BPsite Forums
April 25, 2024, 11:21:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: BPSITE FOREVER!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
  Print  
Author Topic: LordStriker plans begin NOW  (Read 36452 times)
opperdude

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2004, 05:46:36 PM »

ah and we'll hear asap? Smiley :thumbs-up:

i'm awaiting the wise councils decision before i join (or not)

'Joost, like juice but better' ~fire

happy now?
Saladin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2004, 06:57:55 PM »

i'm sorry but i've never been a big fan of Striker's so i'm attacking him. If the council decides otherwise i won't but for now i'm attacking

I have become Death; destroyer of worlds.
--J. Robert Oppenheimer upon witnessing the explosion of the first atomic bomb
[/font]
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato
[/font]
Biteme360

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2004, 08:19:17 PM »

the only reason your are doing this is because he's number 1, if he wasn't no one would care, his aliance is the one who should be dealing with him

The One and ONLY Shadow_King
The Tallest Person is the Last One Standing
EvilTracy

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2004, 08:53:12 PM »

the only reason your are doing this is because he's number 1, if he wasn't no one would care, his aliance is the one who should be dealing with him
You seem to defend him (or fear attacking him) quite a bit. Why is that?
Of course we are attacking him because he is number 1.... and he's a jerk to his own alliance members and everyone else. All he cares about is 100% LordStriker... that's it. I don't think it's JUST because he's #1 that people don't care for him... I think it's cause he's a jerk AND number 1 that causes people to want to bring him down.  Look at how much his own members have said about what he has done! The only people supporting him now are newbies who really think that because they are using his clicker and in Striker Clan it will bring them protection. Of course, LordStriker likes that.... make sure they click a lot, attack when he says so, and never question that he may be using really foul tactics... he loves having sheep underneath him.  

Perdition

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2004, 08:56:23 PM »

hmm maybe I should join up under him I love being a sheep Tongue
Biteme360

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2004, 09:04:51 PM »

eviltracy, you do a great job of saying the same thing many times in many ways, you provide qoutes of people saying they don't like LS, well great, if you looked in the right places i know there's some people who hate me and my spys

who cares if all he thinks about is himself, thats not a good reason to mass attack someone, who cares if he lied, i'm sure many other people have lied before.  Your real problem with him is he's number 1, if you want to hurt him cause he's number one, fine, i'm all for it, if you want to hurt him cause you don't like him then i see no reason to help in your person vendetta agenst him.

You use in yoru arguement what people in his alliance have said agenst him, i use that very arguement to say that this is a matter for his alliance alone, and for each person in his aliance to decide if they want to be lead by him or not
« Last Edit: January 27, 2004, 09:06:59 PM by Biteme360 » Logged

EvilTracy

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2004, 09:52:16 PM »

eviltracy, you do a great job of saying the same thing many times in many ways, you provide qoutes of people saying they don't like LS, well great, if you looked in the right places i know there's some people who hate me and my spys

who cares if all he thinks about is himself, thats not a good reason to mass attack someone, who cares if he lied, i'm sure many other people have lied before.  Your real problem with him is he's number 1, if you want to hurt him cause he's number one, fine, i'm all for it, if you want to hurt him cause you don't like him then i see no reason to help in your person vendetta agenst him.

You use in yoru arguement what people in his alliance have said agenst him, i use that very arguement to say that this is a matter for his alliance alone, and for each person in his aliance to decide if they want to be lead by him or not
Did I mention that many people wanted to bring him down before (Including TGA)... but now with the recent events, the chances are even better. That is one of the reasons for suddenly starting the OSA back up.... there is an opportunity now that did not exist before.

You can come up with all the reasons in the world not to join in... and that's fine. But there are  many people who have wanted to bring him down for a long time, and now may be a good time to make that happen.

And let's bring up one more point... you say his acts are not a reason to attack him, well, what about for fun? Isn't that why TGA declared war on Orc Army? Because things were getting stale and members wanted fun? It does not take declaring war on Orc Army to farm our members... that could be done regardless... so, don't tell me if you can't farm it's not fun... there is more to a war then farming, if that was not true, then TGA would never have declared war on Orc Army and instead just farmed members as they saw fit.

.... if you don't find it fun, then let's me and you end the conversation here. Because myself and other members of Orc Army found it quite fun attacking the large TGA members and watching their ranks drop... and we will have just as much fun trying to do the same to LordStriker. If that's not  your idea of fun, then don't participate *issue closed.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2004, 09:54:16 PM by EvilTracy » Logged

Biteme360

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2004, 10:26:38 PM »

TGA helped with the attacks agenst LS.  Therefore i must jump in?  The fact that TGA participated in previous attacks has no weight on my decision as to if i should attack LS or not.

yes we started the war agenst orc army for fun, and i'm having loads of it, why would i want to use my attack turns on LS when i can get your gold right now

about those ranks drops, my own rank is in the 2K's, not bad, though it could be much higher, my rank has gone from the high 2K's down to the low 2K's, i have seen nothing of those rank drops on my own account

i have has much right as anyone to state my opinions on a matter, expecially one that is on the forum of the aliance that i am in, it's your choice to keep responding

on the entire OSA site i could not find the only reason i would attack LS, because he is number 1 in the ranking, i don't know or care about your friends eviltracy, nor do i want too
« Last Edit: January 27, 2004, 10:31:45 PM by Biteme360 » Logged

underruler

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2004, 01:38:40 AM »

If we're anti-orc...how could we possibly attack LS... :huh:

I like to eat, eat, eat, apples and and bananas.

http://www.toxin.org/cgi-bin/hugs.cgi?&HUG...hug=luvr_bunnie

[img]http://www.toxin.org/cgi-bin/count_hugs.cgi?hug=luv
KILLUMALL

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2004, 02:13:08 AM »

i think thats a loop hole.....We can attack people in 1st place and orcs :-D and Maybe Diskreet just because hes so high up too! kiddin...kiddin  LOL  

Rowdy, outsiders of loony insubordinent disease.....R.O.O.L.I.D. (hells yeah)
my quote: The greatest trick the devil ever did pull was making the world believe he wasnt real

*Shimmies down the hall....falls out of the house....*
Official owner of:
Carpet Spamming,Not only do I not know the answer, I Dont even know what the question is...Im a freak of society in a society of Freaks
Biteme360

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2004, 02:23:23 AM »

we hit LS cause we were bored, age 2 sucks, i think the reason my rank is going up so far is people keep deleating accounts

Darkorc2323

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2004, 02:29:59 AM »

Your right. KoC is no fun with no wars so LS is a good excuse.LOL. Peops just help again because it is fun destroying accounts. Orc army is at war, but we can have ties for other reasons too.
Elvish_Dude

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2004, 03:12:42 AM »

From the quotes that EvilTracy has given us it looks like StrikerClan is falling apart because of one person being outed. She must have been liked. Anyways I am gonna help out. I would not if TGA told me not to when or if I ever get in the clan. It has been past a week since I registered and I have been active.
Well good luck with the attacks on LS. I am gonna join in.

Long Live Elves, Dwarves, and Humans!
EvilTracy

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2004, 04:59:23 AM »

If we're anti-orc...how could we possibly attack LS... :huh:
Beats me? I guess you could do it the same way TGA did it before?  Wink  

SS
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2004, 05:24:08 AM »

As stated on the website, The Great Alliance is an alliance against evil. In Kings of Chaos, evil manifests itself mainly in the form of Orcs, however Orcs are not the only evil. Someone who betrays a loyal friend, lies to get them attacked and may be using deceptive practises to gain glory - they could also be considered evil.

Peter 'SpectralShadows' Boughton,
Seeker of Perfection, BPsite Sitelord.

Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming
defiance with the last breath, to spit in the Sightblinder's eye on the Last Day.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
  Print  

Jump to: