and Death.
I am... Drauka.
[/span]

-Remorse for there is naught left to remorse for.
-We are the metaphorical whores of a new generaltion.
-Again metaphors that means people sit silent and still.
-Ah, this life is just my chessboard, and you are just my pawn.
-Feel the fucking fire rise, up and above and past your eyes.

Jason H. Fredricks'
Drauka

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: June 10, 2004, 04:22:06 AM »

Sister poem to my love, my pain

My Master
Bow to your human master, though he looks a disaster, in his flailing cape.
His powerful ravaged glare, showing he would never dare, to allow escape.
Across the room his gaze spills, with visible shakes and chills, he gives a small smirk.
Closely examining all, holding the world in thrall, as he goes to work.

His eyes glancing up and down, with a disapproving frown, he then walks away.
In a rage he roars and screams, arms stretched out, face to the beams, "ALL OF YOU MUST STAY!"
Fear shows all across the room, with every step comes a boom, the demon is free.
He shatters the marble floor, and many sprint for the door, he watches with glee.

His eyes flare flame and blaze red, had no one heard what he had said? In tones that burn,
"You are all disappointing! Incapable of thinking! You will never learn!"
All humans froze in terror, "this must be a nightmare, when is dawn arising?"
So fast he changed to beast from man. There are claws where there was hand! Fright not surprising.

A grotesque sickening sound, as mighty horns grow out and down, ripping through his skin.
His stomach fiercely rumbles, as he simply mumbles, "the feast will now begin."
From the shadows came a shriek, followed by the floorboards squeak, a hoard is moving.
The master takes the first bite, the room is devoid of light, soon left, is nothing.

Signature:

I am;
A Labourless Peasant, (Damning, Rambling, Aspiring, Unenlightening, King of Anything)
A Masked Faceless, (Diabolical Reliable Assassin of the Underworld, Knowledgeable in the mimickable Arts.)
A Soldier of Sand, Deplorable and Dutiful. Rugged yet Refined. United, and Undeniable. Austere yet Amendable. Kind, and Kingly. Arduous yet Amiable.
A General of the Fallen Legion, (I led my forces into the Deep, we Ran to Assault the Undefeated Keep. Admirably my men crashed like a wave to a ship. the ground shook with our marching and caused me to slip. I fell and later I began to wake. the ground again began to shake, but this time every one fell... Into the Lord’s precipice of hell, here I am damned to forever fall into the abyss.)
A King of the Fallen Nation, (Death stalks his murky streets. Rats run rampant to their Abundant feasts. The Undead stalk the boarders at night. the King, though fallen, has yet to be defeated in a fight. No nation dares intrude upon the unrelenting king. For they fear the horrors his merciless wrath would bring. People fear to leave his nation, and also to Arrive. But his people are just as relentless and resialiant,  they strive to survive.) “The Nation of Steel Will Never Yield.
A God [span style=\'color:green\']of the Faithless[/span], (Defiance, I will never allow. Reliance, I will never allow. Assurance, I will never give. Understanding, I will never give. Killing I will never explain. Always basking, in paradox.)
I am... Drauka.
[/span]

Jason H. Fredricks'
Drauka

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: July 30, 2004, 02:53:22 AM »

Sinner
The more of me you try to cleanse.
The more I will commit my sins.
Bring all weapons, now it begins.
A war that transcends dimensions.  

Here are my scars. Here is my blood.
Under my nails is said dried crud.
Here’s my rage and here are my words,
A message that only disturbs.

Read between my letters of choice.
Into the gaps that make no noise.
There you can feel the purity,
See the light, and the darkness; me.

Remember gray is just black and white.
Stacked together in cubes just right.
Then looked back on, inventing gray.
Lasting harmony that will stay.

Forever if I had my way.
Just one request of you today.
Look into my eyes, deep within.
And sense the many needs; for sin.

Signature:

I am;
I am... Drauka.
[/span]

Jason H. Fredricks'
Perdition

View Profile WWW
« Reply #108 on: July 30, 2004, 03:04:30 AM »

It's good but it doesnt seem finnished. I dunno  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]
  Print  

Jump to: