BPsite Forums
April 16, 2024, 03:18:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: BPSITE FOREVER!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Poll
Question: Which is the best
Total Voters: 6

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Poem/Song is the best.  (Read 6265 times)
Drauka

View Profile
« on: October 06, 2003, 06:18:39 AM »

Um. I know this isnt All of them, bust these are the best, in my opinion

If you liek adiffernt one post it here.

Tick and Whoops are -Better- in my opinion but arent well liked.
The first purfection doesn't make much sence.
And the second isn't as good with out understanding the first. so bleh.

I would have put the violence of our lives in the place of my signature, but after seeing the response to my weak little retailation poem I wanted to see this ones popularity.

(you can find the poems in the other tread in thes forum started by me)[CRTL-F] Then type the name if yo wish to fast forward to it.

Signature:

I am;
A Labourless Peasant, (Damning, Rambling, Aspiring, Unenlightening, King of Anything)
A Masked Faceless, (Diabolical Reliable Assassin of the Underworld, Knowledgeable in the mimickable Arts.)
A Soldier of Sand, Deplorable and Dutiful. Rugged yet Refined. United, and Undeniable. Austere yet Amendable. Kind, and Kingly. Arduous yet Amiable.
A General of the Fallen Legion, (I led my forces into the Deep, we Ran to Assault the Undefeated Keep. Admirably my men crashed like a wave to a ship. the ground shook with our marching and caused me to slip. I fell and later I began to wake. the ground again began to shake, but this time every one fell... Into the Lord’s precipice of hell, here I am damned to forever fall into the abyss.)
A King of the Fallen Nation, (Death stalks his murky streets. Rats run rampant to their Abundant feasts. The Undead stalk the boarders at night. the King, though fallen, has yet to be defeated in a fight. No nation dares intrude upon the unrelenting king. For they fear the horrors his merciless wrath would bring. People fear to leave his nation, and also to Arrive. But his people are just as relentless and resialiant,  they strive to survive.) “The Nation of Steel Will Never Yield.
An Emperor [span style=\'color:green\']of the Anarchists
, (Dispiteous Reaper of Atrocion, Underestimated Kaiser of Ambition)
A God [span style=\'color:green\']of the Faithless[/span], (Defiance, I will never allow. Reliance, I will never allow. Assurance, I will never give. Understanding, I will never give. Killing I will never explain. Always basking, in paradox.)
I am: The Dead, The Underworld, and Death.
I am... Drauka.
[/span]

-Remorse for there is naught left to remorse for.
-We are the metaphorical whores of a new generaltion.
-Again metaphors that means people sit silent and still.
-Ah, this life is just my chessboard, and you are just my pawn.
-Feel the fucking fire rise, up and above and past your eyes.

Jason H. Fredricks'
Rug

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2003, 01:36:18 PM »

Damnit! Wink
Drauka

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2003, 09:50:29 PM »

We need more voe-tay-shons!

Signature:

I am;
A Labourless Peasant, (Damning, Rambling, Aspiring, Unenlightening, King of Anything)
A Masked Faceless, (Diabolical Reliable Assassin of the Underworld, Knowledgeable in the mimickable Arts.)
A Soldier of Sand, Deplorable and Dutiful. Rugged yet Refined. United, and Undeniable. Austere yet Amendable. Kind, and Kingly. Arduous yet Amiable.
A General of the Fallen Legion, (I led my forces into the Deep, we Ran to Assault the Undefeated Keep. Admirably my men crashed like a wave to a ship. the ground shook with our marching and caused me to slip. I fell and later I began to wake. the ground again began to shake, but this time every one fell... Into the Lord’s precipice of hell, here I am damned to forever fall into the abyss.)
A King of the Fallen Nation, (Death stalks his murky streets. Rats run rampant to their Abundant feasts. The Undead stalk the boarders at night. the King, though fallen, has yet to be defeated in a fight. No nation dares intrude upon the unrelenting king. For they fear the horrors his merciless wrath would bring. People fear to leave his nation, and also to Arrive. But his people are just as relentless and resialiant,  they strive to survive.) “The Nation of Steel Will Never Yield.
A God [span style=\'color:green\']of the Faithless[/span], (Defiance, I will never allow. Reliance, I will never allow. Assurance, I will never give. Understanding, I will never give. Killing I will never explain. Always basking, in paradox.)
I am... Drauka.
[/span]

Jason H. Fredricks'
RipperRoo

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2003, 10:01:40 PM »

I havent heard any of them, so i cant comment.

"How could you be intimidated by a woman who had told you in dead seriousness that there were one hundred and seven different kisses, and ninety-three ways to touch a man's face with your hand?" --Min--
"Ohh my feet are getting hotter than a flame grilled otte
Lord Lanair

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2003, 10:55:33 PM »

I have to say your signature is the best.  LOL  

- I'm scissors.  Nerf rock.  Paper's fine.

-It's not the mind control that kills people; it's the fall damage.

-Que sera, sera.
Drauka

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2003, 02:25:19 AM »

Ripper only 4 of those up there are songs...?

Signature:

I am;
I am... Drauka.
[/span]

Jason H. Fredricks'
Perdition

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2003, 02:44:02 PM »

ripper you need to go to Drauka's topic and read them.  I could never choose my favorite i like them all Smiley
Drauka

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2003, 05:31:15 AM »

Fire! your not weasling out of it that easy!

Your a girl right? ok i have just  dedicated "Aesthetic" to you (Also knowns as "a rose")

Signature:

I am;
I am... Drauka.
[/span]

Jason H. Fredricks'
Drauka

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2003, 05:04:36 AM »

Does anyone think my poems are redundent, or arent original?

Signature:

I am;
I am... Drauka.
[/span]

Jason H. Fredricks'
Perdition

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2003, 09:39:52 PM »

i think this topic has served its purpose and  I don't think anyone else is going to reply to it

:closed:
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: