BPsite Forums
March 29, 2024, 05:41:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: BPSITE FOREVER!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: So Random  (Read 6400 times)
KILLUMALL

View Profile WWW
« on: February 06, 2004, 05:28:10 PM »

Random typing....

Air turkey the sheep is fat and horse menuere is funky and very good pooping is the eating and funk the hose is horse and last but not least dfauhilgasfblda;ujgvasl;euksgfkjsadgfkhsdagfjhsadgljfh;jkbsfdaihfdsigbdsfaghkldsfadfsajdsfahjdsfajhdsfhjdsfajldsfhjdsfajdsfal   <--------HEad Bashing Keyboard over and over

Rowdy, outsiders of loony insubordinent disease.....R.O.O.L.I.D. (hells yeah)
my quote: The greatest trick the devil ever did pull was making the world believe he wasnt real

*Shimmies down the hall....falls out of the house....*
Official owner of:
Carpet Spamming,Not only do I not know the answer, I Dont even know what the question is...Im a freak of society in a society of Freaks
Rug

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2004, 05:36:16 PM »

Ioncecaughtalittlefishnamedbob.itwasagooodfishhewasblueandgreyandpinkandyellowandalotofotherrandomcoloursicantbebotheredtotype.fuckanytyposinthis,imtypingitasfastasicanbecauseimtryingtoberandomanddecipheringthiswillllikelywasteafewwpeoplestime.bitememotherfuckers.unlessyouwanttosuckme,whichisevenbetter.cough.Smiley.
Rug

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2004, 05:36:41 PM »

I totally owned this thread.
Perdition

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2004, 05:37:40 PM »

lmao @ rug
Galmort

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2004, 12:34:09 AM »

wowwhatastupidthingtodokillumall.thisishardtotypelikethis,iamusedtohittingspacebaraftereveryword.youwanttoseeheadbanging??:>>>>hbnhyjhuyn7jhuyn7jhguyn7n76huyhjhiuy7njnbggggggesdrw43scxoynbjhgubvgftrvcgftrnbjhgnjhiuygtbvhfynowthatwasgood

:hmmm:  
Rug

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2004, 10:07:19 AM »

Galmort you failure.
Galmort

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2004, 05:54:02 PM »

you're, ..you're..............you're just a big bully Sad  
Rug

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2004, 08:59:51 PM »

Yeeeeees, and?
darkstone331+1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2004, 11:54:17 PM »

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

You become truly wise when you stop thinking with your mind and begin to think with your wang.
If you highlighted this to read, then you must be one bored mofo
underruler

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2004, 03:28:09 AM »

Whatthehell?DarkstonewhyareyoucallingFire'sname.Areyoudoingthingsb/cthatwouldbejustweird.Yes,Iknowthispostsucksass.

I like to eat, eat, eat, apples and and bananas.

http://www.toxin.org/cgi-bin/hugs.cgi?&HUG...hug=luvr_bunnie

[img]http://www.toxin.org/cgi-bin/count_hugs.cgi?hug=luv
smi256

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2004, 07:45:58 AM »

'sohowwasthatfuzzypinkcookiethatIatetheotherday'?youmightask.wellithadnothingtodowiththefactthatIwaslateforschool,andhadnowaytostopalongthewaytorefillmycarsgastank.thoughIguessshowingupforclassalittlelateandhavingalotofattentionindoingsowascool.toobadIfoundoutthatIwasjustaboutnakedbytimeIleavingtheroomafterIhadtoexpleanIforgotmyhomeworkandotherthingsathome.itwasanoyingtogetbacktomycarintheparkinglot.Icouldn'tfindit,andpeoplekeptstoppingmetotalk.whilenaked!butboyoboy,thatwierdcookiewassogoodafterthat,eventhoughIthoughtIhadeatenitbeforeIhadleft.nomatter,Iwokeupintimetotakeaquickbiteandrunoutthedoor.checkingtomakesureIdidn'teatanyoddcookiesandwasproperlyclothedtobesure

*was here
Godfather

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2005, 06:19:59 AM »

a;wlkfjpwiahugawpvkhfpo32i54-0289rhawpfhpoiwehfpq43uhf:KJFHW(E)RY(#@*$&)@(#*UPSDFHSEHFPWOEIHFPew  

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: