BPsite Forums
April 20, 2024, 06:03:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: BPSITE FOREVER!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Day after Tommorrow  (Read 3661 times)
Saladin

View Profile WWW
« on: June 06, 2004, 01:55:21 AM »

man I loved this movie. It may have not been scientifically accurate, its acting may be average but I absolutely loved it. The graphics were incredible!!! Sure they had to throw in the romantic side but they did it farely well. [!--SpoilerBegin--][/span][table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'][tr][td]SPOILER [/td][/tr][tr][td id=\'SPOILER\'][!--SpoilerEBegin--] some parts were overdone, especially the timber wolves bit but it was ok[!--SpoilerEnd--][/td][/tr][/table][span class=\'postcolor\'][!--SpoilerEEnd--]

Has anyone else seen it?

I have become Death; destroyer of worlds.
--J. Robert Oppenheimer upon witnessing the explosion of the first atomic bomb
[/font]
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato
[/font]
mole

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2004, 02:06:42 AM »

nope Sad but my dads pushing to go see it 'for the special effects' looks fun even if not great

Yiff Hunter says:
and the last question do u get a sudden eye twicth and shudder wen i say :

CLEAN?
RipperRoo says:
yes
Yiff Hunter says:
rite ive declared u imorally peasant like
underruler

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2004, 05:37:25 AM »

I heard the special effects were great but the movie sucked.

[!--SpoilerBegin--][/span][table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'][tr][td]SPOILER [/td][/tr][tr][td id=\'SPOILER\'][!--SpoilerEBegin--]I also heard there's this one shot where all the Americans are running for the Mexican border LOL [!--SpoilerEnd--][/td][/tr][/table][span class=\'postcolor\'][!--SpoilerEEnd--]

I like to eat, eat, eat, apples and and bananas.

http://www.toxin.org/cgi-bin/hugs.cgi?&HUG...hug=luvr_bunnie

[img]http://www.toxin.org/cgi-bin/count_hugs.cgi?hug=luv
FragMaster1972

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2004, 12:28:40 PM »

The graphics are incredible, without question. The movie wasn't too bad, but seemed a little "pieced together."

[!--SpoilerBegin--][/span][table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'][tr][td]SPOILER [/td][/tr][tr][td id=\'SPOILER\'][!--SpoilerEBegin--]like the wolves bit for example....out of nowhere it cuts to the room with the cages, and they're kinda like cool...cool...cool...oh no the wolves are gone! [!--SpoilerEnd--][/td][/tr][/table][span class=\'postcolor\'][!--SpoilerEEnd--]

and under, that is correct.
[!--SpoilerBegin--][/span][table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'][tr][td]SPOILER [/td][/tr][tr][td id=\'SPOILER\'][!--SpoilerEBegin--]they had a shot of em crossing the rio grande in fact which is crap cause I swear it was just a stream[!--SpoilerEnd--][/td][/tr][/table][span class=\'postcolor\'][!--SpoilerEEnd--]

Still, I would see it again just for some of the effects.

1 posts to [span style=\'font-size:30pt;line-height:100%\'][/s]BURSEG!!![/u][/size][/span][/b]
"If you ever find yourself on the side of the Majority, it's time to pause and reflect." -Mark Twain[/color]

RipperRoo

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2004, 02:24:15 PM »

It was such a quality film. They even managed to get jokes in, quite a few of which were brilliant.

"How could you be intimidated by a woman who had told you in dead seriousness that there were one hundred and seven different kisses, and ninety-three ways to touch a man's face with your hand?" --Min--
"Ohh my feet are getting hotter than a flame grilled otte
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: