BPsite Forums
April 25, 2024, 11:14:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: BPSITE FOREVER!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9
  Print  
Author Topic: The Bubba Wars have been declared  (Read 54247 times)
ns33

View Profile WWW
« Reply #105 on: February 26, 2004, 10:10:13 PM »

I wouldnt credit him being that smart. Just witty enough to persuade people to a certain extent. Gotta give some credit to the people that are actually listening to this shit tho  :sheep:  
Goryous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #106 on: February 26, 2004, 10:16:23 PM »

Hmm, maybe manipulative...not exactly the same as smarts. I can think of two year olds that get their way alot just by being brats~throwing fits  <_<   So, maybe that person has atleast a two year old skill woohoo  LOL  
« Last Edit: February 26, 2004, 10:17:10 PM by Goryous » Logged
Perdition

View Profile WWW
« Reply #107 on: February 26, 2004, 10:56:18 PM »

this frog totally owns your frog

EvilTracy

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: February 26, 2004, 11:47:08 PM »

It's amazing how just telling the truth can persued people. I never denied starting the war. When people asked 'why' I was attacked, I told them because I started a war with TGA. I did not need to manipulate anybody or 'spin' my story any way. As for people saying TGA teamed up with LordStriker, when I came home from the petstore, I had several IM's on my computer... from people warning me, and also saying that Striker Clan would be participating. People came to that on their own.... and just because of the general dislike for LordStriker and his clan by many people... many people emphasized it.

Many people felt that biteme getting StrikerClan involved was wrong. Last age when biteme and I spoke about 'why' I was attacking LordStriker, he said my reasons were bad... and that he would attack, just  because LordStriker was number 1.... but the other stuff was a bunch of BS.... OK, fine, I was OK with that... and told him each person has their own reasons. And now, he has posted that he would not attack LordStriker and people only do it cause they are jealouse of his position... and that he respects that and wouldn't participate. Biteme was also not happy when I declared war on him.... He even said he was trying to get ready to rival LS. It's very clear to me that biteme has used whatever tactics were needed to help him. Which is to be expected right? This game is about beating other people down.

NS33, as far as what you did, there was no manipulation needed for people to see it was just wrong. I'm sure nobody here needs to have somebody tell them that it's a no no to attack members of allied clans. Because people are often in more than 1 alliance, it creates a web of allies and enemies... people who you should not attack because they are allied with you in some round-about way. At times, friendly fire happens... that's to be expected. And a warning/notification should prevent it. I have said this time and again, I am a member of AA... and some TGA members are also... I don't attack them and I don't plan attacks against them... because we are allied. I am in Relentless, so I don't attack members with DM preceeding their name, cause they are in Disturbed Mortality.... an allied clan. What NS33 did was not in any way a mistake and it was not a 1 time thing... I don't see why you say I had to persuad anybody to think I was in the right and what you did was wrong.... it's blatently obvious. You made your choice and your choice was that it's more important to you to attack me then be a member of Infinite... and that's fine. But you don't need to accuse me of 'persuading' people when what you did was blatently defiant against what it means to be allied.

At this point, it's a bit of a stalemate. I have about all my men trained to attack, you have your men trained to attack, biteme has his men trained to attack.... with the exception of possibly getting lucky and catching a person with money after the servers are down or after an attack, there's pretty  much no more reason for me to continue attacking biteme or you. (Unless i'm bored and I wanna watch some mercs die). The rest of TGA are not active enough players with large enough armies to make waging a war against even worthwhile. (I haven't looked lately, but I think diskreet is still large? bah, who cares...) So, I am now calling it quits on the war.... not because either of us has truely given up.... but because there is about nothing either of us can do to each other now.

As for my age, don't make things personal OK?

Oh, and BTW.... my reptiles eat frogs  Tongue

evilknight

View Profile WWW
« Reply #109 on: February 26, 2004, 11:49:26 PM »

awsome lizard thing dude.
errrr, that speach is too long, anyone wanna paraphrase it? Sad  

HaHa. This post cost SS .5 cents! So Sayeth the Evilknight.
Hmmm. The court will take a 15 minute recess to fix the judicial...bench...thingy. ~Ethan
smi256

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: February 26, 2004, 11:52:37 PM »

I thought you were going to remove yourself ET?

*was here
Biteme360

View Profile WWW
« Reply #111 on: February 27, 2004, 12:15:16 AM »

errrr, that speach is too long, anyone wanna paraphrase it?
ET is a little pain, and now that he can't do crap to anyone he wants peace

ET, not saying parts of the truth is just as much spinning it as if you just flat out lied, most of the people attacking me had no idea this war was started by you, i recieved msgs telling me to stop attacking you, and most of them believed that i had mass attacked you with striker clan with no reason at all, none of those who msged me had any idea that you had started this war

take for instance

more important to you to attack me then be a member of Infinite...

Ns explained his reasons already, and you are changing it, giving half truths that suit your purposes,

yes, i want to rival LS, who here that plays seriously doesn't? last age i didn't care either way, i said that so you would stop being annoying, msging me on aim, and using circular logic to try and make your case.

as for your cute little "oh, time for the war to stop cause i can't do crap to anyone worth doing crap too" yea, i'm continue to do what i've been doing this whole time

oh and one last thing, had a look at my troop amounts lately ET?  :cool:, soon you'll be nothing more than an old sore, healed over and forgotten
« Last Edit: February 27, 2004, 12:18:45 AM by Biteme360 » Logged

The One and ONLY Shadow_King
The Tallest Person is the Last One Standing
evilknight

View Profile WWW
« Reply #112 on: February 27, 2004, 12:22:59 AM »

and that my friends, is what i like to call pwnage

HaHa. This post cost SS .5 cents! So Sayeth the Evilknight.
Hmmm. The court will take a 15 minute recess to fix the judicial...bench...thingy. ~Ethan
Goryous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #113 on: February 27, 2004, 12:45:09 AM »

EvilTracy, no hard feelings or anything. I wasnt exactly saying you were acting like a two year old. More along the lines that many times even two year olds that can barely talk can influence many many people. Anyways, I dont know where you are at~country but hopefully just dont feed your lizard cane toads/toads as they tend to die. King snakes can handle cane toads though cant they?  Have you fed your lizards mice yet?

Firefairy_8 , nice picture of a Goliath frog from africa...that is a really big frog.
Perdition

View Profile WWW
« Reply #114 on: February 27, 2004, 12:52:11 AM »

yeah.  I got it from a national  geog mag ages ago.  when I was convinced i was a frog or I wanted to be a frog( I dont really remember)
« Reply #115 on: February 27, 2004, 01:16:33 AM »

ET is a little pain, and now that he can't do crap to anyone he wants peace

ET, not saying parts of the truth is just as much spinning it as if you just flat out lied, most of the people attacking me had no idea this war was started by you, i recieved msgs telling me to stop attacking you, and most of them believed that i had mass attacked you with striker clan with no reason at all, none of those who msged me had any idea that you had started this war
Quote from Orc Army site

Voluntary War Against TGA (Bubba Wars)
« Thread started on: Feb 17th, 2004, 3:06pm »   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OK, here's the deal.... many people are getting bored (not everyone though)... for those of you who are bloodthirsty, let's have a war with TGA... or at least a few of their members and make their life hell.

If Orc Army members didn't know.... that's their own fault for not reading boards

A member posted this... after I posted my attack logs
Re: biteme360 planned a mass on me
« Reply #5 on: Feb 23rd, 2004, 02:12am »   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bubba Why are they doing this to you??

One of my officers responded...
Last age TGA decalred war on us, becuz we were orcs, the beta was kinda boring so bubba started a little war for people who wanted, bubba, me redovan and a few others did a few 5x1 to him and he did to us, but then he asked LS for help, while he was against LS in age2 and thats what making me mad, so he planned an attack on bubba and Striker Clan was also involved, but we are gonna make him sorry he that he even thought about attacking bubba. I am waiting for my 24 hours to pass by so i can atack the prick.

I followed up with my own response...
Re: biteme360 planned a mass on me
« Reply #9 on: Feb 23rd, 2004, 08:47am »   

Yes, as D3thp0w3r said, I declared war on TGA for people who were bored in beta.... I think we had about 4-6 people actually participating... nothing large..... I guess this was biteme360's way of saying I went to far? Funny though... TGA was against LordStriker in Age 2.... and biteme was never fond of him.... in fact, he was not happy when I declared war on TGA cause he said he was getting ready to rival LordStriker.... and what did he do? He asked them for help.... he is playing both sides. Striker Clan did not help him to help him.... they helped him because they saw an oppurtinity to attack the person who was their enemy in Age 2.

So, I can't say I was completely innocent in this.... what started as a small squirmish, biteme brought to a completely different level and got several alliances involved in.

I had also posted this in Relentless
First, let me start by saying, i'm not asking for help with any problem players... but, this IS the battlefield, and this post IS about WAR.

OK, so, Age 3 beta is kinda lame... no sabotage, pillage formula is very erradic, you get less money per turn... most people will NEVER be able to afford the top upgrades... people are leaving alliances and KoC all together.... so, what do we do now?

How about WAR? Like I said, i'm not asking for help.... just putting this out there for anybody who is racking up turns and saying to themselfs 'this is boring... where is the action?'.... if you fit that category... PM me.... I can give you the details. This is not a Relentless war or anything... this is a war for anybody who is bored and needs a target just for the sake of killin!
... and after the mass... I posted this
Well, I have been mass attacked. I have hit biteme360 for a few days now, he has hit me back.... going back and forth.... and he then called the Carnage Alliance, Striker Clan, and two others on me.... here is his link... all the 5x1 love possible would be great...

I don't think anybody can say I didn't say why I was massed.... and not be lying. If people attacked you and did not know that I started the war with you, then they were told by somebody else to attack you... or they did not read my post.... they skipped to the end of the thread, saw attacks on you, and joined in without knowing the story. If I remember right... Evan said she was mislead and was under the beliefe that the OSA was still active..... it went dead the end of age 2.... she had quoted a post from me, which was in referrence to Age 2 when Relentless broke ties with Striker Clan.... if you ask me, they were mislead.

I did not say I wanted peace... I said I was calling it quits because yes, as you said "I can't do crap"... but neither can you.... is there any reason for me to continue?  
EvilTracy

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: February 27, 2004, 01:32:07 AM »

Anyways, I dont know where you are at~country but hopefully just dont feed your lizard cane toads/toads as they tend to die. King snakes can handle cane toads though cant they?  Have you fed your lizards mice yet?

Firefairy_8 , nice picture of a Goliath frog from africa...that is a really big frog.
That's a pinesnake..... not a lizard... but anyway, my lizard doesn't get mice... it's a bearded dragon... he gets silkworms, crickets, and veggies. I have 2 Kenyan sand boas.... they get mice.

and smi.... I couldn't figure out how to delete myself..... so instead, I just stayed away for a couple days. Anything I say creates a big arguement with somebody  Wink ... heck, I even offered a batch file to help click officers.... and the answer it got me was a 'Fuck You'
« Last Edit: February 27, 2004, 01:33:54 AM by EvilTracy » Logged

ns33

View Profile WWW
« Reply #117 on: February 27, 2004, 02:07:00 AM »

NS33, as far as what you did, there was no manipulation needed for people to see it was just wrong. I'm sure nobody here needs to have somebody tell them that it's a no no to attack members of allied clans. Because people are often in more than 1 alliance, it creates a web of allies and enemies... people who you should not attack because they are allied with you in some round-about way. At times, friendly fire happens... that's to be expected. And a warning/notification should prevent it. I have said this time and again, I am a member of AA... and some TGA members are also... I don't attack them and I don't plan attacks against them... because we are allied. I am in Relentless, so I don't attack members with DM preceeding their name, cause they are in Disturbed Mortality.... an allied clan. What NS33 did was not in any way a mistake and it was not a 1 time thing... I don't see why you say I had to persuad anybody to think I was in the right and what you did was wrong.... it's blatently obvious. You made your choice and your choice was that it's more important to you to attack me then be a member of Infinite... and that's fine. But you don't need to accuse me of 'persuading' people when what you did was blatently defiant against what it means to be allied.

It makes no matter whether I did it or not, because I will not stop attacking you, not this age, not next age, regardless of whether or not there will be war waged next age. Why? Do I need a reason? Just like, do you need a reason for declaring war this age? If you think that by attacking you I've wronged you or Lightwarrior or Errtu personally, then maybe it's time I looked at what type of people I've joined up under. You seem unable to grasp my concept of friends first, alliance second. You refuse the idea, and declare it wrong. You believe that an alliance should come first because it impacts the most people, it's better for everyone else. Well let me tell you something: its an awfully selfish world out there, and this is just one of the best cases. Now you ask yourself, was it selfish on MY part, or was it selfish on YOURS?

I'm not here for a morality debate with you. What has happened has happened, and it will remain that way. My stance with you has been the same, and will be the same regardless of whether or not I am in an alliance, any alliance. In fact, if I join any alliances at all, I will TELL them that I will attack you whenever I feel like it. And if they dont like it, then I have no business there, because, I'm sorry, I cant be as devoted to an alliance and follow these rules and put my personal matters second and watch as my friends get in trouble and do nothing about it.  <_<  
LadyofLight

View Profile WWW
« Reply #118 on: February 27, 2004, 02:56:11 AM »

Ahem, this is getting out of hand.  ET has offered peace, and what are we doing?  Frankly, we're being asses and stirring up more trouble.  Though we may not agree with his terms of starting the war, he didn't our either, and we need to respect that.  And it's just beta.  Everyone's having a cow, but as soon as age 3 really starts it won't matter anyway.  So stop freaking out!  He offered peace!  So lets accept and keep some dignity.  Some of us are degrading to that two-year old level.  Stop.  Have some respect.  I don't care what he might have said to you.  You're responsible for your own actions. Digging after peace has been offered carries no honor, and that is not the image we want for TGA.

NS, I'm grateful you still hold your bonds to some of out members so high, though I'm sorry you had to lose infinite for it, and I'm sorry they couldn't understand friends you had bonded with are more important than some random people all in a group together.  What you did was admirable, standing for what you believe.  I don't know if you want to rejoin TGA or not, but you're most welcome.

Oh, and for anyone who was wondering, we as an alliance did not ally with Lordstriker.  Biteme organized the mass attack with each.  The leaders of each alliance did not make any sort of promises or statements, let alone ally ourselves.  We didn't even know the attack was happening until right before.  Biteme just offered striker a chance to join in on someone they also had a problem with, so as to be more effective overall.  It's called strategy.  This is, after all, a strategy game.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2004, 03:00:34 AM by LadyofLight » Logged

* diskreet votes for LadyofLight as cutest TGA member. Cheesy

* diskreet picks up LadyofLight and takes her home. Tongue

* LadyofLight feels like diskreet is trying to take advantage of her :-|
matt_the_shark

View Profile WWW
« Reply #119 on: February 27, 2004, 03:19:08 AM »

well said, ladyoflight, let's just get this over with.  i think that we've had enough flaming and arguements with each other to last ten ages.  

Why can't we all just get along?

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9
  Print  

Jump to: