BPsite Forums
April 27, 2024, 11:16:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: BPSITE FOREVER!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: OMG IT SEMI WORKED!  (Read 8938 times)
smi256

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2003, 05:26:32 AM »

when we finaly have time to play, or want to get rid of turn gold ( I have a big problem with this) we want to play.  when we can't get in, it's sort of a let down.  heh, you could think of it like teaching a dog a trick, you have him/her do a trick (that's us working/school) and he/she gets a treat (our KOC game time).  did I just relate all of us and myself to a dog?...I guess that's just how base the feeling is...

or the whole simple sheep thought process is taking over..
 :sheep:  *baaa!
sorry sheep, I ment "simple sheep thought process" as in normal sheep, you guys are way smarter

do I scare anyone by doing this?  I know I'm starting to....but it's so much fun...:grass:

*was here
FragMaster1972

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2003, 06:14:32 AM »

do I scare anyone by doing this?  I know I'm starting to....but it's so much fun...:grass:
yes, very much so.  :unsure:  *backing away slowly*
« Last Edit: October 17, 2003, 06:16:00 AM by FragMaster1972 » Logged

1 posts to [span style=\'font-size:30pt;line-height:100%\'][/s]BURSEG!!![/u][/size][/span][/b]
"If you ever find yourself on the side of the Majority, it's time to pause and reflect." -Mark Twain[/color]

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: