BPsite Forums
March 28, 2024, 06:29:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: BPSITE FOREVER!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Dust  (Read 9134 times)
Rug

View Profile
« on: October 26, 2004, 05:38:44 PM »

PLEASE tell me some of the brits here watched this last night. Animated sketched show on BBC2 - abosolutely fucking hilarious:

Grim Reaper: I am the pedo-finder general!
Man: But... but I've done nothing wrong!
Grim Reaper: With the power vested in me by News International, I pronounce you GUILTY and sentence you to death.
Man: Guilty? But.. I didn't get a trial!
Grim Reaper: TRIAL?! This is the UK! As they say, you are innocent until speculated about in the tabloid press!

Man: Would you like to listen to some music? I have A Now record. Now 57!
Seven-year-old boy: Nah... I only listen to speed metal. Got any Cannibal Corpse?
Man: um.. well... I went to the sweet shop for you! I got your favourites, sherbert lemons!
Boy: Sorry, I'm only into tabs, now.

Three-year-old girl: Mummy, are they cleaning the swimming pool?
Mother: No, they're executing a paedophile.

Fucking brilliant.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2004, 05:40:24 PM by Rug » Logged
Guest:SS
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2004, 05:42:27 PM »

I saw the start, but it didn't do anything for me so I switched it off.
DigitalDrunkenMonkey

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2004, 02:56:44 PM »

I didn't watch it last night, but this show is quality. i watched earlier episodes, and it was great.

I distinctly remember a police news conference about a murder, and they had experts giving a small talk which basically pointed out the father as the perpatrator, but the police were so dim they just carried on as normal as the father changed his apperance as to not fall into the description given.

And who can forget little timmy.
matt_the_shark

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2004, 04:47:31 PM »

tell us about little timmy Smiley

DigitalDrunkenMonkey

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2004, 12:05:41 AM »

little Timmy is a little boy who's parents are divorced. he lives with his mother and his "new" dad, but gets to stay with his "old" dad for a few days every month.

One time when he went over to his "old" dad's Semi detached home after a fun birthday party held by his "new" dad for Timmy.

"Old" dad had planned a special birthday party as well, where only they were invited to.

"old" dad presented Timmy with his first surprise a big balloon. (normal sized)

Timmy thanked his dad and then told him.

"oo guess what daddy, rob ( i think it was rob but this is new dad) gave me this huge ballon as big as the moon"
Timmy then brings out a bigger balloon in the shape of a horse (the balloon was just bigger by a lot)

"old" dad looked jaded, 'yes Timmy.....thats...er....quite impressive....but guess what i got you this great new robot. it can fire its hand at you'

"oo guess what daddy, rob bought me for my present, its the new "blah blah blah" and its got loads of weapons!"
In comes a huge robot and just kicks the smaller insignificant toy robot into its packaging.

"old" dad looked dejected 'well...uhm...Timmy....(Timmy is busy playing with his big robot thus ignoring daddy)....i've got to do something..very important.'

The dad proceeds up the stairs into the bathroom, and opens up the cupboard, he proceeds to empty it till he finds a bottle of toilet bleach.
Scene jumps to the outside of the bathroom to a landing with the door to the bathroom closed and light showing through underneath and the staircase in view. "coughing and spluttering can be heard, before a loud thud then silence"

Timmy walks up the stairs and stands at the top of the landing. "daddy, can i live with you, instead of with mummy?"
"daddy?....."

not funny, but very touching.
Rug

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2004, 12:23:53 PM »

The 'boy' in my middle quote above is Timmy Smiley.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: