BPsite Forums
April 29, 2024, 02:33:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: BPSITE FOREVER!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  
Author Topic: attacking non orcs  (Read 29138 times)
brodyc7

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 18, 2003, 01:48:53 PM »

LOL-i think that if they have the intent of doin any harm that they should be persecuted-- Intent is the same as action Cheesy  
bofor

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 19, 2003, 02:01:07 PM »

The problem is you can spy with no intent to attack. Sometimes I just recognize a name form age one or the Beta and check (spy) just to see how the person is doing.  :ph34r:  
slayerselune

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: October 19, 2003, 10:28:03 PM »

ahh, but there's the rub.  Do you wait until you have many $$ worth of damage to repair to say, "yep that guy had intent."  :paranoid:  

The piano's been drinking...not me.--Tom Waite
Lord Lanair

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: October 19, 2003, 11:23:12 PM »

If someone unsucessfully tries to spy on you, why bother retaliating?  You can check to see if he has a lot of gold, then start farming him, but otherwise, who cares?  LOL  

- I'm scissors.  Nerf rock.  Paper's fine.

-It's not the mind control that kills people; it's the fall damage.

-Que sera, sera.
slayerselune

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: October 20, 2003, 01:20:13 AM »

well sure, that's a convenient way to find farms Cheesy !  I'm always amused when someone is unsuccessful in spying, we get to summarily dispose of his spies.  Of course, it does workthe other way too...sigh

sirjohn13

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: October 20, 2003, 06:05:32 PM »

Personally, I do not even consider retaliating against guys who steal my gold. I just keep them in mind as farms, those who can be good ones. Same for those who fail to recon me. But there was a guy who had failed to recon me twice and also appeared in the intel log of 3 of my officers. In this case I retaliated and sabbed some of his weapons.

Proud member of

..::We have no beginning.. ..we have no end.. ..we are InfInItE::..
Drowzycow

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 24, 2003, 12:02:33 PM »

*Looking back at a few posts...*
Dwarves are the backbone of any good army don't be mean!

Dwarves are space-efficent too Cheesy  
slayerselune

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: October 24, 2003, 03:10:11 PM »

You've got a point, ikea makes some great dwarf shelving units!  All in good fun my dwarvish friend.  The only animosity here is towards orcs.

bofor

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 24, 2003, 06:01:40 PM »

Don't know if this belongs on this thread but it does invole attacking people. In the past few days i've been attacked a number of times by a player with only 1 or 2 men in their army. Sometimes this is followed immediatly by an attack from a much stronger player. Is this becoming a common tactic for not so honorable players.?  
slayerselune

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: October 24, 2003, 08:26:22 PM »

oh indeed.  Especially if you cannot be sabbed.  you'll get several little attacks that can weaken your equip (yeah you tell me how 5 guys can get past my citadel and then do 5 damage to each of my dragonskins!?!)  It's an annoying practice that a particular orc I now like to farm employs.  I refused to stop attacking him after he requested/begged me not to hit him...Me stop?  Never!!! Death to orcs!!! Especially annoying ones!!!

Lord Lanair

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: October 25, 2003, 12:53:30 AM »

I haven't had that particular cheating tactic used on me yet.  LOL  

- I'm scissors.  Nerf rock.  Paper's fine.

-It's not the mind control that kills people; it's the fall damage.

-Que sera, sera.
Blood Raider

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 27, 2003, 09:36:16 AM »

Once you get into the top 1000 ranking you will definitely feel the feeler accounts...  Do you guys declare blatent cheating non-orcs free game too?  I just read on GUA on how some guy has like 40 accounts LOL all with the same names.  I checked into it, it looks like most of them are just there as farms for the big account and to boost the big accounts number of soldiers.  I think he should be fair game to all races, after all, he's giving us a bad name!
Drowzycow

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 28, 2003, 10:22:06 AM »

I read in the Gold Per Attack topic that Everous attacked R4BBIT who is a dwarf, so are there specially occasions when we can attack non orcs?
eg. the server goes down, you finallly get on, everyone around has loads of gold and low defences....you are a fool not to attack right? It's like turning your back on a golden opportunity.
Don't get me wrong since applying for the TGA I've been hitting orcs only, not doing too bad either, but I wanna make it clear when the situation occurs, thats why I keep asking about stuff like this.  
slayerselune

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: October 28, 2003, 10:47:02 AM »

R4bbit must have originally attacked everous.  If non-orc attacks 1st, then retaliation is ok.  

smi256

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 28, 2003, 10:54:11 PM »

Don’t forget war factor.  If the person is in liege with orc armies (i.e. clan/alliance) and we're at war.  or even personal wars, like slayerselune said.

Oh, great city.  I was going to say, there sure have been a lot more new members in TGA as of late... :blink:
« Last Edit: October 28, 2003, 11:07:02 PM by smi256 » Logged

*was here
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  

Jump to: