BPsite Forums
April 27, 2024, 11:11:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: BPSITE FOREVER!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Assault on the New Orc Order!  (Read 30958 times)
opperdude

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: October 14, 2003, 02:04:47 PM »

well... if NOO loses we'll have to go and look for a new traditional enemy Tongue  Wink  

'Joost, like juice but better' ~fire

happy now?
Bane

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 14, 2003, 07:44:26 PM »

Im sorry but I just have to say how funny it is that the Newly Owned Orcs are being so cocky, and talking nothing but trash.

#1 This was not NOT started unprovoked. When you get farmed over and over again, and you decideto do something about it, how does that become an unprovoked attack?

#2 Ive heard nothing but b!tching coming from the NOO over this war. The Dow have not.

#3 Its a game. Chill guys

#4I bet its making the Newly Owned orcs FUME that they set out (per their own posts) to make as many Dogs quit as they can, and so far sense this war has started the score if your going by that is DoW - 11 and NOO - 0

To TGA... quit frankly I am not going to spam your boards with all this, I just wanted to say my piece at that point, sense some of you have been curious about it, and Wench has not posted in a while. I say join us, but its up to you. No ill will towards TGA if you dont.

Bane

Side note - remember how in stories, how the big empire would act cocky and tell everyone they are not worried about the rising rebellion? ect ect... how did most of those stories end? Oh yeah... I think the empire fell.... just a thought...
dark_elf_wench

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 14, 2003, 08:32:31 PM »

Esteemed members of The Great Alliance,

I have not been active on your forum, as I see no reason to spam you with the details of our conflict with the NOO. I have waited several days to reply, saving up many issues to address all at once.

1) To those of you in the New Orc Order who are visiting this board and believe that we have asked TGA for assistance: If you will read my original missive, you will see that this is not indeed the case. We need no assistance and have asked for none. from TGA or from anyone else. My message was simply a courtesy letter to inform the members of the Great Alliance that one of their previously-declared enemies was being assaulted and that if they wanted to take advantage of the opportunity, it was there. Whether they wish to take advantage of it personally or as an alliance or not at all is, of course, completely their decision.

2) To the person who commented that I was probably a nine-year-old: How many nine-year-olds have you met that can write with proper grammer and spelling or who have the patience to type a letter of significant length? I find it likely that those who fill the boards with obscenities are more likely the nine-year-olds, as words with four letters are very easy to spell and name-calling requires little thought on the part of the agressor. I'm certainly flattered that you missed my age by about twenty years to the young direction, though, instead of the other direction, which would make me an grumpy old lady.

3) On the eleven people who have quit the NOO or are showing invalid user: One has returned. He was apparently on hiatus due to being grounded. (Was someone discussing that OUR alliance was made of children?) One, Azman666, I know for certain quit as a response by predations made almost entirely on my part. Of course, he was complaining about these before we went to war. The war and the remainder of my allies attacking him was somewhat the last nail in the coffin of that account. But it was the Dogs who did it. The other nine, who knows? All I know is that we have received messages from the NOO to our leadership stating that their goal was to see as many "invalid users" in our ranks as possible, so that must be a standard for "winning", at least in their perception. By my count, of those NOO and Dogs who were members the day before we began our sabs for the assault (last Wednesday), 10 have quit from NOO and 2 from Dogs of War. So, by that definition, we are "winning".

4) To those who want to know if we allow orcs into the Dogs of War: Yes. We have members of all races. Our leader is Thug_Ironskull, an orc. Cedric_Ironwood, who someone mentioned above, is also an orc, and we have several others, none of whom will I name, since, as has been mentioned above, we don't post our membership list to a website. In our opinion, that is the height of either pride or stupidity, depending on how you look at it. We have never made a secret of having orcs within our ranks. I was chosen to speak with the Great Alliance out of respect for your views on orcs, and to not pollute your forum with the distasteful warmongering grunts of their race, a respect that I note the NOO is unwilling to afford you.

5) To those who wish to know our numbers: We have, as of this morning, 149 members divided into several companies. Of course, as we don't publish our membership lists openly, there is no way for either the NOO or TGA to verify that number. You will have to take my word at face value or not, but it matters not to me. It does not change the number whether you believe it or not.

In conclusion, I respectfully thank you members of The Great Alliance for your time in reading this lengthy post, as opposed to many smaller, and in my opinion spammier, posts that I could have made over the last few days.

Dark Elf Wench

Rug

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 14, 2003, 08:46:41 PM »

Well put, and it will be interesting to see how Err and co make their comeback, without resorting to insults or name calling.

Remember, keep this civil or you're out...
Saladin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: October 14, 2003, 09:09:13 PM »

well at least u have good grammar! LOL  

I have become Death; destroyer of worlds.
--J. Robert Oppenheimer upon witnessing the explosion of the first atomic bomb
[/font]
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato
[/font]
Filran

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 14, 2003, 09:48:24 PM »

But Auron, if I got reeeeally bored, could I pretend to be honorary NOO member with Errtu's permission? Please? I just wanna go and sit around and stare at them, and maybe poke'um with a stick...

Pleeeeease? Tongue

Too hot to handle, too cold to hold.

Member of TGA for five years! Joined Feb 1st, 2003
Aikon

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: October 15, 2003, 01:13:26 AM »

Originally posted by dark_elf_wench
1) To those of you in the New Orc Order who are visiting this board and believe that we have asked TGA for assistance: If you will read my original missive, you will see that this is not indeed the case. We need no assistance and have asked for none. from TGA or from anyone else. My message was simply a courtesy letter to inform the members of the Great Alliance that one of their previously-declared enemies was being assaulted and that if they wanted to take advantage of the opportunity, it was there. Whether they wish to take advantage of it personally or as an alliance or not at all is, of course, completely their decision.

eh? if u didn't want anything out of this first post.. why come here at all.. why even bother? u just hoped they would join u..
u really think they need to be informed by you guys? u could as well say TGA is incapable of getting intel on their own..
it either the 1st option or the 2nd.. take a pick Tongue

and what is this assault u been talking about? isn't that kinda a heavy word for what it really is?? better call it a tickle..

2) To the person who commented that I was probably a nine-year-old: How many nine-year-olds have you met that can write with proper grammer and spelling or who have the patience to type a letter of significant length? I find it likely that those who fill the boards with obscenities are more likely the nine-year-olds, as words with four letters are very easy to spell and name-calling requires little thought on the part of the agressor. I'm certainly flattered that you missed my age by about twenty years to the young direction, though, instead of the other direction, which would make me an grumpy old lady.

ooh.. how obscene.. all the juicy parts were covered up.. i see worse (not for me LOL) things when i visit the beach.. IRL.. and about 9yr-olds being obscene.. OMG.. get out more..
u might not be at an age of 9.. but u sure act that way.. so.. what's the difference? woof woof :rolleyes:

3) On the eleven people who have quit the NOO or are showing invalid user: One has returned. He was apparently on hiatus due to being grounded. (Was someone discussing that OUR alliance was made of children?) One, Azman666, I know for certain quit as a response by predations made almost entirely on my part. Of course, he was complaining about these before we went to war. The war and the remainder of my allies attacking him was somewhat the last nail in the coffin of that account. But it was the Dogs who did it. The other nine, who knows? All I know is that we have received messages from the NOO to our leadership stating that their goal was to see as many "invalid users" in our ranks as possible, so that must be a standard for "winning", at least in their perception. By my count, of those NOO and Dogs who were members the day before we began our sabs for the assault (last Wednesday), 10 have quit from NOO and 2 from Dogs of War. So, by that definition, we are "winning".

ugh.. winning a war is taking lotsa gold from the the others.. LOL.. and maybe casualties..
not quitting.. this means less farms.. so not so good.. (can i get input on this from everyone what they think are the factors which decide winning or losing)
as for those who quit KoC and so the NOO.. i don't know any of them.. not one.. this means they don't visit the board much.. nor do they visit the chat.. so they're not worthy.. i already said it once.. thx for cleaning up..

4) To those who want to know if we allow orcs into the Dogs of War: Yes. We have members of all races. Our leader is Thug_Ironskull, an orc. Cedric_Ironwood, who someone mentioned above, is also an orc, and we have several others, none of whom will I name, since, as has been mentioned above, we don't post our membership list to a website. In our opinion, that is the height of either pride or stupidity, depending on how you look at it. We have never made a secret of having orcs within our ranks. I was chosen to speak with the Great Alliance out of respect for your views on orcs, and to not pollute your forum with the distasteful warmongering grunts of their race, a respect that I note the NOO is unwilling to afford you.

we don't hide.. we don't have anything to hide.. we're an alliance.. not a terrorist groupe.. i see no reason to hide except out of fear.. which we don't have..
so what if i'm cocky? i like being cocky Cheesy

5) To those who wish to know our numbers: We have, as of this morning, 149 members divided into several companies. Of course, as we don't publish our membership lists openly, there is no way for either the NOO or TGA to verify that number. You will have to take my word at face value or not, but it matters not to me. It does not change the number whether you believe it or not.

w00t! 149 members! of which maybe 9 have an SA of above 2 mil damage.. i think it's not bout quantity.. but quality.. RAW POWER!
and again.. u might think it clever and cunning to hide your memberlist.. but we ALL know the REAL reason is.. rofl
i don't give a rat's ass that we don't know yer members.. 90% of them prolly aren't even worth farming.. what a joke

In conclusion, I respectfully thank you members of The Great Alliance for your time in reading this lengthy post, as opposed to many smaller, and in my opinion spammier, posts that I could have made over the last few days.

ugh.. *insert regurgitating emoticon here*
stop kissing TGA's butt.. LOL
and who said spam is bad? i like spam.. yummy
why use a lot of hollow words when few suffice?

last attack in my attack log was one of Thug_Ironskull.. counting non-doggies as well.. and that was 4 frikkin' days ago.. what u gonna do?
bore me to death? LOL
choke me with all the gold the doggies give me? LOL
this doesn't even deserve to be called a war..

PS: excuuuuse me if my spelling is bad cuz i used:

u instead of you
cuz instead of because
prolly instead of probably
gonna instead of going to

and any other abbreviations that aren't looked at as "correct english".. or the lack of capitals.. and overuse of ".........."  Tongue
dgeez...
« Last Edit: October 15, 2003, 01:19:47 AM by Aikon » Logged

THC
EvilTracy

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 15, 2003, 01:49:25 AM »

I can say this... I don't know what happened to the war? It's not fun when we sab em and send taunting messages (yes, this is a tactic we discovered on their alliance page)... yet, we still don't get return fire? I publicly criticize them on our boards... they don't comment anymore (they used to leave little messages like 'you all suck')... I do 'occassionaly' get an attack by thug_ironskull.... actually, I think that's because he is the only alliance member able to get through... but, that shouldn't be too hard... his counter attack is about 2,000 from selling on his defense.

I don't know what's going on? Maybe the DoW is trying to get new members? Letting their attack turns build up? I do notice that many of their members are banking knives... so, my only guess is right now they are too weak to put a dent in us and they are 'getting ready' for this next big war.

As final proof of how weak they are... and how little they are now fighting... all I can say is, check out our forums....

Notice how the badmouthing is subtle? We spam your boards, they do not... this is subtle form of kissing up.... that is all... it's not that they are polite and we are 'big bad NOO'... otherwise our boards would not have posts like "You all suck and will die"... (not that there are a lot... but there are some).

And finally... I would like to comment on the star wars comment... you know... the small rebel forces.. and how the empire was scared but did not show their fear... that was a movie... Now lets look at the Romans in history (real life)... they kicked booty... they were cocky... and they could back up with they said.

All I can say again... visit our boards if you REALLY care.. and judge for yourself... it's highly unlikely that we have begun posting on our board a bunch of phoney posts just for a cover of how badly we're getting beaten down.

Eirana[NOO]

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 15, 2003, 02:22:36 AM »

#1 This was not NOT started unprovoked. When you get farmed over and over again, and you decideto do something about it, how does that become an unprovoked attack?

One member of an alliance farms you because you can't figure out how to keep it spent fast enough.  In most circles people will tell you that an organized strike on that single indivdual is usually the best choice of action.  Instead your alliance sneak attacked some NOO members whom have never heard of you or your farming complaint.  No public statement was ever made on the NOO boards about your complaint so I'd have to say DoW attacked mostly innocent bystanders without formal declaration.  Wouldn't it have been the honorable action to declare you intentions such that those that didn't want to participte could have left the NOO before you dishonorably bushwhacked them?

#2 Ive heard nothing but b!tching coming from the NOO over this war. The Dow have not.

Now I'm not sure where this came from.  Please post whatever material you have that includes evidence of said remarks.  More likely your confusing the extreme sarcasm on our boards as factual statements.  The fact is NOO is laughing at you every day.  This is the most active I've seen the NOO in awhile and I can say its solely because you provide some of the best free entertainment we can get while waiting for the database errors to clear.

#3 Its a game. Chill guys

Now this is an absolute gem of a statement.  I suppose if we were all chill wars wouldn't start now would they?  Take some of your own advise and just suck it up the next time a better player farms you because you can't spend your money fast enough.

#4I bet its making the Newly Owned orcs FUME that they set out (per their own posts) to make as many Dogs quit as they can, and so far sense this war has started the score if your going by that is DoW - 11 and NOO - 0

Its no secret NOO will stomp out your alliance provided it continues to amuse us.  If your so confident in your numbers please post NOO members you claim to have made inactive.  I for one know that our posted member list has been full of invalid users since week 2 of this age.  Congrats you've just figured that out too!

This was a cheap ploy to get outside help.  You know it, I know it, everyone on this forum knows it.  Give up the act already honey and start being honest.

From now on by your request we'll now refer to you as "The Grumpy Old Wench".  My apologies we didn't get that right the first time.

Yeah Azman666 also last clicked the links on Sept 20th let alone search for any posts he made in our forums.  My sincerest gratatude goes to you for weeding out that inactive member.  Please show us more of the NOO members you've claimed to have slain.

4) To those who want to know if we allow orcs into the Dogs of War: Yes. We have members of all races. Our leader is Thug_Ironskull, an orc. Cedric_Ironwood, who someone mentioned above, is also an orc, and we have several others, none of whom will I name, since, as has been mentioned above, we don't post our membership list to a website. In our opinion, that is the height of either pride or stupidity, depending on how you look at it. We have never made a secret of having orcs within our ranks.

DoW hides its member list because its;
A)  Non-existant
B)  Is full of accounts that Bane, Wench, and Thug signed up for in their local university computerlab with hotmail accounts
C)  Is full of non-participants that just want the clicks because they know and respect the NOO as a strong alliance

I was chosen to speak with the Great Alliance out of respect for your views on orcs, and to not pollute your forum with the distasteful warmongering grunts of their race, a respect that I note the NOO is unwilling to afford you.

I have to once again raise the BS flag here.  You chose to misrepresnt your alliance by attempting to garner sympathy from the TGA through your racial choice as an Elf.   You had hoped that the TGA would be so dense as not to find out your alliance was polluted with the very filth you proclaim to distain.  I must admit you do a pretty good job of diplomacy.  However the "gig" is up Wench and you'll find no shelter here.

So far your "word" has been found lacking.  I'd also like to point out that the NOO has been keeping track of the people actively involved.  So far the NOO has a list of less then 20 names.  So I guess that means that only 13.4 percent of your so called "alliance" is actively involved.  That would mean the other 86.6 percent realize the absolute folly of your leadership.  If they even exist at all they might as well not count since they don't seem to be following orders very well.  

Publish your member list in its entirety so that we can get down to business.  Your members fear NOO and with good reason.  Thats why you have to hide them in anonymity so they don't get exposed to any foolishiness you bring apon your alliance.  You are nothing more then a coward with no honor.

-Eirana
New Orc Order
Arkanor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: October 15, 2003, 02:23:04 AM »

Meh.  I agree with the general TGA sentiment.  Let the NOO handle this one (as no doubt they can).  Things are a little murky right now, but if it's Orcs vs. Orcs, then the against orcs creed can't be invoked.  'Sides, we're allies with the NOO right now.  

Being a good example is hard.  I’m trying to serve as a horrible warning instead.
opperdude

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: October 15, 2003, 10:42:16 AM »

yeah i think that IF we ever going to war again with NOO, it should be planned and started by TGA or NOO, we could then inform DoW that if they want to take revenge for earlier wars, they can get sum at that time. it being the other way around seems like a wrong perspective to me
also i believe we can never be allies with DoW as they have orcs, they even have an orc as a leader

i know my grammar sux, i like spammy posts, (but off course i never ever spam, as i don't want stickers... yes NOO and DoW members here, we get STICKERS!!! w00t)

happy now?
Filran

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 15, 2003, 11:33:57 AM »

Wars this age are BORING anyway. Its all: OMG I R GUNNA SAB U!@!@!!112 and all that. How bland.

sirjohn13

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: October 15, 2003, 12:13:49 PM »

Auron, don't u think this thread has gone way too much?
In my opinion some people do not respect the rules of this thread concerning flaming and spamming.
I suggest u close the thread and may DoW and NOO go to another forum to discuss their matters.

Proud member of

..::We have no beginning.. ..we have no end.. ..we are InfInItE::..
opperdude

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: October 15, 2003, 12:42:49 PM »

i haven't seen any flaming... as in: fish you motherfishing i'm gonna shove this mottafishing stick up you butt

that is flaming, all parties have explaned their points of view here, all in their own style

happy now?
Filran

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 15, 2003, 01:13:12 PM »

My version of flaming usually is mocking people by going: OMGLYKWTF!?@!@!111 And stuff. XD

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  

Jump to: