BPsite Forums
March 28, 2024, 12:19:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: BPSITE FOREVER!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Poll
Question: who will win the super bowl?
New England - 6 (37.5%)
Carolina - 4 (25%)
The world will end when they are tied - 1 (6.3%)
The Ref will win Tongue - 5 (31.3%)
Total Voters: 16

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Super Bowl  (Read 27251 times)
Galmort

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 02, 2004, 04:31:05 AM »

:huh: ? am i missing something?
Perdition

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: February 02, 2004, 04:32:08 AM »

when my clothes match i make  no sense.
Galmort

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 02, 2004, 04:34:42 AM »

oh. ok.

haha, that reminds me, i never used to match, i'd wear sweat pants to school and plain shirts that didn't match. wow, looking back i was really stupid. :hmmm:  
Perdition

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: February 02, 2004, 04:37:32 AM »

was? Tongue  

sry couldnt resist.  Cheesy  
Galmort

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 02, 2004, 04:42:18 AM »

:hmmm:  :lightning:  :stake:  :devil:

yeah so there.

hey it was 4th grade. i have more mental capacity now Smiley  
underruler

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 02, 2004, 04:44:46 AM »

PATRIOTS WIN!!!!
In your face SS. Tongue

I like to eat, eat, eat, apples and and bananas.

http://www.toxin.org/cgi-bin/hugs.cgi?&HUG...hug=luvr_bunnie

[img]http://www.toxin.org/cgi-bin/count_hugs.cgi?hug=luv
Galmort

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 02, 2004, 04:56:38 AM »

That was a beautiful kick
underruler

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 02, 2004, 04:57:53 AM »

Now pee break.  teehee... Tongue

I like to eat, eat, eat, apples and and bananas.

http://www.toxin.org/cgi-bin/hugs.cgi?&HUG...hug=luvr_bunnie

[img]http://www.toxin.org/cgi-bin/count_hugs.cgi?hug=luv
matt_the_shark

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: February 02, 2004, 06:08:52 AM »

yay! patriots win! Smiley

now then, about the end of that halftime show... Smiley

ns33

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: February 02, 2004, 07:37:26 AM »

No. I refuse to talk about sports until baseball season begins. I refuse to watch sports overviews for the next 6 months. I drank more than 4 liters of coke, sat in a wood chair for 5 hours, went to the bathroom 8 times, only to have the world be separated by an insignificant number of 3. Or it might have been 4. Who knows? A certain someone needs to be run over by an 18-wheeler. ~_~

Well now that the liters and liters of sugar have worked through and I'm semi-calm, I feel like writing another journal. The Super Bowl was depressing, but there's always next year to look forward to (as in, the Patriots not winning). Besides, Gibbs is here. No I won't ramble on how he's our savior or any of that crap, because it is what it is: crap. He said it best himself: the past proves nothing.

As I write this:
(00:10:28) —› join: (matt_the_shark) (~mattsouku@syr-24-58-165-253.twcny.rr.com)
(00:10:34) (+matt_the_shark) HI
(00:10:42) (+matt_the_shark) HI
(00:10:48) (+matt_the_shark) Smiley
(00:10:58) (+matt_the_shark) PATRIOTS WIN!
... (misc stuff here)
(00:12:33) (+NS33) matt
(00:12:35) (+NS33) shut the fuck up
(00:12:39) —› ignoring (matt_the_shark)!
(00:13:13) (+NS33) i dunno if the script notices you, or pms you, or whatever, but (00:12:39) —› ignoring (matt_the_shark)!

/me stabs matt in an infinite ways so that regardless of matt's horrible and bad RP skills, he can NEVER EVER, in NO WAY POSSIBLE at ANY time, space, or any other dimension, or by ANY means EVER, come alive again in RP with NS33, no matter WHAT
Saladin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: February 02, 2004, 03:55:12 PM »

What an amazing game that was

Recap for all you ignorant folk who didn't watch it:

Beautiful National Anthem sung by a beautiful woman(Beyonce) and a tribute to the astronauts on the Columbia

1st quarter was crap, nothing got done although i laughed insanely when Vinateri missed the field goal and the other got blocked(not sure wheter that was 1st or 2nd quarter

Most of 2nd quarter was the same then Pats score after Jake Delhomme fumbles. Then Delhomme throws a beautiful pass to Steve Smith: score 7-7. Unfortunately Pats score again but after a great run by Stephen Davis the Panthers get a field goal           score: Pats: 14, Panthers 10

Halftime show started off badly(cept for Nelly) then the "secret" performer comes on, Justin Timberlake(I was hoping for Outkast and almost leave the room but i decide to watch him and Janet Jackson make fools of themselves which was wise cuzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz............) Justin tears off part of Janet's clothes giving us a 2 second view of her right breast(best part of the night then damn CBS cut away from it)  

3rd Quarter: except for a streaker from Liverpool dancing in the middle of the field..........jackshit happened

4th quarter: Just amazing. The Pats score on a two yard run[21-10] but the Panthers score right back(and miss the 2 point conversion)[21-16] then Reggie Howard intercepts Tom Brady's pass. Then Delhomme sets a record for longest pass play by throwing an 85 yard touchdown pass to Mushin Muhammad(they miss the 2 point conversion again)[22-21]. Then Pats score again on a 1 yard pass to Mike Vrabel and get the 2 point conversion [29-22]. Then Panthers score on a pass to Ricky Proehl(at this point i'm on the edge of my seat) [29-29]Finally after a screwed up kickoff by the Panthers Vinateri hits a field goal with 4 seconds left. Tom Brady is named MVP

Final Score Patriots 32 Panthers 29
« Last Edit: February 02, 2004, 04:09:19 PM by Red_Baron » Logged

I have become Death; destroyer of worlds.
--J. Robert Oppenheimer upon witnessing the explosion of the first atomic bomb
[/font]
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato
[/font]
Lord Lanair

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: February 04, 2004, 03:16:50 AM »

BRETT FAVRE COULD HAVE WON THE GAME IF HE WAS IN DELHOMME'S PLACE!!!  Wink  

- I'm scissors.  Nerf rock.  Paper's fine.

-It's not the mind control that kills people; it's the fall damage.

-Que sera, sera.
Thamior

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: February 04, 2004, 07:02:39 PM »

I don't like the rule that the MVP has to be from the winning team.  I thought Jake Delhomme played a better game than Brady.  Even though Jake started the game with a terrible completion percentage he really picked it up in the end.  As much as Kasay looks like the asshole for kicking the ball out of bounds, the coach called for the squib kick.  I hate squib kicks with a passion.  I blame the loss on Carolina's coach for being a dumbass.  NEVER GO FOR TWO WITH SO MUCH TIME LEFT!  If he had just taken the extra point twice, New England wouldn't have gone for two and converted meaning Carolina would have two extra points and New England would have one less.  Guess what?  The game's only TIED after Vinatieri's field goal.  In my opinion you never pass up a chance at free points unless you only plan on getting one more possession after the score...you never know what can happen throughout the course of the entire fourth quarter.  Do I make a good point?

I'm gonna hang out with my wang out and rock out with my cock out!
Lord Lanair

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: February 05, 2004, 05:01:18 AM »

*cough* Monday Morning Quarterback *cough*

Well, it's actually Wednesday, but still....  LOL

You're right about the MVP thing.  Wink  
« Last Edit: February 05, 2004, 05:01:36 AM by Lord Lanair » Logged

- I'm scissors.  Nerf rock.  Paper's fine.

-It's not the mind control that kills people; it's the fall damage.

-Que sera, sera.
Thamior

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: February 05, 2004, 09:04:27 PM »

Not a Monday morning QB...more like a would-be conservative coach.  Why give away free points?  Granted: if the Panthers had converted the 2 pt. attempts, it would have been huge, but you have to assume the worst and worry about the hole you put yourself into if you fail.  As I said, don't go for two unless the game is coming to a close.  That's not necessarily directly towards the Panthers, just a general rule that a non-dumbass coach would follow.

I'm gonna hang out with my wang out and rock out with my cock out!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  

Jump to: