BPsite Forums
April 27, 2024, 01:43:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: BPSITE FOREVER!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8
  Print  
Author Topic: Drauka's stuff  (Read 47614 times)
mole

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: December 22, 2003, 11:09:53 PM »

i saw about 4, 9 wud make me looks even more like this  :blink:  

Yiff Hunter says:
and the last question do u get a sudden eye twicth and shudder wen i say :

CLEAN?
RipperRoo says:
yes
Yiff Hunter says:
rite ive declared u imorally peasant like
Drauka

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 24, 2004, 12:33:30 AM »

Read my signature...

At long last i found time to finnish it Tongue

Changes suggested? Comments? all excepted, unless your name is Rug or SS

Signature:

I am;
A Labourless Peasant, (Damning, Rambling, Aspiring, Unenlightening, King of Anything)
A Masked Faceless, (Diabolical Reliable Assassin of the Underworld, Knowledgeable in the mimickable Arts.)
A Soldier of Sand, Deplorable and Dutiful. Rugged yet Refined. United, and Undeniable. Austere yet Amendable. Kind, and Kingly. Arduous yet Amiable.
A General of the Fallen Legion, (I led my forces into the Deep, we Ran to Assault the Undefeated Keep. Admirably my men crashed like a wave to a ship. the ground shook with our marching and caused me to slip. I fell and later I began to wake. the ground again began to shake, but this time every one fell... Into the Lord’s precipice of hell, here I am damned to forever fall into the abyss.)
A King of the Fallen Nation, (Death stalks his murky streets. Rats run rampant to their Abundant feasts. The Undead stalk the boarders at night. the King, though fallen, has yet to be defeated in a fight. No nation dares intrude upon the unrelenting king. For they fear the horrors his merciless wrath would bring. People fear to leave his nation, and also to Arrive. But his people are just as relentless and resialiant,  they strive to survive.) “The Nation of Steel Will Never Yield.
An Emperor [span style=\'color:green\']of the Anarchists
, (Dispiteous Reaper of Atrocion, Underestimated Kaiser of Ambition)
A God [span style=\'color:green\']of the Faithless[/span], (Defiance, I will never allow. Reliance, I will never allow. Assurance, I will never give. Understanding, I will never give. Killing I will never explain. Always basking, in paradox.)
I am: The Dead, The Underworld, and Death.
I am... Drauka.
[/span]

-Remorse for there is naught left to remorse for.
-We are the metaphorical whores of a new generaltion.
-Again metaphors that means people sit silent and still.
-Ah, this life is just my chessboard, and you are just my pawn.
-Feel the fucking fire rise, up and above and past your eyes.

Jason H. Fredricks'
SS
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: February 24, 2004, 12:41:15 AM »

Good job my name isn't SS; only my handle. Tongue

It's a bit bright red-wise, but otherwise it's cool.

Peter 'SpectralShadows' Boughton,
Seeker of Perfection, BPsite Sitelord.

Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming
defiance with the last breath, to spit in the Sightblinder's eye on the Last Day.
Perdition

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: February 24, 2004, 12:51:10 AM »

ooo you have mroe time on your hands then I do.  SS i thought we werent supposed to have more than one or two colors in our sigs?
underruler

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 24, 2004, 01:46:12 AM »

I commend you on your commitment to finish your sig...but if *only* I could read it...the colours are so distracting...I just think I'll stare at them for a while.

I like to eat, eat, eat, apples and and bananas.

http://www.toxin.org/cgi-bin/hugs.cgi?&HUG...hug=luvr_bunnie

[img]http://www.toxin.org/cgi-bin/count_hugs.cgi?hug=luv
Drauka

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 24, 2004, 07:11:03 AM »

The colors need to be their or the poem doesnt make since.

The Black is what Drauka is.
The Red and Blue spell Drauka with their first letters.
The Gold and Silver denote importance to those words.
The green makes it eazy for people to count how manys A's and The's that I used. As well as allow you to keep your place if you have to look up for a moment.
The normal color can be skipped over so you can just read the red and black.

Signature:

I am;
A Labourless Peasant, (Damning, Rambling, Aspiring, Unenlightening, King of Anything)
A Masked Faceless, (Diabolical Reliable Assassin of the Underworld, Knowledgeable in the mimickable Arts.)
A Soldier of Sand, Deplorable and Dutiful. Rugged yet Refined. United, and Undeniable. Austere yet Amendable. Kind, and Kingly. Arduous yet Amiable.
A General of the Fallen Legion, (I led my forces into the Deep, we Ran to Assault the Undefeated Keep. Admirably my men crashed like a wave to a ship. the ground shook with our marching and caused me to slip. I fell and later I began to wake. the ground again began to shake, but this time every one fell... Into the Lord’s precipice of hell, here I am damned to forever fall into the abyss.)
A King of the Fallen Nation, (Death stalks his murky streets. Rats run rampant to their Abundant feasts. The Undead stalk the boarders at night. the King, though fallen, has yet to be defeated in a fight. No nation dares intrude upon the unrelenting king. For they fear the horrors his merciless wrath would bring. People fear to leave his nation, and also to Arrive. But his people are just as relentless and resialiant,  they strive to survive.) “The Nation of Steel Will Never Yield.
A God [span style=\'color:green\']of the Faithless[/span], (Defiance, I will never allow. Reliance, I will never allow. Assurance, I will never give. Understanding, I will never give. Killing I will never explain. Always basking, in paradox.)
I am... Drauka.
[/span]

Jason H. Fredricks'
Perdition

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: February 24, 2004, 07:23:07 AM »

:blink: confusing as fuck

though kinda cool.  you put a lot of thought into that(or a little wahtever) thats actually really cool.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2004, 07:32:00 AM by Firefairy_8 » Logged
mole

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: February 24, 2004, 05:16:58 PM »

think its just contrasting colours but its nice your idea behind them

Yiff Hunter says:
and the last question do u get a sudden eye twicth and shudder wen i say :

CLEAN?
RipperRoo says:
yes
Yiff Hunter says:
rite ive declared u imorally peasant like
Rug

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 24, 2004, 05:29:24 PM »

[color=FF0000]t[/color][color=FF5000]a[/color][color=FFA000]s[/color][color=FFCD00]t[/color][color=FFFF00]e[/color] [color=AAFF33]t[/color][color=33FF00]h[/color][color=00CC33]e[/color] [color=009999]r[/color][color=0066CC]a[/color][color=0033FF]i[/color][color=3300FF]n[/color][color=6600FF]b[/color][color=9900FF]o[/color][color=CC00FF]w[/color]!

Thats the most colouring I will ever do. Its pretty, shame about the length and the clashing colours Wink.
Perdition

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: February 24, 2004, 07:56:31 PM »

*sees a rainbow and runs towards it trying to lick it*
Drauka

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 25, 2004, 04:53:54 AM »

Yes alot of thought did go into it. I also tried to make all of the mini poems within the larger freeverse poem to each be differnt unto its self. But the Masked Faceless is very similar to the Laybourless Peasant, Emperer of Anarchists.

Shibby?
« Last Edit: February 25, 2004, 04:59:59 AM by Drauka » Logged

Signature:

I am;
I am... Drauka.
[/span]

Jason H. Fredricks'
Lord Lanair

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: February 25, 2004, 05:10:15 AM »

Cool-  I bet you're the only one around here with that much patience Drauka!  LOL  

- I'm scissors.  Nerf rock.  Paper's fine.

-It's not the mind control that kills people; it's the fall damage.

-Que sera, sera.
Drauka

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 03, 2004, 11:07:37 PM »

This isn't copywrited yet, but I thought it would be intresting to post, mostly because of the name. See after we play a t abar someone will come up to us and start talking about a song. And this song has so many nicknames that I cannot list them all, but thier are a few I thought I woul put down.

The Ballad of Sonny James (Not so much) (I’ve had enough) (An Ode to Pop) (Write Me) my favorite... (That one song about the guys with the cameras)

I’ve had enough of your shit.
Now Fuck You, because,
Am I Rich? No, Not so much.
Am I Rich? No, Not so much.

I anit stingy, I mean if you want a CD
Get a pen and a paper and write to me.
I’ll burn one and send it to your house for free.
When the number of loyal fans that I have is three,
It is awesome to go to some new place.
You can see them in the rafters with cameras in their face.
They tape it, and show it to their friends,
And the hits to our web sites soon ascend.
Because you can download my music for free to begin.
So we post more songs, and more movies of us then.
Before and now, you can see we haven’t changed.
Were still the freaky geeks you looked at and called strange.

Now Fuck You, because,
Am I cocky? No, not so much.
Am I cocky? No, not so much.

I know I’m on the radio but that shit isn’t important.
I make all my cds in my best friends basement.
And for every one song you hear, eight more are rejected,
The songs that I hate are the only ones to be selected,
I just want to hear some real punk and rock
With out this pop shit and that rap like talk,
I just want to float on the melody and go stiff.
At the power of a great new guitar riff.
I play some wicked chords, scream some wicked lyrics,
You cringe as the chorus gets in your head and sticks.
And everyone is rockin’ like its time for the noose.
Watch the head bang and shake that song loose.

Now Fuck You, because,
Is it over? No! NOT SO MUCH!
Is it over? No! NOT SO MUCH!

I believe in real rock, so I will never quit.
And a true rocker can never have enough of it.
I will play till I die, while still maintaining a real job,
Because none of my friends are rich or live like slobs.
I have to make my own bed, and change my own sheets.
I have to scrape my own car when it is covered in sleet.
I don’t really care about money from something that is only a hobby.
We aren’t going to go to congress and sit in the lobby.
To try to get recognized and make people pay.
I am not about that shit I only want to play.
I are artist of the not so much kind.
I don’t complain, and I will never whine.

Now Fuck You, because,
We’ve had enough of your shit.

Signature:

I am;
I am... Drauka.
[/span]

Jason H. Fredricks'
Perdition

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: March 04, 2004, 01:49:00 AM »

your stuff is so much better now that fuck is fuck. so when you guys gonna get a cd  out?
Drauka

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 04, 2004, 03:25:53 AM »

I dont know I think that Fish
Added a fresh new twist
Just where it was needed... LOL.

Once we stop goign as the unknown artists and decide upon a name, get a record deal and a real website then Ill just post the website here and you can download the songs for free.

Signature:

I am;
I am... Drauka.
[/span]

Jason H. Fredricks'
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8
  Print  

Jump to: