BPsite Forums
April 27, 2024, 09:24:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: BPSITE FOREVER!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9
  Print  
Author Topic: The Bubba Wars have been declared  (Read 54298 times)
Elvish_Dude

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: February 23, 2004, 01:41:04 AM »

So its TGA, Striker Clan and another alliance participating in the mass. Who is the other alliance? Are you allied with Striker Clan?

Long Live Elves, Dwarves, and Humans!
matt_the_shark

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: February 23, 2004, 02:05:24 AM »

just because we choose to participate in a mass attack with them doesn't mean that we are allies with them

i think that answers your question

Biteme360

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: February 23, 2004, 03:32:54 AM »

ok,

A. TGA did not ally with striker, i explained the sidjuation to them, and we came to the agreement that we had a mutual enemy.

B. TGA and striker were not the only alliances that participated in the attacks. Over all it was the combinde efforts of players in 4 different clans, and an unknown amount of random players, officers, and other alliances that the verdict is still out on if they helped or not

C. I take all credit, and blame for anything that comes from these mass attacks, i put them together, i set the time, and i made sure as many people partipated as possible. Don't be hating the player, hate the game. :cool:
« Last Edit: February 23, 2004, 03:41:05 AM by Biteme360 » Logged

The One and ONLY Shadow_King
The Tallest Person is the Last One Standing
smi256

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 23, 2004, 03:37:45 AM »

also, i am still banned from your guys irc room...
I was able to ban and unban other people, but it didn't work for yours...maybe I typed to wrong nick name...I don't know, I'm not an IRC user :miffed:  

*was here
LadyofLight

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: February 23, 2004, 04:17:58 AM »

Oh, and LadyofLight.... you were a big part of the last wars with Orc Army, so, we will be sure you don't get forgotten either

LOL  I don't frequent the city and their attacks were so pitiful I didn't even know this was going on till now.

Shows how much we care.  It's not even mentioned in the Fortress.

Gixxer, as of now I can't say we'll never attack again, cuz who knows.  Leadership changes, stuff happens.  But I can tell you we are in no way planning anything against Orc Army.  We started a war cuz that age was boring and it's part of our mission statement that we're against orcs.  It was funning warring you guys.  Not impossible like against LS, but not so easy there's no fun.  You were respectable.  Don't doubt that.  But the age is over, and it'll just hurt both our alliances to war at the start of the age.  We'll keep each other down so to speak, and neither of us want that.  So I say it's a mutual peace for everyone's interest.  We are just participating against EvilTracy cuz he can't seem to let go.  We know it's not from Orc Army as a whole and do not hold you responsible for his actions unless you join him.

Oh, and yes, I have the authority to say so.  Wink  

* diskreet votes for LadyofLight as cutest TGA member. Cheesy

* diskreet picks up LadyofLight and takes her home. Tongue

* LadyofLight feels like diskreet is trying to take advantage of her :-|
ns33

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: February 23, 2004, 04:27:47 AM »

4     hours ago     SithL0rd     5,614 Gold stolen     1     81     24     2,755,005     7,178,490     details
4  hours ago  SithL0rd  10,515 Gold stolen  1  52  16  2,929,347  7,368,540  details
4  hours ago  SithL0rd  9,959 Gold stolen  1  65  20  2,974,374  7,307,679  details
4  hours ago  SithL0rd  6,257 Gold stolen  1  47  15  3,113,397  7,353,594  details
4  hours ago  SithL0rd  9,369 Gold stolen  1  48  14  3,018,258  7,471,941  details

How quietly can you say "ouch"? I sure can't do it after THOSE losses  Tongue Then again, I'm not in YOUR position, am I?

Biter, perhaps you should explain how SC was involved in this, no?
« Last Edit: February 23, 2004, 04:33:07 AM by ns33 » Logged
Biteme360

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: February 23, 2004, 04:42:27 AM »

I don't frequent the city and their attacks were so pitiful I didn't even know this was going on till now.

...WHAT?

eviltracy troops before attacks :8633
Eviltracy troops after attacks: lowest i've seen them was at     6,648

PITIFUL? PITIFUL?[/font]

i consider that in no way pitiful

as for Striker, i got in touch with one of their higher members, talked to him, said i was putting a little something something together, and made sure they knew who eviltracy was, they was eager to help
« Last Edit: February 23, 2004, 04:29:17 PM by Biteme360 » Logged

EvilTracy

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 23, 2004, 06:16:45 PM »

4     hours ago     SithL0rd     5,614 Gold stolen     1     81     24     2,755,005     7,178,490     details
4  hours ago  SithL0rd  10,515 Gold stolen  1  52  16  2,929,347  7,368,540  details
4  hours ago  SithL0rd  9,959 Gold stolen  1  65  20  2,974,374  7,307,679  details
4  hours ago  SithL0rd  6,257 Gold stolen  1  47  15  3,113,397  7,353,594  details
4  hours ago  SithL0rd  9,369 Gold stolen  1  48  14  3,018,258  7,471,941  details

How quietly can you say "ouch"? I sure can't do it after THOSE losses  Tongue Then again, I'm not in YOUR position, am I?

Biter, perhaps you should explain how SC was involved in this, no?
NS33=Infinite member
Me=NOO member

Infinite is allied with NOO..... hmmmm... doesn't seem right here NS33. Had I been attacking you for  your affiliations, it would be different.... but just as I ensure AA members who are in TGA don't get hit, you should know that attacking members of allied clans/alliances is a no no.

LadyofLight.... you didn't notice anything because your account is not worth attacking. I put your name out there for newbie players.... who had an SA that was very weak.... most players in our alliance are 2-3 times larger than you and would be wasting their attacks.

Biteme.... that was an impressive attack you coordinated. Age3 beta casualties are pretty damn high! It sucked, but didn't trash me and I will still move on. I wish you luck that your officers start getting active.... i'm sure when that happens, you should then be able to out rank me.... as far as Striker Clan goes... not sure if they really mean it or not... they have given appologies and said they made a mistake... so, hopefully you won't get their help in the future... but we will see.  All I can hope for now is that they bring sabotage back.... before you get immune...  Sad  

ns33

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: February 23, 2004, 06:59:12 PM »

NS33=Infinite member
Me=NOO member

Infinite is allied with NOO..... hmmmm... doesn't seem right here NS33. Had I been attacking you for your affiliations, it would be different.... but just as I ensure AA members who are in TGA don't get hit, you should know that attacking members of allied clans/alliances is a no no.

You just dont understand, do you Tracy? My relations with Infinite has no matter whatsoever with you being in NOO. Errtu and I talked about this yesterday, had planned to talk with Lightwarrior yesterday, and need be, I'll talk about it today.

YOU declared war on some friends of mine and got them involved. I happen to be a close associate to many of the people here. I may not be a member, but I hold my personal matters closer than my alliance relations. If you think that my ties restrict me from attacking you, you need to take another look at the game. I told Errtu this and I'll say it here and again: if my relations with Infinite impedes or hinders my ability to fight for the people I know, then I'll sever those relations as simple as that. You can mass attack me all you want, and you can be sure that I wont be bringing Infinite into this. I wont be dumping the can of worms that's just been opened, I'll do what I can to keep it upright and keep you from spilling it.

And do explain why Errtu came to me and claimed I had sided with Striker Clan in that attack? I find that a very amusing connection that you've made and would be more than glad to hear how you came to that conclusion.

Yeah, if you want a log of my "conversation" yesterday, get me a request and it'll be up here. I find it most amusing.
LadyofLight

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: February 23, 2004, 07:20:15 PM »

Biteme, I meant his attacks on me were so pitiful I didn't even notice this until you posted to attack evil.  Then I came here and saw this.

I put your name out there for newbie players.... who had an SA that was very weak.... most players in our alliance are 2-3 times larger than you and would be wasting their attacks.

Maybe that's because I'm busy tring to manage an alliance and can't spend every minute clicking.

* diskreet votes for LadyofLight as cutest TGA member. Cheesy

* diskreet picks up LadyofLight and takes her home. Tongue

* LadyofLight feels like diskreet is trying to take advantage of her :-|
Biteme360

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: February 23, 2004, 07:28:19 PM »

Maybe that's because I'm busy tring to manage an alliance and can't spend every minute clicking.

yea, i'm starting to understand the feeling

ok, i justed wanted to be clear about the pitiful thing

EvilTracy

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 23, 2004, 07:45:32 PM »

And do explain why Errtu came to me and claimed I had sided with Striker Clan in that attack? I find that a very amusing connection that you've made and would be more than glad to hear how you came to that conclusion.

I didn't tell Errtu you sided with Striker Clan. I had warnings from people including him that there was gonna be an attack on me... and that Striker Clan was also involved. When I saw your name in my logs, I brought it up to him.... and asked if we were supposed to be allied... he said yes... I told him it doesn't sound like much of an ally if he attacks his own allies... and Errtu agreed.... I never said anything about you siding with Striker Clan... he probably came to that conclusion on his own because when he warned me, he had also said Striker Clan was involved. Get your facts straight of who told who what before you try to accuse me. I didn't make any connections.... Errtu did that on his own.

ns33

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: February 24, 2004, 12:12:22 AM »

Biter, again today? Someone needs to be taught a through lesson  <_<  
Biteme360

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: February 24, 2004, 12:41:55 AM »

someone has been taught a lesson, their just a realy bad student

Gixxer
« Reply #59 on: February 24, 2004, 01:14:06 AM »