BPsite Forums
April 23, 2024, 03:06:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: BPSITE FOREVER!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Final Fantasy  (Read 27093 times)
Yaza2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: June 24, 2003, 04:58:09 AM »

I really liked playing FF6 and over here i believe it was FF3 but the only way i could play it was by getting the rom Cheesy and i wasnt to play FFT since i heard it was good.

dead -_-'    
Asura

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: July 18, 2003, 05:43:55 PM »

I had some Final Fantasy game for the NES. And Crystals...<.< I think. I play FFT, FFVII, and Legend of Mana alot (I borrow Legend of Mana from Lesleh, but she lets me keep it for months.), and I'm going to start playing Chrono Trigger and FFIV. I don't know why, but we've had that for a while and I have never played it. Same with Legend of Dragoon...I'm soon done with that. ._. But just when I was about to defeat the final boss, it killed me. Because the other two people were killed a long time ago, and I had run out of reviving stuff. And Les is gonna let me borrow Chrono Cross...

Oh, yes. I had that duck shooting game. I loved to play it...o.0'''
« Last Edit: July 18, 2003, 05:44:28 PM by Asura » Logged

~Ashura Sakuya

Asura's artness. D:
SHAMELESS SELF-PROMOTION!

hi visit mai art site kthnx bai
evilknight

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2003, 05:00:21 PM »

rant: FOR THE LAST TIME!!! ITS NOT FFT!!! ITS FishIN FFX!!! IT UR GONNA ABBREVIATE SOME OF THEM USING ROMAN NUMERALS, THEN DO IT FOR ALL OF THEM!!!!

on topic: yeah, ffx is a real good game, i liked it over the others cause it used audio for the characters. but, u know, if they hadnt used audio files, they coulda made the game a hecka lot longer. but then again, they coulda just used 2 or 3 discs. duh!
« Last Edit: August 08, 2003, 05:02:13 PM by evilknight » Logged

HaHa. This post cost SS .5 cents! So Sayeth the Evilknight.
Hmmm. The court will take a 15 minute recess to fix the judicial...bench...thingy. ~Ethan
Yaza2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: August 08, 2003, 05:07:34 PM »

rant: FOR THE LAST TIME!!! ITS NOT FFT!!! ITS FishIN FFX!!! IT UR GONNA ABBREVIATE SOME OF THEM USING ROMAN NUMERALS, THEN DO IT FOR ALL OF THEM!!!!

on topic: yeah, ffx is a real good game, i liked it over the others cause it used audio for the characters. but, u know, if they hadnt used audio files, they coulda made the game a hecka lot longer. but then again, they coulda just used 2 or 3 discs. duh!
well im not sure what Asura is refering to but when i put FFT im refering to Final Fanstay Tactics that is going to come out for the game boy advance...i cant wait.. Cheesy  

dead -_-'    
evilknight

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2003, 05:48:43 PM »

uh......whoops.

sry :miffed:  

Hmmm. The court will take a 15 minute recess to fix the judicial...bench...thingy. ~Ethan
Kamaru

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: August 30, 2003, 08:04:58 PM »

I like FF they're rlly kewl except FF2 i dun like that one at all my favorite is FF8... or it wuz now it's FF8 to 11 LOL but i haven't played them all only 1,2,4,7,8,9,10... and 10-2,11 when they come out... and i cant wait
Saladin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: September 11, 2003, 09:20:26 PM »

uh its a tossup btwn FF7 and FFT but probably FFT because of its kick-@$$ story line and a less confusing battle system. Two of my three favorite characters were in there too, Ramza and Izlude

I have become Death; destroyer of worlds.
--J. Robert Oppenheimer upon witnessing the explosion of the first atomic bomb
[/font]
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato
[/font]
oni_shade

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 01, 2003, 04:54:19 PM »

there's a FF7 movie in the making right now, along with KH sequal and KH for GBA
evilknight

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: October 01, 2003, 06:23:53 PM »

well, that makes no difference for me, since it'll only come out in japan probably

oni_shade

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 03, 2003, 04:53:58 PM »

uhh Im pretty sure the movie is coming out here, since like 90% of the market is outside of Japan.  Its never going to the movie theater tho, is only coming out on DVD.  
Asura

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: October 19, 2003, 08:22:42 PM »

>.> I remember reading about deh FFVII movie, KH 2, and KH for the GameBoy Advance...n.n Do ya know about when it's gonna be out?

In FFT, mah favorite characters are Ramza, Cloud (Though he's originally from FFVII, obviously), Mustadio, and Beowulf...

~Ashura Sakuya

Asura's artness. D:

Rug

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 19, 2003, 08:25:37 PM »

Sephiroth for the FF7 movie looks... Bishounen. Far too bishounen for Sephi.
Asura

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: October 26, 2003, 08:59:27 PM »

Sephiroth can never be too bishi-ful! o.O'

~Ashura Sakuya

Asura's artness. D:

Rug

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 26, 2003, 09:44:47 PM »

Yeah he can. Point out to me where it says Sephiroth is bishy.
opperdude

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: October 26, 2003, 09:55:29 PM »

me and me brother are playing FF7 again Smiley , well actually me brother plays, i just breed the chocobo's and do the fun stuff (but he doesn't want me to get further in the game as he'll miss it then)

'Joost, like juice but better' ~fire

happy now?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: