BPsite Forums
April 28, 2024, 01:02:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: BPSITE FOREVER!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Assault on the New Orc Order!  (Read 30961 times)
Drauka

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2003, 04:58:15 AM »

Nice attack man. (Or defence i'm somewhat retarded when it comes to the attack logs)

Signature:

I am;
A Labourless Peasant, (Damning, Rambling, Aspiring, Unenlightening, King of Anything)
A Masked Faceless, (Diabolical Reliable Assassin of the Underworld, Knowledgeable in the mimickable Arts.)
A Soldier of Sand, Deplorable and Dutiful. Rugged yet Refined. United, and Undeniable. Austere yet Amendable. Kind, and Kingly. Arduous yet Amiable.
A General of the Fallen Legion, (I led my forces into the Deep, we Ran to Assault the Undefeated Keep. Admirably my men crashed like a wave to a ship. the ground shook with our marching and caused me to slip. I fell and later I began to wake. the ground again began to shake, but this time every one fell... Into the Lord’s precipice of hell, here I am damned to forever fall into the abyss.)
A King of the Fallen Nation, (Death stalks his murky streets. Rats run rampant to their Abundant feasts. The Undead stalk the boarders at night. the King, though fallen, has yet to be defeated in a fight. No nation dares intrude upon the unrelenting king. For they fear the horrors his merciless wrath would bring. People fear to leave his nation, and also to Arrive. But his people are just as relentless and resialiant,  they strive to survive.) “The Nation of Steel Will Never Yield.
An Emperor [span style=\'color:green\']of the Anarchists
, (Dispiteous Reaper of Atrocion, Underestimated Kaiser of Ambition)
A God [span style=\'color:green\']of the Faithless[/span], (Defiance, I will never allow. Reliance, I will never allow. Assurance, I will never give. Understanding, I will never give. Killing I will never explain. Always basking, in paradox.)
I am: The Dead, The Underworld, and Death.
I am... Drauka.
[/span]

-Remorse for there is naught left to remorse for.
-We are the metaphorical whores of a new generaltion.
-Again metaphors that means people sit silent and still.
-Ah, this life is just my chessboard, and you are just my pawn.
-Feel the fucking fire rise, up and above and past your eyes.

Jason H. Fredricks'
Lord Lanair

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2003, 05:08:04 AM »

So where do we stand now, Ev?  I'm not sure who to listen to now...  :unsure:
« Last Edit: October 13, 2003, 05:08:42 AM by Lord Lanair » Logged

- I'm scissors.  Nerf rock.  Paper's fine.

-It's not the mind control that kills people; it's the fall damage.

-Que sera, sera.
Everous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2003, 05:09:43 AM »

i have NO idea...  :huh:  
Aikon

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2003, 05:11:03 AM »

we had quitters? :blink: anyone i know?  :huh:

well.. anyway.. if they quit.. they're no good.. more room for better ones Wink

THC
Lord Lanair

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2003, 05:12:45 AM »

i have NO idea...  :huh:
Maybe a thread in the Fortress or a council meeting?  :miffed:

... or a poll!  LOL  
« Last Edit: October 13, 2003, 05:13:12 AM by Lord Lanair » Logged

- I'm scissors.  Nerf rock.  Paper's fine.

-It's not the mind control that kills people; it's the fall damage.

-Que sera, sera.
Goryous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2003, 05:27:48 AM »

I beleive reptilian_zero quit and some small people that were attacking me LOL. One of them wasnt such a bad farm for a while even LOL.
Eirana[NOO]

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2003, 07:03:28 AM »

Did someone say we were at war?  Thats so laughable its not even funny.  Just cruise over the to NOO forums and check out our Hall of War where members have been posting some of the day's muddhole stomping.  Or check out of General forum to see how much fun we've been having at their expense.  These guys are so weak they sent a peace offer after day one.  DAY ONE... good lord how sad is that?  They basically did their super secret stealth ninja raping of the weakest members of NOO and sent us a peace offering after a few NOO members beat the crap out of them.  Anyways their testicular ambush has re-awoken our forums.  I suppose at least for that fact alone I should thank them.  I should also thank them for providing us an immense source of entertainment at their expense.  This is the most fun I've had in koc since this age began.

-Eirana
New Orc Order
Virbag Legion
FragMaster1972

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2003, 08:15:23 AM »

not quite sure who to believe here.....I'm almost leaning towards NOO just because I've actually *heard* of em. I know they have some powerful members, and don't think they would have people quitting just because of a small war. Either way, I see no point in joining a war that has no founding. The Dogs clearly aren't attacking out of hatred for orcs, which is our problem with NOO. I say if we go to war, it's on our terms and when we want. I'd rather fight a war for a good reason (cause orcs are dirty and smelly and evil!) rather then "meh, we felt like it."

1 posts to [span style=\'font-size:30pt;line-height:100%\'][/s]BURSEG!!![/u][/size][/span][/b]
"If you ever find yourself on the side of the Majority, it's time to pause and reflect." -Mark Twain[/color]

Psygod

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2003, 08:52:12 AM »

right, after everybody posted their thoughts here, what should we do..? i know!! we sit and do nothing! when i read all the posts i saw that none of the TGA  members posted here didnt express is opinion about helping or not helping this alliance (for this matter, thats why this thraed was created), and now topic here is: who's winning, was there a war anyway... i suggest to close this thread and if the admins want to take further action move this thread to the fortress.

Armageddon is near!
Everous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: October 13, 2003, 04:13:43 PM »

the DoW leader is an orc...its filled with orcs

in effect this is a feud between two orc alliances, i don't see why we should intervene
Rug

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 13, 2003, 04:18:00 PM »

Two things:

1, We are currently still officially allied with NOO against Relentless. This may change in the near future, but at present, TGA will take no action against NOO.

2, Aikon. Your avatar is obscene and will be removed before I ban you from these forums. This forum is meant to be suitable for users all the way down to 13 years of age, and your avatar is clearly not suitable. Remove it.
MetaLFriK-Eet Fuk

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 13, 2003, 04:39:47 PM »

1.   DoW are stupid jackasses who actually think they are winning this war when the only member attacking us is  Thug Ironskull and stealing 150k (the guys hes stealing therse from make 200k a turn)  Cheesy     i just dont understand y u would wnat to allie with them, they are full of damn lies! :blink:         n e ways frag i love your avatar!!!! much better than aikons   :cool:

2. Auron u damn party pooper let me see aikons avi!!  Shocked  
ns33

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: October 13, 2003, 05:14:31 PM »

1, We are currently still officially allied with NOO against Relentless. This may change in the near future, but at present, TGA will take no action against NOO.
Ive certainly nothing much to say; against war unless absolutely neccessary. But like said, this conflict doesnt involve us, and, for what its worth, Id like to see no participation from TGA on behalf of this matter.
sirjohn13

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: October 13, 2003, 06:06:29 PM »

I suggest we smash both DoW and NOO for spamming our forum Tongue  Tongue  Tongue  

Proud member of

..::We have no beginning.. ..we have no end.. ..we are InfInItE::..
MetaLFriK-Eet Fuk

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 13, 2003, 06:16:42 PM »

ooo damn.....another jackass   :huh:  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: