BPsite Forums
March 28, 2024, 01:50:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: BPSITE FOREVER!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: damage  (Read 23559 times)
Hyvry1

View Profile WWW
« on: January 26, 2004, 08:43:53 PM »

When i attacked an army today 21 of a certain weapon was used and they got damaged but when i went to repair them it all xxx (i don't want to say an exact amount) were damaged not just 21 of them.  It was very costly for me to repair them all.  Why does it say 21 weapons damaged when actually it damages all weapons of that type?  
Crash2950

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2004, 08:53:15 PM »

A trick to fix minimal damage is to buy one new weapon and it fixes one point of damage.  If there is bad damage and your talking about upper level weapons your just gonna hae to fix it.  Damage is distributed among all weapons.  
Hyvry1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2004, 08:56:13 PM »

How do you mean, say if i had 200 steeds and 20 were damaged in battle by 1 point.  639/640.  Instead of paying a hell of a lot of money out to repair them all if i just by one more steed it will repair them all back to 640/640?
diskreet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2004, 09:09:37 PM »

that's correct.

might upon might.
strength upon strength.
Hyvry1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2004, 09:11:42 PM »

That is like a double glitch!
A glitch that causes all your weapons to be damaged then a glitch to repair them all for cheap, stupid!

Anyway i am glad i know this now!

Thanks all Cheesy  
EvilTracy

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2004, 11:14:28 PM »

There's a similiar secret along those lines to save your items from getting damaged in the first place. But if you don't already know it, you aint gonna hear it from me....

.... not unless there is a KoC wide attack on LordStriker now that he has broken his ties with Relentless... in that case, I will give tips (maybe)

SS
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2004, 11:17:20 PM »

You sound like you're planning something...? :intruiged:

Peter 'SpectralShadows' Boughton,
Seeker of Perfection, BPsite Sitelord.

Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming
defiance with the last breath, to spit in the Sightblinder's eye on the Last Day.
EvilTracy

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2004, 11:20:09 PM »

You sound like you're planning something...? :intruiged:
Me planning something? Oh no... I deleted the OSA site.... I will leave the planning to others. I just poke around in forums where I shouldn't and collect info... Hmmm.... Remember when LordStriker left the country and as soon as he stepped on his plane, mass attacks began? Remember all the talk about it? Hmmm... maybe something will happen again that will get a lot of talk? I can feel it coming...

« Last Edit: January 27, 2004, 12:37:32 AM by EvilTracy » Logged

Perdition

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2004, 12:59:53 AM »

you should resize your avi so its not so squished looking
smi256

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2004, 05:13:33 AM »

*looks into attacking LS  Cheesy

:sheep:  

*was here
Hyvry1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2004, 09:54:40 AM »

PM it to me.
Please
Lord Lanair

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2004, 05:35:40 PM »

Ooooh, secret plots!  Count me in.  Cheesy  

- I'm scissors.  Nerf rock.  Paper's fine.

-It's not the mind control that kills people; it's the fall damage.

-Que sera, sera.
opperdude

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2004, 06:39:14 PM »

well of course there are the 'secrets' so sell all ur weapons for knives, that are cheap to repair all of them, but u'll be without def in the meanwhile (and if u just do it for SA, idunno if it's efficient)
but an other trick? dunno :huh: meh who cares, i'm doing fine as i am

'Joost, like juice but better' ~fire

happy now?
EvilTracy

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2004, 07:48:35 PM »

well of course there are the 'secrets' so sell all ur weapons for knives, that are cheap to repair all of them, but u'll be without def in the meanwhile (and if u just do it for SA, idunno if it's efficient)
but an other trick? dunno :huh: meh who cares, i'm doing fine as i am
Here's the secret... it's not great.. but it saves damage... only use 1/10 of your items... and they only take 1/10 the damage.

I have yet to take more than 1 point damage since this war began... not by anybody.... and most of you smaller people who hit me do 0 points damage. So, if every time I get hit only takes 0-1 points off my skins, it's pretty damn easy to buy new ones one by one before they get degraded again. There... that's the big secret.

You wanna save your 1,000 flaming arrows from taking heavy damage.... train all but 100 of your men to defense... I bet ya won't take more than 1 point damage on your weapons... of course, your SA will take a dump.. but you can always bring it back up by training...

Dragonskin 1,548 2,560/2,560    <---- see how many I have... anyone who has attacked me, see how many soldiers I have in defense.... not many..... and like I said... most damage i've taken is 1 point per attack.

... I don't know why i'm telling you guys this... I guess it's in hopes that you'll attack LS and not worry too much about weapons damage.  
« Last Edit: January 28, 2004, 07:50:33 PM by EvilTracy » Logged

ns33

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2004, 08:52:02 PM »

Ilfar figured that one out LONG ago. Then again, how many people have you had with a massiveness of SA?  :huh:  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: