BPsite Forums
April 25, 2024, 02:28:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: BPSITE FOREVER!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15
  Print  
Author Topic: WAR RELATED THING HERE  (Read 81036 times)
EvilTracy

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2004, 07:33:54 AM »

Which is a foolish thing to do- since you didn't have farms, you took away your only other source of gold, with no benefits!  LOL
If you ask me, purposely doing anything that would make your rank plummet is foolish to me. What good is farming if you don't use that money to improve your rank? TGA also has a few members who have changed their strategy since this war has started, which has caused their rank to go down the drain. Don't tell me it's not important, otherwise smi256 would never have trained a bunch of spies and put soldiers back into defense.... it's obvious that rank IS important to him... and if Orc Army causes your members to change their accounts enough to make their rank plummet....  well, should we call those people foolish? You could argue that to go all SA allows them to farm more people... true, but wouldn't increasing their army size give them more TBG? I can consistently make more gold each day then biteme360 can farm. He can steal 1 mil every day... but I make 12mil each day.... can he CONSISTENLY farm 12 mil a day? I doubt it.... so now, who's the foolish one? I get more money, can farm bigger targets, and have a better rank then your smaller all SA players.

More Money, Bigger Farms, Better Rank.... now how am I loosing this war?

As for the phoney accounts on d1skreet... well, your own members have said we are weak right? What more would you expect from a weak army?

I have posts from all our members who attacked.... if your are interested, I can PM it to you, you can look at their name (on our boards), then find them on our clicklist... find out their KoC name.... and then look at their army size/rank to see if you still think they are fakes.  

Perdition

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2004, 07:36:16 AM »

king your turning into rug.
Biteme360

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2004, 07:37:30 AM »

people who can't grasp logic annoy me  <_<

and evil, i don't have to get 12 million off you a day, just get what i can and let others get the rest
« Last Edit: January 20, 2004, 07:39:35 AM by Biteme360 » Logged

The One and ONLY Shadow_King
The Tallest Person is the Last One Standing
Perdition

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2004, 07:39:59 AM »

yes I understand that but this is kinda creepy.
Rug

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 20, 2004, 08:55:47 AM »

I have posts from all our members who attacked.... if your are interested, I can PM it to you, you can look at their name (on our boards), then find them on our clicklist... find out their KoC name.... and then look at their army size/rank to see if you still think they are fakes.

If you do that, can I have full IP trace data for every one of those members? Just to be certian they're different, an' all.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2004, 08:55:57 AM by Rug » Logged
darkstone331+1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: January 20, 2004, 12:29:03 PM »

O my god, darkstone,  do you even read what you write, do you realy believe all that? Cause i have this beautiful gold bridge that goes over a desert that i'm selling realy cheap, one time offer, and it's just for you. :hehe:  LOL

Snap out of it, you have people using multiple accounts, i don't give a fug, i have yet to see many attacks on me at all, even though i've recently lifted a million in one attack off of eviltracy, oh tommyboy, that part is my reason for why.

and if you read the post, it's 81% of your aliance is below ONE MILLION attack, not 5 million,thats who disk was calling noobs,  if you help them get strong so fast, than why are they so weak???

...thats the point of alt accounts, to use them to hammer one person into the ground without taking any damage yourself

and yet when called up for duty they all respond at the same time...yea....no cheating going on there

In conclusion, your arguements are full of holes and your reasoning is flawed, i could go into detail, but it's not worth it.  Your head would probably just explode from reading the truth for the first time.

This has been another episode of You Are A Fuging Moron : Darkstone
I consider getting sabotge immunity a kind of strength so that their weapons don't get destroyed, and that's what we do for new people.

I kind of misphrased that statement, I'm saying that it would be hell to access all of those different accounts to attack one person, its sounds like a bit to much work

meh, I dunno who his officers are so I can't ask them or anything of whether their his friends are relatives and the whatnot so i can't give you an answer there

Oh and there has never been an episode of You Are A Fuging Moron : Darkstone, so you can't say another, and if your gonna insult me at least use the whole name.

You become truly wise when you stop thinking with your mind and begin to think with your wang.
If you highlighted this to read, then you must be one bored mofo
darkstone331+1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: January 20, 2004, 12:30:36 PM »

Which is a foolish thing to do- since you didn't have farms, you took away your only other source of gold, with no benefits!  LOL
I lost my farms because my army size increased because of clicks.

sorry for double posting.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2004, 12:30:57 PM by darkstone331+1 » Logged

You become truly wise when you stop thinking with your mind and begin to think with your wang.
If you highlighted this to read, then you must be one bored mofo
Dethpower

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 20, 2004, 03:19:20 PM »

and yet when called up for duty they all respond at the same time...yea....no cheating going on there

His officiers are his friends wich means he meets with them in real live all he has to say is guys meet me at msn at 8 o clock or something and they will be there, so then wenn they meet he says attack and they attack, the guys with the fastest connection get through first and that explains why the orders are kinda same becuz everytime the guys with good connection get there attacks faster then the people with sucky connections.

Pure logic man, use that thing between ur ears!!! :angry:  
opperdude

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: January 20, 2004, 03:35:52 PM »

ehm logic says otherwise, and i could believe that if the attacks weren't done on a wednesday around 23:00, and if he simply took the time to think of sum stupid names

'Joost, like juice but better' ~fire

happy now?
diskreet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: January 20, 2004, 04:30:21 PM »

As for the phoney accounts on d1skreet... well, your own members have said we are weak right? What more would you expect from a weak army?

lets have it.  you know the beauty of numbers is they don't lie...  i keep answering your questions of "how are we losing this war?" with numbers.  not you nor any of your members has addressed those numbers.  let me give you an example of what i consider to be fake or alt accounts.... and you tell me if they're not.

18  hours ago  DarkSith01  Attack defended  1  0  0  41,242
18  hours ago  DarkSith01  Attack defended  1  0  0  31,812
18  hours ago  DarkSith01  Attack defended  1  0  0  44,660
18  hours ago  DarkSith01  Attack defended  1  0  0  38,340
18  hours ago  DarkSith01  Attack defended  1  0  0  51,200
18  hours ago  cntryhicks  Attack defended  1  2  0  28,075
18  hours ago  cntryhicks  Attack defended  1  1  0  30,416
18  hours ago  cntryhicks  Attack defended  1  2  0  31,767
18  hours ago  cntryhicks  Attack defended  1  1  0  29,095
18  hours ago  cntryhicks  Attack defended  1  2  0  37,571
18  hours ago  dewthesith  Attack defended  1  2  0  39,791
18  hours ago  dewthesith  Attack defended  1  2  0  27,455
18  hours ago  dewthesith  Attack defended  1  2  0  39,653
18  hours ago  dewthesith  Attack defended  1  1  0  30,683
18  hours ago  dewthesith  Attack defended  1  2  0  40,340
16  hours ago  MysticSith  Attack defended  1  1  0  395
16  hours ago  MysticSith  Attack defended  1  1  0  707
16  hours ago  MysticSith  Attack defended  1  1  0  1,177
16  hours ago  MysticSith  Attack defended  1  1  0  1,445
16  hours ago  MysticSith  Attack defended  1  2  0  1,900
11  hours ago  snowsith  Attack defended  1  2  0  3,401
11  hours ago  snowsith  Attack defended  1  2  0  3,606
11  hours ago  snowsith  Attack defended  1  2  0  3,247
11  hours ago  snowsith  Attack defended  1  1  0  4,278
11  hours ago  snowsith  Attack defended  1  2  0  3,442
18  hours ago  cooj_revenger  Attack defended  1  0  0  97
18  hours ago  cooj_revenger  Attack defended  1  0  0  101
18  hours ago  cooj_revenger  Attack defended  1  0  0  82
18  hours ago  cooj_revenger  Attack defended  1  0  0  91
18  hours ago  cooj_revenger  Attack defended  1  0  0  75
now, i admit... it's possible that some of these are not all fake accounts.  but they are highly suspicious.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2004, 04:46:07 PM by diskreet » Logged

might upon might.
strength upon strength.
EvilTracy

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 20, 2004, 06:44:26 PM »

lets have it.  you know the beauty of numbers is they don't lie...  i keep answering your questions of "how are we losing this war?" with numbers.  not you nor any of your members has addressed those numbers.  let me give you an example of what i consider to be fake or alt accounts.... and you tell me if they're not.

18  hours ago  DarkSith01  Attack defended  1  0  0  41,242
18  hours ago  DarkSith01  Attack defended  1  0  0  31,812
18  hours ago  DarkSith01  Attack defended  1  0  0  44,660
18  hours ago  DarkSith01  Attack defended  1  0  0  38,340
18  hours ago  DarkSith01  Attack defended  1  0  0  51,200
18  hours ago  cntryhicks  Attack defended  1  2  0  28,075
18  hours ago  cntryhicks  Attack defended  1  1  0  30,416
18  hours ago  cntryhicks  Attack defended  1  2  0  31,767
18  hours ago  cntryhicks  Attack defended  1  1  0  29,095
18  hours ago  cntryhicks  Attack defended  1  2  0  37,571
18  hours ago  dewthesith  Attack defended  1  2  0  39,791
18  hours ago  dewthesith  Attack defended  1  2  0  27,455
18  hours ago  dewthesith  Attack defended  1  2  0  39,653
18  hours ago  dewthesith  Attack defended  1  1  0  30,683
18  hours ago  dewthesith  Attack defended  1  2  0  40,340
16  hours ago  MysticSith  Attack defended  1  1  0  395
16  hours ago  MysticSith  Attack defended  1  1  0  707
16  hours ago  MysticSith  Attack defended  1  1  0  1,177
16  hours ago  MysticSith  Attack defended  1  1  0  1,445
16  hours ago  MysticSith  Attack defended  1  2  0  1,900
11  hours ago  snowsith  Attack defended  1  2  0  3,401
11  hours ago  snowsith  Attack defended  1  2  0  3,606
11  hours ago  snowsith  Attack defended  1  2  0  3,247
11  hours ago  snowsith  Attack defended  1  1  0  4,278
11  hours ago  snowsith  Attack defended  1  2  0  3,442
18  hours ago  cooj_revenger  Attack defended  1  0  0  97
18  hours ago  cooj_revenger  Attack defended  1  0  0  101
18  hours ago  cooj_revenger  Attack defended  1  0  0  82
18  hours ago  cooj_revenger  Attack defended  1  0  0  91
18  hours ago  cooj_revenger  Attack defended  1  0  0  75
now, i admit... it's possible that some of these are not all fake accounts.  but they are highly suspicious.
I'm not 'positive' who cooj_revenger  is... but I 'think' that is a member... the rest of them....  YEP, all members.... I recognize each of those names. Notice if you go up the command chain, they all go to Errtu? Some people deleted their accounts and started over, in preperation for Age 3.... I can say, even though they are new accounts, they are not fakes.... heck, I even recognized one of our council members somewhere in all that.

Haha... funny, you guys can't farm them.... get's annoying don't it? You can sab them.... but, they will sell and rebuy weapons before each mass attack.... so, be my guest. I will get you the names when I get home tonight.

Umm... as far as IP address... no, I won't provide those. Just because somebody posts attacks for more than one account, does not mean the accounts were fakes.... we had some members post people from their other alliances who joined in... quite a few from FUBAR... I also PM people my logs when I attack for them and they are in other alliances.

Rug

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 20, 2004, 06:47:25 PM »

Umm... as far as IP address... no, I won't provide those. Just because somebody posts attacks for more than one account, does not mean the accounts were fakes.... we had some members post people from their other alliances who joined in... quite a few from FUBAR... I also PM people my logs when I attack for them and they are in other alliances.

I see, so you admit some people post logs from seperate forum accounts? Ouch, that sounds like an admission of guilt from where Im sitting...

:>.
EvilTracy

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 20, 2004, 07:31:33 PM »

I see, so you admit some people post logs from seperate forum accounts? Ouch, that sounds like an admission of guilt from where Im sitting...

:>.
I don't know how you come to that conclusion. Let me give you an example.... I helped shylore in a mass attack. I then copied/pasted my logs and messaged her. My guess is she posted them something similiar to this...

EvilTracy
.... and then my 5 attacks here....

How is that in any way whatsoever admitting to guilt? When members of FUBAR post in their forums the attacks and some of our members are in both alliances and they copy/paste the name and the attack logs (so that we can all see how many other people are helping us) that is not in any way cheating. I do the same thing when I am in multiple alliances.... I copy/paste other members logs into my other alliance forums with a note something like "This was from some of Orc Army members"... followed by their attacks.

If you're talking like we have multiple people in our alliance from the same IP address.... why, yes, we do.... some of our members are coworkers.... so it is not unusual to see 3 members all with the same IP address (not to mention their IP addresses from home also). I have spoken with several of these members on AIM on seperate occasions.... and I really doubt it's all the same person using several accounts and posting as several members... using an IP from work for multiple accounts and then another IP which is unique for each account (which is probably their HOME IP address)

Rug

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 20, 2004, 07:45:40 PM »

Just because somebody posts attacks for more than one account, does not mean the accounts were fakes

I was more referring to that, though thanks for typing all that...

so it is not unusual to see 3 members all with the same IP address

Of... course... it... isnt...

Coworkers... mhm... ok... You'll forgive me if im skeptical, because those do look like alt accounts, especially the ones opper posted. Any group of friends who make their names the times tables need therapy.
EvilTracy

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 20, 2004, 08:06:41 PM »

I was more referring to that, though thanks for typing all that...

Of... course... it... isnt...

Coworkers... mhm... ok... You'll forgive me if im skeptical, because those do look like alt accounts, especially the ones opper posted. Any group of friends who make their names the times tables need therapy.
I don't know about the ones that opper posted... only the one account is part of our alliance... as far as coworkers, PM vagride (find out his KoC name on our clickmaster)... and he can tell you all his coworkers... there are many of them... and most of them have new accounts.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15
  Print  

Jump to: