BPsite Forums
April 28, 2024, 08:23:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: BPSITE FOREVER!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Get Paid for Searching the Net  (Read 6846 times)
Arkanor

View Profile WWW
« on: April 17, 2005, 11:10:19 PM »

EDIT - Know what... I'm getting bad vibes about this.  Even though the only thing you can lose is an e-mail, I still don't want people to get pissed if it IS a scam.  I'll let you know if/when I get paid for it.  
« Last Edit: April 19, 2005, 05:12:46 AM by Arkanor » Logged

Being a good example is hard.  I’m trying to serve as a horrible warning instead.
ns33

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2005, 11:34:59 PM »

I am still somehow reluctant, seeing as I never participated in freeipods either.  :ph34r:  
Arkanor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2005, 11:42:29 PM »

Heh... I don't blame you for that, really, since I despaired after discovering that I needed to sign up for a 'free' (riiiiiight) product in order to get the ipod.  This is apparently legit, however, since a number of my friends on other forums say they use it to pay for their Runescape (online game) membership.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2005, 05:06:11 AM by Arkanor » Logged

Being a good example is hard.  I’m trying to serve as a horrible warning instead.
mole
Mods

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2005, 04:57:53 PM »

simply enter you name and credit card number and your away! how simpler could it be?

im loving it already

Yiff Hunter says:
and the last question do u get a sudden eye twicth and shudder wen i say :

CLEAN?
RipperRoo says:
yes
Yiff Hunter says:
rite ive declared u imorally peasant like
Galmort

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2005, 10:23:21 PM »

wow....just wow...too bad the server is being switched right now Sad  
Arkanor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2005, 12:08:21 AM »

I know... I'm chewing my hand off... for God's sake, I'm losing pennies here!  Come on!   Tongue

Get this: one of my referrals apparently referred someone else (because he made around $1.44, which is impossible unless he had a referral) and that was credited to me.  Meaning, I made $2.25 from me, him, and his referral, instead of the $1.60 I would have made otherwise.  So apparently this is working like a giant click chain, with you getting paid what your referrals are making.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2005, 05:05:46 AM by Arkanor » Logged

Arkanor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2005, 05:06:52 AM »

Mmmkay... now it's back up again.  

And... I think that considering recent commentary on a forum I go to, it couldn't hurt to post this.  I and some of my friends do have minor reservations that this could be some sort of pyramid scheme, but the next payday is on May 1, so we are participating until that day, when we'll be able to determine if this is really 'for real' or not.  If this does turn out to be some sort of bizarre (and popular, apparently) scam, then the only thing we'll be out is an e-mail address, which probably will be sold to spammers.  If it is for real, we'll be 50 bucks richer and will have a new source of cash for 'flexible spending' on the internet.  

Lord Lanair

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2005, 12:48:38 AM »

Um... what website/program/pyramid scheme is this?  Can you post a link, please?   :miffed:  

- I'm scissors.  Nerf rock.  Paper's fine.

-It's not the mind control that kills people; it's the fall damage.

-Que sera, sera.
Arkanor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2005, 12:52:45 AM »

http://netbux.org/?r=14897

You need a paypal account to get paid, assuming that it's for real.  .02 USD per day, max of 40 searches, thus .80 USD per day.  Hence the need for referrals to get paid more (you get paid as much as your referral does in addition to whatever you make - so the more referrals, the more money you make daily).  Payment is done once a month (on the 15th) provided you have reached $50.  All searches must be done from this site only - they don't count if you just use Google.com.

Lord Lanair

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2005, 07:14:10 AM »

Hmm... I can't find the catch...  <_<

Questions- if you earn less than $50 in a month, what happens... do you get paid at all?  And what if you do the same 40 searches every day... do they all count?  

- I'm scissors.  Nerf rock.  Paper's fine.

-It's not the mind control that kills people; it's the fall damage.

-Que sera, sera.
Rug

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2005, 04:35:18 PM »

What sort of details do you need to provide for this? The catch is always there.
Arkanor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2005, 12:34:27 AM »

E-mail Address

Verify E-mail Address

Password

Verify Password

PayPal E-mail Address

Referrer

That's it.  If you don't make $50 in a month, it's rolled over to the next month.  And you can't make duplicate searches or search for gibberish - the odds are you'll get suspended.  

Again, people have posted pics saying that they got paid last pay period, so apparently this is for real, but I won't stake my life on it.  Meaning, if it goes under all of a sudden the day before payday ( :ph34r: ), I won't freak out, but if it doesn't... w00t.  With a site like this, it always seems too good to be true until the moment it does or doesn't happen.  

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: