BPsite Forums
April 27, 2024, 11:08:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: BPSITE FOREVER!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Assault on the New Orc Order!  (Read 30957 times)
~Errtu~

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 13, 2003, 06:17:40 PM »

*yawn*
and now the facts:
1) they have attacked us unprovoked
2) not a single of our members left cause of getting attacked by them
3) we lost thousands of ranks? bane of darkness and thug ironskull went from rank 100 to rank 18k so stfu
4)successfull attacks on me:

1 day ago Thug_Ironskull 108,037 Gold stolen 15 17 25 10,240,099 9,287,070 details
2 days ago Thug_Ironskull 230,449 Gold stolen 15 15 23 8,886,704 8,534,868 details
2 days ago Thug_Ironskull 238,698 Gold stolen 15 27 39 8,710,353 8,546,298
details

Successfull attacks on their 2 strongest (yeah! strongest!) members:
1 day ago Bane_of_Darkness 157,083 Gold stolen 15 15 0 8,184 11,391,465 details
1 day ago Thug_Ironskull 303,065 Gold stolen 15 1 0 1,495 11,379,180 details
2 days ago Thug_Ironskull 171,769 Gold stolen 15 12 3 1,716,572 11,071,762 details
2 days ago Bane_of_Darkness 249,671 Gold stolen 15 25 13 4,447,143 11,053,016 details
2 days ago Thug_Ironskull 317,910 Gold stolen 15 18 4 1,588,292 10,964,538 details
2 days ago Bane_of_Darkness 301,335 Gold stolen 15 25 13 4,416,621 10,946,617 details
2 days ago Bane_of_Darkness 279,943 Gold stolen 15 21 10 4,457,250 11,240,688 details
2 days ago Thug_Ironskull 221,356 Gold stolen 15 12 3 1,750,885 11,369,325 details
3 days ago Thug_Ironskull 112,423 Gold stolen 5 20 8 3,068,435 10,438,312 details
3 days ago Bane_of_Darkness 1,020,146 Gold stolen 15 43 20 4,305,027 10,476,131 details
3 days ago Bane_of_Darkness 57,451 Gold stolen 1 38 17 4,440,564 10,687,946 details

notice that the day ironskulls attack raised by like 2 million his defense fell like 3 million. now every newbie in NOO is farming them... and no: i'm not putting all my gold into defense to defend them. i've been playing like this all time through. i don't give a fish bout those puppies
5) this is what i got after the first day of this war by thug ironskull:
Thug_Ironskull Are you ready to talk?        
Are you ready to talk? I thought I should bring this up. We can keep in this viscious cycle, but I have achieved my goals. Several of your members, such as Oray, threatened to make Bane_of_Darkness into a farm. He threatened Bane that he had a powerful alliance that backed him. But sometimes, he shouldn't threaten somebody unless he knows how powerful they truly are. Oray was just the last straw. Several members of the Dogs of War have either been sabotaged to the stone age (before the war occurred, not as a result of) or were attacked...more like farmed...and as one of the leaders of Dogs of War, I was hard pressed to make any sort of retaliation against the New Orc Order since I was attempting to gain membership, but as I was in an alliance with Dogs of War and only a pending (or whatever you call it) member of NOO, the alliance won out, especially after the attack on Bane.

You may not recall, but awhile back I sent you a note...about a month ago...that I wished to join. I sent you a personal message via the KoC system. After a couple of weeks, I decided to form my own alliance, the Dogs of War. Within that time, we have grown in numbers to rival yours. (By my count, it is only one off...with NOO still having one extra member to our number.) So in a way, the inability of the NOO to gain membership caused this whole event.

One of the goals that I achieved is the fact that I got you in a situation where you had to get that membership involved and dealt with. So at least I've accomplished that.

My second goal was to prove that your membership, even those at the top, are not untouchable.

My third goal was to give satisfaction to the membership within the Dogs of War that have suffered at the hands of the NOO. I believe I have accomplished this to their approval.

We can continue in this war, but we both know that in KOC there are only setbacks, not finalities, just small battles. If you wi****o continue, that is up to you. Although I'm unsure if I could call them off. Our council of company lead

and now....who's winning this "war" again?
hope this msg cleared up sum things

P.S.: i'm too lazy to edit out the damage i'm causing. if u think it's interesting: note down my damage sumwhere if ya like to
Lord Lanair

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2003, 06:23:31 PM »

I'd now have to say we shouldn't interfere, but sirjohn had an interesting idea!  LOL  

- I'm scissors.  Nerf rock.  Paper's fine.

-It's not the mind control that kills people; it's the fall damage.

-Que sera, sera.
Rug

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 13, 2003, 06:50:08 PM »

Interesting Err, but I would request that this is kept civil - No bitching, no name calling. Im prepared to allow the use of these forums if the two parties here wish to work something out and / or talk on neutral ground... I have no problems with this. But, if you start mouthing off, this offer will be immediately revoked.
ns33

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: October 13, 2003, 08:32:43 PM »

Wow, this place has suddenly become a neutral battle field between these two. As good hosts, I think we shouldnt intervene between these two. Good?  :sheep:  
Rug

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 13, 2003, 08:36:44 PM »

That was the implication.
Psygod

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: October 14, 2003, 12:18:02 AM »

guys live this issue alone
TGA must not interfere.

Armageddon is near!
Saladin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: October 14, 2003, 01:37:22 AM »

yes i say we should remain neutral after the facts shown above

I have become Death; destroyer of worlds.
--J. Robert Oppenheimer upon witnessing the explosion of the first atomic bomb
[/font]
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato
[/font]
Lord Lanair

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: October 14, 2003, 02:33:10 AM »

I haven't heard anything new from either of them, so I'm assuming the conflict is over?  :miffed:  

- I'm scissors.  Nerf rock.  Paper's fine.

-It's not the mind control that kills people; it's the fall damage.

-Que sera, sera.
Goryous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: October 14, 2003, 02:46:35 AM »

Well, one thing for sure.....we know who and what NOO is...and personally i havnt heard of the other alliance that says they are beating them...LOL. For some reason i just dont buy it that some fairly small alliance that comes out of the blue is just wiping the floor with NOO and all their allies. I say lets finish off relentless if we can and always find out the reasons for people trying to have  us "help" them then letting them use us as cover. We know relentless is the main~major threat and should keep priorities straight.  
Saladin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: October 14, 2003, 03:10:22 AM »

i think DoW is just trying to set up another war btwn us and finish off whoever is left. Altho i'm mostly neutral, i respect N.O.O. more than DoW, especially when they don't back up their facts.

I have become Death; destroyer of worlds.
--J. Robert Oppenheimer upon witnessing the explosion of the first atomic bomb
[/font]
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato
[/font]
Aikon

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: October 14, 2003, 03:29:03 AM »

aww auron.. my avie Sad
it isn't THAT revealing u know Tongue

me thinks those 13yr-olds see much worse things on the net then this.. i dunno cuz i got a popup killer but there should be some way nastier popups with XXX rated content on koc even.. then my pic..

but anyways back to topic.. the war is not over yet.. they gotta learn not to pick a fight with someone they can't handle..if they actually think we are going to leave it at this they are very wrong..

maybe these puppies can be another mark on our wall of destroyed alliances.. next to the SisSY alliance.. and some other alliance.. something with "blood" in it IIRC

the doggies have been quiet though.. these last 24 hours..

THC
Drauka

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 14, 2003, 04:57:28 AM »

I agree with your last statement Akion.

Would be alliances who attack the big boys need to be swatted, perhaps even dusted. Anyone stupid enough to mass attack NOO without the firepower shouldn't play KoC. That isn't a "newbie error" Thats a complete and total fuk up.

Red, I disagree with you. I think that the DoW realized they were gonna get a swatted, and decided to goto our forums to get us in on it by saying they were winning. While it was good diplomatic thinking, they should have provided false proof like prez. Bush did... (Who in my honest oppinion isn't as stupid as he seems to be)

In cause you dont know what I mean, these in my eyes:
Swat: A powerful strike, dealing great ammounts of damage to the weak or small. (or Small sabs)
Dust: A series of Swats resulting in; The loss of many men, a complete armoury, and/or a ton of gold. (or Large sabs)

Signature:

I am;
A Labourless Peasant, (Damning, Rambling, Aspiring, Unenlightening, King of Anything)
A Masked Faceless, (Diabolical Reliable Assassin of the Underworld, Knowledgeable in the mimickable Arts.)
A Soldier of Sand, Deplorable and Dutiful. Rugged yet Refined. United, and Undeniable. Austere yet Amendable. Kind, and Kingly. Arduous yet Amiable.
A General of the Fallen Legion, (I led my forces into the Deep, we Ran to Assault the Undefeated Keep. Admirably my men crashed like a wave to a ship. the ground shook with our marching and caused me to slip. I fell and later I began to wake. the ground again began to shake, but this time every one fell... Into the Lord’s precipice of hell, here I am damned to forever fall into the abyss.)
A King of the Fallen Nation, (Death stalks his murky streets. Rats run rampant to their Abundant feasts. The Undead stalk the boarders at night. the King, though fallen, has yet to be defeated in a fight. No nation dares intrude upon the unrelenting king. For they fear the horrors his merciless wrath would bring. People fear to leave his nation, and also to Arrive. But his people are just as relentless and resialiant,  they strive to survive.) “The Nation of Steel Will Never Yield.
An Emperor [span style=\'color:green\']of the Anarchists
, (Dispiteous Reaper of Atrocion, Underestimated Kaiser of Ambition)
A God [span style=\'color:green\']of the Faithless[/span], (Defiance, I will never allow. Reliance, I will never allow. Assurance, I will never give. Understanding, I will never give. Killing I will never explain. Always basking, in paradox.)
I am: The Dead, The Underworld, and Death.
I am... Drauka.
[/span]

-Remorse for there is naught left to remorse for.
-We are the metaphorical whores of a new generaltion.
-Again metaphors that means people sit silent and still.
-Ah, this life is just my chessboard, and you are just my pawn.
-Feel the fucking fire rise, up and above and past your eyes.

Jason H. Fredricks'
Filran

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 14, 2003, 11:21:39 AM »

W00T! The orcs of DOOM! *throws confetti at the NOO members. For a person who is supposed to hate Orcs, he sure gets along with them well. Tongue Maybe that stint in an orc army long ago perhaps? XD*

Anyway, this thread and all its pointless bickering has made me hungry. Now, for my two cents worth.

I say, TGA shouldn't give a damn, unless NOO says: Hey... wanna mush some stupid orcs with us? Smiley
And if they don't, I say TGA and NOO go out and get some food, cause damnit, I'm hungry, and thats really all I'm thinking about.

Too hot to handle, too cold to hold.

Member of TGA for five years! Joined Feb 1st, 2003
opperdude

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: October 14, 2003, 01:42:39 PM »

ehm i think the last few posts by TGA members werent that neutral... mebbe keep it low, and let them orcs butcher each other Tongue

come to think of it... has a small alliance ever attacked TGA? cause i'd like to see sum action in age 2, and then i don't mean like with relentless that just weakened people, no kill em all the way

'Joost, like juice but better' ~fire

happy now?
sirjohn13

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: October 14, 2003, 01:48:44 PM »

Ok, so as TGA I guess our decision is: DoW and NOO u can do whatever you want, it is not of our concern, we will not take any sides, nor care who wins.

Proud member of

..::We have no beginning.. ..we have no end.. ..we are InfInItE::..
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: