BPsite Forums
April 27, 2024, 08:12:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: BPSITE FOREVER!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8
  Print  
Author Topic: Drauka's stuff  (Read 47601 times)
underruler

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 09, 2003, 08:19:42 AM »

are you serious...i love stand up comedians...especially stephen lynch...

in case you've never heard of him...he is this reallie great performer...oh god is he good...he makes up comedic songs...and sings them while he is playing the guitar.

it's some good stuff

I like to eat, eat, eat, apples and and bananas.

http://www.toxin.org/cgi-bin/hugs.cgi?&HUG...hug=luvr_bunnie

[img]http://www.toxin.org/cgi-bin/count_hugs.cgi?hug=luv
smi256

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 09, 2003, 08:48:13 AM »

I just don't like all the low-blow jokes; they're too simple.  Most of which are on topics that bring back vivid memories of heated "discussions" in school... <_<  But true, I can't say all stand up comedians are bad, it’s just too much of a generalization  

*was here
underruler

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 10, 2003, 02:39:24 AM »

"discussions" you say...wut kind of "discussions"?

Perdition

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: December 10, 2003, 04:01:09 AM »

probobly argument.  because every argument is just a well heated discussion
smi256

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 10, 2003, 10:07:58 PM »

bingo Wink
(for the sake of not being spam)
it didn't help to have one very...umm, how to put this nicely?  unforgiving...not-understanding...not-withholding...ah hell, she was just racist against whites and refuses to admit it.  (Only the teacher and myself were of light skin in the class)

*was here
Drauka

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 16, 2003, 11:18:27 PM »

*UPDATE*
this pops in right before the last joke

23) Wow, O.K. that joke didn’t go over well... Anyone here ever heard of, “Working the Crowd,” well its what comedians do when they look around and notice something that they can make fun of or associate with them selves. Such as a comedian sees alot of wedding rings so they can say something like, “Anyone ever been married?” or see alot of fellow KKK members, “Ever lynched someone.” And you try to make them seem more like you so your next joke is so much funnier. But when I look around here all’s I see is drunk people so scratch that idea.

24) Cuz I’ve never been drunk, and I have never even drank any alcohol at all. I add that second bit because people usually think “we can’t drink around him, he’s Ex-AA were a bad influence” but that’s not true! Because I love drunk people. Because drunk people love poop jokes, and I LOVE poop jokes. So we get along.

25) Seriously, have you ever been constipated for about 4 days. Then all the sudden you have to crap so you run in the bathroom. And about 10 minutes later you’re still there with a severe case of dysentery...? Like my father always said, “Son, your not a man unless you can clog the toilet with diarrhea.”

26) A related joke, one time my friends and I were at a mall, and one of them had to go, so he told everyone he was going to take a monster dump. And us, being a severe group of assholes followed him into the bathroom.  It was one of those bathrooms when you can see their feet and that’s it. So were looking at his feet shouting GO GO GO, and we can see his pants and all the sudden we here a tinkle. You know we kind of stop and step back. One of us said, “Dude your pissing like a woman!” He a very editable person replied, “No I have diarrhea butt munch, you want to come in and see?!” That didn’t help his case any, and the worst part was just a few seconds later we hear the gayest voice from the next stall say, “If they aren’t looking, can I?” Needless to say we left them alone, and found someone else to rip on.

Signature:

I am;
A Labourless Peasant, (Damning, Rambling, Aspiring, Unenlightening, King of Anything)
A Masked Faceless, (Diabolical Reliable Assassin of the Underworld, Knowledgeable in the mimickable Arts.)
A Soldier of Sand, Deplorable and Dutiful. Rugged yet Refined. United, and Undeniable. Austere yet Amendable. Kind, and Kingly. Arduous yet Amiable.
A General of the Fallen Legion, (I led my forces into the Deep, we Ran to Assault the Undefeated Keep. Admirably my men crashed like a wave to a ship. the ground shook with our marching and caused me to slip. I fell and later I began to wake. the ground again began to shake, but this time every one fell... Into the Lord’s precipice of hell, here I am damned to forever fall into the abyss.)
A King of the Fallen Nation, (Death stalks his murky streets. Rats run rampant to their Abundant feasts. The Undead stalk the boarders at night. the King, though fallen, has yet to be defeated in a fight. No nation dares intrude upon the unrelenting king. For they fear the horrors his merciless wrath would bring. People fear to leave his nation, and also to Arrive. But his people are just as relentless and resialiant,  they strive to survive.) “The Nation of Steel Will Never Yield.
An Emperor [span style=\'color:green\']of the Anarchists
, (Dispiteous Reaper of Atrocion, Underestimated Kaiser of Ambition)
A God [span style=\'color:green\']of the Faithless[/span], (Defiance, I will never allow. Reliance, I will never allow. Assurance, I will never give. Understanding, I will never give. Killing I will never explain. Always basking, in paradox.)
I am: The Dead, The Underworld, and Death.
I am... Drauka.
[/span]

-Remorse for there is naught left to remorse for.
-We are the metaphorical whores of a new generaltion.
-Again metaphors that means people sit silent and still.
-Ah, this life is just my chessboard, and you are just my pawn.
-Feel the fucking fire rise, up and above and past your eyes.

Jason H. Fredricks'
underruler

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 19, 2003, 05:23:32 AM »

You noe what kinda comedians I like...I like the ones that makes sound effects.

Those are awesome; if you watch Comedy Central Presents watch the one w/ Gabriel Igelsias or Pablo Francisco

OR...you could watch Johnny Sanchez just b/c he's sexy.

ANYWAY...the poop jokes are funny, but I think that jokes containing fecal matter or urination are a little played out.

Drauka

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 19, 2003, 05:47:09 AM »

Well. have you ever dared your self to eat corn and jalepeanos when you had dierrea?

Signature:

I am;
A Labourless Peasant, (Damning, Rambling, Aspiring, Unenlightening, King of Anything)
A Masked Faceless, (Diabolical Reliable Assassin of the Underworld, Knowledgeable in the mimickable Arts.)
A Soldier of Sand, Deplorable and Dutiful. Rugged yet Refined. United, and Undeniable. Austere yet Amendable. Kind, and Kingly. Arduous yet Amiable.
A General of the Fallen Legion, (I led my forces into the Deep, we Ran to Assault the Undefeated Keep. Admirably my men crashed like a wave to a ship. the ground shook with our marching and caused me to slip. I fell and later I began to wake. the ground again began to shake, but this time every one fell... Into the Lord’s precipice of hell, here I am damned to forever fall into the abyss.)
A King of the Fallen Nation, (Death stalks his murky streets. Rats run rampant to their Abundant feasts. The Undead stalk the boarders at night. the King, though fallen, has yet to be defeated in a fight. No nation dares intrude upon the unrelenting king. For they fear the horrors his merciless wrath would bring. People fear to leave his nation, and also to Arrive. But his people are just as relentless and resialiant,  they strive to survive.) “The Nation of Steel Will Never Yield.
A God [span style=\'color:green\']of the Faithless[/span], (Defiance, I will never allow. Reliance, I will never allow. Assurance, I will never give. Understanding, I will never give. Killing I will never explain. Always basking, in paradox.)
I am... Drauka.
[/span]

Jason H. Fredricks'
underruler

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 19, 2003, 10:31:57 PM »

I've never gotten diahrrea, and I don't particularly like to eat jalapenos straight...maybe in some salsa that would be good.

I don't really get the purpose behind your question.

Drauka

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 20, 2003, 03:33:58 AM »

Well trust me it is the worst pain you will ever feel.

Signature:

I am;
I am... Drauka.
[/span]

Jason H. Fredricks'
Thamior

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: December 20, 2003, 03:38:47 AM »

I've never gotten diahrrea, and I don't particularly like to eat jalapenos straight...maybe in some salsa that would be good.

I don't really get the purpose behind your question.
Never gotten diarrhea!?  It's one of the wonders of life!

I'm gonna hang out with my wang out and rock out with my cock out!
Drauka

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 22, 2003, 07:27:34 AM »

I've spent months on this poem and I think I am finally done. The poem is intensly complex so the rhytm is fecked up. (It is also saposed to be sung but that isnt possible through BPS) I have this posted on a couple other sites. For those of you who are clever you might see why it took so long to complete.

Adrenaline

Starts out... like a song... the heart slowly beats...
Like the bass... and then your brain... secretes...
A chemical... an addiction... a cause of a craving...
For power and... for strength... strength for saving...
Saving... Saving ones life... A life that is your own...
Now plug in the mike... lift your fists... your all alone...
The pressure is on... stress... this causes strains...
The crowd staring at you... stress... on your veins...

It starts... like a song... yet your heart slowly beats...
The adrenaline lets... no makes you be... a master of unspeakable feats...
Your voice be steady... strong... you duck a blow...
What about the fans... they like you... you'll never know...
They wonder who won... even after you... now realize this fights done...
Finish the battle... continue to fight... or know when to run...
Feel... the music... make your body warm...
Feel... your anger... pulse like a storm...

It starts... like a song... heart will slowly pump...
Feel the screams... hit you... your throat will lump...
Hear... your anger... through your pulse...
Feel... the screams... you are someone else...
When you... are on the stage... you are in your place...
When you feel... your fist... in there face...
Everyone cheers... it isn't enough... you feel defeated...
You're done... a tie... yet the performance must be repeated...

Never Again... Never Again... Never Again...

Signature:

I am;
I am... Drauka.
[/span]

Jason H. Fredricks'
Perdition

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: December 22, 2003, 04:32:26 PM »

:blink: wow thats really good
mole

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: December 22, 2003, 04:46:51 PM »

pretty good, like the double references thing if thats what its meant to be.

i got bored towards the end though  Sad  

Yiff Hunter says:
and the last question do u get a sudden eye twicth and shudder wen i say :

CLEAN?
RipperRoo says:
yes
Yiff Hunter says:
rite ive declared u imorally peasant like
Drauka

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 22, 2003, 06:14:33 PM »

Mole- If i told you there are 9 poems hiding within the words would you take a second look?

Signature:

I am;
I am... Drauka.
[/span]

Jason H. Fredricks'
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8
  Print  

Jump to: