BPsite Forums
April 28, 2024, 01:50:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: BPSITE FOREVER!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: A problem and the ideal solution  (Read 27950 times)
FragMaster1972

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2003, 07:43:57 AM »

I was one of those sabbers, but as requested, will cease hostilities.

1 posts to [span style=\'font-size:30pt;line-height:100%\'][/s]BURSEG!!![/u][/size][/span][/b]
"If you ever find yourself on the side of the Majority, it's time to pause and reflect." -Mark Twain[/color]

Filran

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2003, 11:13:17 AM »

If I see anymore hostilities, on any side, yer ALL gettin' the flat of my broadsword. It'll knock some sense into yer heads. Tongue

Too hot to handle, too cold to hold.

Member of TGA for five years! Joined Feb 1st, 2003
Psygod

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2003, 11:15:57 AM »

cheese master is back (:

Armageddon is near!
Filran

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2003, 11:24:37 AM »

I was never gone. I was hiding under all of your beds, plotting your death.

Cause see, I need money, so I took the job of the murderous individual that is already hiding in your house.

opperdude

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2003, 01:36:29 PM »

Just another word to the wise, which, for purposes of argument, I'll assume you all are.  I'm Arantor's commander, EmerdenFal, and while I still have sabbable weapons, I also have covert - oh yes I do - and will use it if necessary.  Suggestion - not trying to start a war, this is aimed at those trying to keep it up - leave him alone.  If you wouldn't mind leaving me alone as well, that would be better for all concerned. Cheesy
i think that's a bit late, as it was allready agreed upon to stop hostilities, the next point of concern is Arantor trying to join
correct me if i'm wrong

'Joost, like juice but better' ~fire

happy now?
Rug

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2003, 04:22:35 PM »

Just another word to the wise, which, for purposes of argument, I'll assume you all are.  I'm Arantor's commander, EmerdenFal, and while I still have sabbable weapons, I also have covert - oh yes I do - and will use it if necessary.  Suggestion - not trying to start a war, this is aimed at those trying to keep it up - leave him alone.  If you wouldn't mind leaving me alone as well, that would be better for all concerned. Cheesy
Dude, chill. I already told us to cease hostilities, so dont go trying to start anything, ok? Its over.

Arantor can join if he follows the rules.
Everous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2003, 04:57:12 PM »

really...

...take one wild stab at what I have...
smi256

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2003, 06:10:50 PM »

holy s***, wrong move man.  never piss off (or piss on) Everous , I'm affaid of him and we're on the same side (I hope).  Just be happy that Auron is a nice guy *Guffaws* and asked (ordered) for a "cease [of] hostilities".  

Congratulations for becoming top 10 Everous.  Well, that's where you were the last time I was able to logon to KOC

my sheep are hungry, it's time for the hunt!  :sheep:   *baaa
« Last Edit: October 14, 2003, 07:58:34 PM by Auron » Logged

*was here
EmerdenFal

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2003, 07:44:35 PM »

Ok, ok, sorry.  That was a tad bit late, I agree.
Saladin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2003, 09:11:24 PM »

holy s***, wrong move man.  never piss off (or piss on) Everous , I'm affaid of him and we're on the same side (I hope).  Just be happy that Auron is a nice guy *Guffaws* and asked (ordered) for a "cease [of] hostilities".  

Congratulations for becoming top 10 Everous.  Well, that's where you were the last time I was able to logon to KOC

my sheep are hungry, it's time for the hunt!  :sheep:   *baaa
really i thought it wuz the other way around LOL  

I have become Death; destroyer of worlds.
--J. Robert Oppenheimer upon witnessing the explosion of the first atomic bomb
[/font]
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato
[/font]
Filran

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 14, 2003, 09:50:30 PM »

Nah. Auron is a nice guy if you've been around here long enough. Everyone else, TIS THE SPEAR FOR YOU!

And don't you people know? On the old boards, green was MY color. I used it to show when I edited posts. Green is miiiine. Tongue So... get yer own color. Red and Blue are taken, so haha. It used to be SS was blue, and Auron was red, but now Auron has blue. So, you loose. Smiley

Saladin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: October 14, 2003, 10:03:33 PM »

well my color shall be orange!!!

[/font]
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato
[/font]
Rug

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 14, 2003, 10:06:18 PM »

All my edits are in Italic Blue now.
smi256

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 14, 2003, 10:11:04 PM »

I think it's mostly a matter of not being a newbie like me and not breaking the rules.  And for the being around for a while is probably because you’re his friend!!!  Friends give friends some slack, and smacks if you go overboard.  

Red_Baron: or who ever...  
*Guffaws*
 what's this?
Filran: you dare challenge my sheep?!?  Attack, attack I say, let no knee go un-nibbled!!  MUAHAHA!!
:sheep:  *Baaa

*cough* spam *cough*  oh, ohya

Well then.  It sounds like the conflict is over and that people are off their high-houses for the time being.  That’s good, I don’t like it when people are getting defensive.  Don’t even respond to this post.  I know you both have your own reasons for defending, but it looks like you’ve taken it with a grain of salt and are through with it.  Very Good.

Added by some weirdo... and it wasn't ME
Wow, what a disjointed post. My brain hurts just looking at it. **Temptation to delete and make you rewrite the whole thing again**... No! Bad Auron! Down! Down!
« Last Edit: October 15, 2003, 06:29:57 AM by smi256 » Logged

*was here
Saladin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: October 14, 2003, 11:02:17 PM »

I think it's mostly a matter of not being a newbie like me and not breaking the rules.  And for the being around for a while is probably because you’re his friend!!!  Friends give friends some slack, and smacks if you go overboard. 

Red_Baron:    what's this?
Filran: you dare challenge my sheep?!?  Attack, attack I say, let no knee go un-nibbled!!  MUAHAHA!!
:sheep:  *Baaa

*cough* spam *cough*  oh, ohya

Well then.  It sounds like the conflict is over and that people are off their high-houses for the time being.  That’s good, I don’t like it when people are getting defensive.  Don’t even respond to this post.  I know you both have your own reasons for defending, but it looks like you’ve taken it with a grain of salt and are through with it.  Very Good.

Wow, what a disjointed post. My brain hurts just looking at it. **Temptation to delete and make you rewrite the whole thing again**... No! Bad Auron! Down! Down!
but i didn't do that, that wuz Auron. my edits are in Purple!!!
 LOL  LOL  LOL  ok i'll stop. Wow i've just been informed that i did the 3000th post on The Great City!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!Tongue  Cheesy  LOL  :cool:  :alien:  :hehe:  :sheep: stupid thing didn't allow me to post more smilies
« Last Edit: October 15, 2003, 01:10:50 AM by Red_Baron » Logged

[/font]
--Plato
[/font]
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: