BPsite Forums
April 27, 2024, 07:51:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: BPSITE FOREVER!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: out of curiosity  (Read 5413 times)
xyph

View Profile WWW
« on: September 05, 2003, 03:43:31 AM »

i am taking a business communication class for college. a big part of this class grade will be 3 presettations. ok, i really suck at this class. for i'm not very creative about this kind of stuff. so i was curious if anybody could offer aid.

Perdition

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2003, 04:47:23 AM »

are you asking for topics or ways to present?
xyph

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2003, 04:55:55 AM »

just plain a big old.... HELP ME!!!!... yea i think that about summs it up

Perdition

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2003, 05:02:17 AM »

o ok.  well if you get those tri fold poster board thingys those are pretty kool.  and get lots of pictures charts and graphs.  not a whole lot of little words and stuff.

or you could do a power point presentaion those are pretty sweet.  and get your teacher to get a projector and hook it up to a compy(i'm sure you now the drill)  

umm over head projector presentations are pretty kool to you get thos little clear pieces of plastic and you print your ino on that and stuff.  

I don't know if this helps at all.  i'm too young to know a whole lot about colledge presentations.  but I wanted to help so i told you what i know Smiley
FragMaster1972

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2003, 05:03:50 AM »

defly go with powerpoint. its not too hard, but you can make it look like it took a lot more work than it really did. always a plus :thumbs-up:

1 posts to [span style=\'font-size:30pt;line-height:100%\'][/s]BURSEG!!![/u][/size][/span][/b]
"If you ever find yourself on the side of the Majority, it's time to pause and reflect." -Mark Twain[/color]

xyph

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2003, 05:16:09 AM »

erm.. presentation 1/3
select and read some published work. it can be anything. but i have 2 be enthusiastic about it... but i'm not enthusiastic about hardly anything.. thus is my problem... i dunno what to do =/ i dont need andthing to do except to read something, express it, show emotion.. all that other garbled crap they want you to do......i have always failed english... i just plain suck at it.

Perdition

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2003, 05:34:24 AM »

read something that interests you.  or something that has some yelling in it so you can yell LOL
FragMaster1972

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2003, 06:06:21 AM »

must......get......one.......more.........post!

show a movie! then comment on it. but make it somethin cool like that chase from bad boys II  Cheesy

woo! 200 posts! made it.  :hehe:  :cool:  Smiley  LOL  Cheesy  Tongue

EDIT: awwwww....no nifty new title or anything? way to burst my bubble....... Sad  
« Last Edit: September 05, 2003, 06:07:36 AM by FragMaster1972 » Logged

1 posts to [span style=\'font-size:30pt;line-height:100%\'][/s]BURSEG!!![/u][/size][/span][/b]
"If you ever find yourself on the side of the Majority, it's time to pause and reflect." -Mark Twain[/color]

Perdition

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2003, 08:19:49 PM »

You could try reading a short story like one of hemingways(or however you spell his name LOL)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: