BPsite Forums
April 20, 2024, 11:43:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: BPSITE FOREVER!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8
  Print  
Author Topic: Drauka's stuff  (Read 47522 times)
Drauka

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: April 07, 2004, 03:58:02 AM »

When i finish it, this could be an hour or a year from now and i will post it here.

You will see the definate differnce.

It will transform from Shod to God. In 30 seconds

Signature:

I am;
A Labourless Peasant, (Damning, Rambling, Aspiring, Unenlightening, King of Anything)
A Masked Faceless, (Diabolical Reliable Assassin of the Underworld, Knowledgeable in the mimickable Arts.)
A Soldier of Sand, Deplorable and Dutiful. Rugged yet Refined. United, and Undeniable. Austere yet Amendable. Kind, and Kingly. Arduous yet Amiable.
A General of the Fallen Legion, (I led my forces into the Deep, we Ran to Assault the Undefeated Keep. Admirably my men crashed like a wave to a ship. the ground shook with our marching and caused me to slip. I fell and later I began to wake. the ground again began to shake, but this time every one fell... Into the Lord’s precipice of hell, here I am damned to forever fall into the abyss.)
A King of the Fallen Nation, (Death stalks his murky streets. Rats run rampant to their Abundant feasts. The Undead stalk the boarders at night. the King, though fallen, has yet to be defeated in a fight. No nation dares intrude upon the unrelenting king. For they fear the horrors his merciless wrath would bring. People fear to leave his nation, and also to Arrive. But his people are just as relentless and resialiant,  they strive to survive.) “The Nation of Steel Will Never Yield.
An Emperor [span style=\'color:green\']of the Anarchists
, (Dispiteous Reaper of Atrocion, Underestimated Kaiser of Ambition)
A God [span style=\'color:green\']of the Faithless[/span], (Defiance, I will never allow. Reliance, I will never allow. Assurance, I will never give. Understanding, I will never give. Killing I will never explain. Always basking, in paradox.)
I am: The Dead, The Underworld, and Death.
I am... Drauka.
[/span]

-Remorse for there is naught left to remorse for.
-We are the metaphorical whores of a new generaltion.
-Again metaphors that means people sit silent and still.
-Ah, this life is just my chessboard, and you are just my pawn.
-Feel the fucking fire rise, up and above and past your eyes.

Jason H. Fredricks'
mole

View Profile WWW
« Reply #91 on: April 07, 2004, 10:49:41 AM »

its not shod so

Yiff Hunter says:
and the last question do u get a sudden eye twicth and shudder wen i say :

CLEAN?
RipperRoo says:
yes
Yiff Hunter says:
rite ive declared u imorally peasant like
Perdition

View Profile WWW
« Reply #92 on: April 07, 2004, 11:26:21 AM »

in thirty seconds you say. imagine the  time you could save by i dont know where i'm going with this.  ooo look a tissue and I have a whole box of them.  amazing isnt it.  Smiley  
Drauka

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 14, 2004, 10:48:30 PM »

Laughter rains upon my body like the whips that follow.
Look into my gaze, and praise that it is hollow.

For;
My masters abuse and savor me.
They love to hold me in slavery.
See these blood stains... They don’t come freely.
Please break these chains! AND FUCKING FREE ME!

Listen to my screams and the whips crack.
Watch as the blood streams strait down my back.
Don’t lift a finger, no don’t help me.
Because it’s great fun to watch me bleed.

I think that no one understands me.
And I have to get my chained hands free.
Pissed off, I would cut my wrists off.
I know my shackles could then twist off.

It’s strange that no one understands why.
I would let my hands fall off and die.
So someone would finally hear me.
Scream out to them, “I want to be free!”

They would find out what the pained scream means.
When they come to find the ghastly scene.
An axe, hands, and shackles on the floor.
“Fire!” as I lock the outside door.

You laughed at me, but I learned how.
Now I am free... who’s laughing now?

Signature:

I am;
A Labourless Peasant, (Damning, Rambling, Aspiring, Unenlightening, King of Anything)
A Masked Faceless, (Diabolical Reliable Assassin of the Underworld, Knowledgeable in the mimickable Arts.)
A Soldier of Sand, Deplorable and Dutiful. Rugged yet Refined. United, and Undeniable. Austere yet Amendable. Kind, and Kingly. Arduous yet Amiable.
A General of the Fallen Legion, (I led my forces into the Deep, we Ran to Assault the Undefeated Keep. Admirably my men crashed like a wave to a ship. the ground shook with our marching and caused me to slip. I fell and later I began to wake. the ground again began to shake, but this time every one fell... Into the Lord’s precipice of hell, here I am damned to forever fall into the abyss.)
A King of the Fallen Nation, (Death stalks his murky streets. Rats run rampant to their Abundant feasts. The Undead stalk the boarders at night. the King, though fallen, has yet to be defeated in a fight. No nation dares intrude upon the unrelenting king. For they fear the horrors his merciless wrath would bring. People fear to leave his nation, and also to Arrive. But his people are just as relentless and resialiant,  they strive to survive.) “The Nation of Steel Will Never Yield.
A God [span style=\'color:green\']of the Faithless[/span], (Defiance, I will never allow. Reliance, I will never allow. Assurance, I will never give. Understanding, I will never give. Killing I will never explain. Always basking, in paradox.)
I am... Drauka.
[/span]

Jason H. Fredricks'
mole

View Profile WWW
« Reply #94 on: April 15, 2004, 02:33:31 PM »

the ending leaves that lovely hint of bloody revenge.

poem or song?

Yiff Hunter says:
and the last question do u get a sudden eye twicth and shudder wen i say :

CLEAN?
RipperRoo says:
yes
Yiff Hunter says:
rite ive declared u imorally peasant like
Drauka

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: April 15, 2004, 10:50:26 PM »

poem that might be adapted

Signature:

I am;
I am... Drauka.
[/span]

Jason H. Fredricks'
matt_the_shark

View Profile WWW
« Reply #96 on: April 16, 2004, 12:46:34 AM »

it's pretty good, got a nice rythym to it too Smiley

Drauka

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 27, 2004, 09:47:46 PM »

Mississippi Dinner

Mezza likes to eat chicken,
I huntin' me go stick in,
Bone knife in the white bird head,
Thing run 'round but it sure dead,
When it done I pick bird up,
Cook the bird and then I sup.
Yum.

Signature:

I am;
I am... Drauka.
[/span]

Jason H. Fredricks'
underruler

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: April 27, 2004, 11:07:51 PM »

LOL kewl poem Smiley

I like to eat, eat, eat, apples and and bananas.

http://www.toxin.org/cgi-bin/hugs.cgi?&HUG...hug=luvr_bunnie

[img]http://www.toxin.org/cgi-bin/count_hugs.cgi?hug=luv
Uber Peasant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #99 on: April 28, 2004, 03:02:27 AM »

dont they eat roadkill down there?

Lord Lanair

View Profile WWW
« Reply #100 on: April 28, 2004, 04:10:47 AM »

That's West Virginia.  Seriously!  LOL

Er... "nice" poem.  Cheesy  

- I'm scissors.  Nerf rock.  Paper's fine.

-It's not the mind control that kills people; it's the fall damage.

-Que sera, sera.
Perdition

View Profile WWW
« Reply #101 on: April 28, 2004, 04:28:54 AM »

gah how many damn topics do you need?  *shakes fist at  Drauka and begins to strangle self with the other*
Drauka

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: April 30, 2004, 10:53:21 AM »

Yuor the mod. Go merge ever single one of my posts so they can be togather and I will post in one thread

Signature:

I am;
I am... Drauka.
[/span]

Jason H. Fredricks'
Drauka

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: June 08, 2004, 03:34:01 AM »

Poem. Boring I think

The Defeatist

I know your type. You live for the fall.
You think its all right, to curl in a ball.
Bleed and get kicked, till your enemy is tired.
As they start to walk away, you get up and get wired.

You wait till there back is turned before you attack.
You could beat a man unconscious and never look back.
You will never scare or run, you dont even get pissed.
You will never give up, because you live for the fist.

I know your type, at the bottom of the stack.
You wait till a back is turned and then get up and attack.
You fight like an animal; swing, swing, and repeat.
A face of pure defiance that will never accept defeat.

You never try to protect yourself, or even dodge away.
You will even lean into a punch that’s aimed for your face.
Self-destruction to a point that no one dare fight you.
Because no one can tell quite what you’ll do.

To win; to let others share your pain,
Who knows what intelligence it takes to restrain,
From fighting back until the last instant,
With a look in your eyes, far away and distant.

Be we all know, you are intent.
You are the defeatist, now make me repent.

Signature:

I am;
I am... Drauka.
[/span]

Jason H. Fredricks'
Perdition

View Profile WWW
« Reply #104 on: June 08, 2004, 04:10:47 AM »

hardly boring.

pissed as in mad or pissed as in drunk?
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8
  Print  

Jump to: