BPsite Forums
April 16, 2024, 03:07:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: BPSITE FOREVER!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sword of Truth  (Read 5720 times)
KillerHummingbird(Lazy)
« on: June 04, 2003, 06:33:30 AM »

just finished the series(or what there is of it now) and damn, that was great. just one question, i heard that quite a few people didnt like the last book(last two?). is that right? cause i damn well loved both of the last two Smiley

also, anyone know when the next will be comming out?
SS
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2003, 09:40:57 AM »

Yes, a lot of people didn't like Pillars of Creation because it didn't centre around Richard & Kahlan. Meh, WFR: People are stupid. Smiley

The next one (Naked Empire) will be released on July 21st in the US, probably the same date in Canada, but no doubt I'll have a month or ten to wait over here. Sad

Peter 'SpectralShadows' Boughton,
Seeker of Perfection, BPsite Sitelord.

Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming
defiance with the last breath, to spit in the Sightblinder's eye on the Last Day.
KillerHummingbird(Lazy)
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2003, 11:23:58 PM »

omg, whoever thought that way is narrow minded Tongue i thought it added something to the series to have that in it Cheesy plus, im loving all the philosophy in em Cheesy

and july 21?! thats awsome! hehe, thank god i like in NA Smiley

thnx ss Smiley
SS
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2003, 09:46:48 AM »

Yep, I thought it was very good at showing how that you should always try and view things from both ways before leaping into anything.
Pillars of Creation was the book that started me reading the series, so I'm even more lost as to why some people don't like it. :rolleyes:

Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming
defiance with the last breath, to spit in the Sightblinder's eye on the Last Day.
KillerHummingbird

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2003, 11:26:48 PM »

exactly Smiley and LOL, you start series from the end often?

hmm... now that i gotta wait for the next, any suggestions as to what to read while i wait? (gonna get darkover by marrion zimmerman bradly(think thats the name), woobie suggested that one, but i was gonna get a few idea's so i dont hafta go back and forth to the book store as much Wink

thnx Wink
SS
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2003, 08:23:42 AM »

Nah, I got PoC for free (along with a piece of crap by Tom Holt) from my bookclub thing, read it, liked it, got WFR from my sister for my birthday, then continued to read them in order.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: