BPsite Forums
April 27, 2024, 06:58:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: BPSITE FOREVER!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Assault on the New Orc Order!  (Read 30956 times)
dark_elf_wench

View Profile
« on: October 13, 2003, 02:27:36 AM »

Greetings, members of The Great Alliance,

My name is Dark Elf Wench, and I represent the alliance, the Dogs of War. Friday, we launched a concentrated attack upon the New Orc Order and met with some successes. Of course, we did not go into the endeavor half-heartedly. The attack was preceded by two days of viscious and stealthy sabotage which paved the way for our assault and hamstrung their ability to retaliate.

Some of our successes in this endeavor:
- 11 fewer orcs roam the land of Chaos (11 more INVALID USER accounts as a result)

- Their leader, Errtu, has been trashed by our leader to the point that he is having to spend money to get more defense to keep from being attacked repeatedly for his treasury...an endeavor at which he is currently not being successful.

- The average power of their orc members has decreased (average ranking of exising members dropped by several thousand points when considered as a whole).

The New Orc Order (or as we have taken to referring to them, the "Newly Owned Orcs") are hurting. We continue our assault, and we strike from secrecy so they have few targets to retaliate against. They are at a loss, and  their feeble orc minds cannot wrap around the concept of having a hidden member list. We have their list and are pounding it mercilessly...they have only the names of members we have given up to them through attacks. We are, in my estimation, winning this war.

As such, we formally ask for no assistance from you. But I have heard rumor of your longstanding hatred for the Order, and tales of a thrashing that they attempted to administer to you in the past. If ever there was some retaliation due to these foul orcs, now would be a fine opportunity.

I just wanted to make that opportunity known to you, so that you may take advantage of the confusion and devastation currently among their ranks, either as an alliance or on an individual basis.

May your blade find the heart of your enemies,

Dark Elf Wench

Everous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2003, 02:46:47 AM »

edit: i've been a little hasty...

this thing needs some serious consideration...
« Last Edit: October 13, 2003, 03:22:36 AM by Everous » Logged
slayerselune

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2003, 02:49:29 AM »

let's take this thread to the fortress so we can set up some plans!!!!  oh boy oh boy  fun fun!!!

The piano's been drinking...not me.--Tom Waite
_afo_afo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2003, 03:07:48 AM »

OMFG ORC SLAYINGS AT 12PM!!!!!!!!!1 LOL  

ns33

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2003, 03:18:53 AM »

let's take this thread to the fortress so we can set up some plans!!!!  oh boy oh boy  fun fun!!!
Although this was created for the purpose of informing dark elf wrench our decision. Internal discussion is probably in fortress, but else out here.

Anyway, hi to elf wrench! Dont mind the chaos around here, you get used to it after you've been here long enough. Tongue Hopefully, you can stick around and Everous or Auron will find someone new to pick on.  Wink  
Saladin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2003, 03:46:34 AM »

well i for one do not know which side to believe. i've been crusin on N.O.O. forums and they seem very cocky and they say they're winning the war and Wench(heh, heh, sorry) is sayin the same stuff. I guess we really do not know and it would suk if we bit off more then we could chew. cuz they also got IB and TDF on their sides. Since Orcs are our natural enemies i'm in a toss-up on this one  

I have become Death; destroyer of worlds.
--J. Robert Oppenheimer upon witnessing the explosion of the first atomic bomb
[/font]
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato
[/font]
Everous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2003, 03:47:55 AM »

do our principles change with who's winning?

just a random thought...
Saladin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2003, 03:51:22 AM »

well N.O.O. is our long time rivals but it would also depend on wheter DoW allows orcs

[/font]
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato
[/font]
Aikon

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2003, 03:55:47 AM »

lolol!

i have to object!.. really..

dark_elf_wench is so full of shit.. (and prolly a 9 yr old).. they haven't hurt us one bit.. only thing they do is sell of their DA for SA.. and still can't cut it..

i have no idea at all who those 11 more INVALID USER accounts are.. rofl.. prolly leechers and inactives.. cuz i didn't see any of them complaining bout being sabbed.. rofl.. thx for cleaning up for us Wink

the doggies have no other choice but hide their pathetic member list cuz they get pwned.. LOL

i can't believe TGA gets involved with such newbies.. cuz that's what they are.. mostly wasting their attack turns.. rofl.. 15 turns from their so called *cough* leader for 90k gold of me.. 1 turn worth of income.. aaauwtch.. that hurt as hell.. i think i'm gonna delete my account for that.. roflmao.. i got more out of u guys already with my shitty stats (i know i know) with less turns then u guys used..

this war.. a bit of an overstatement haha.. has made the NOO live again.. thank you for that though.. but for the rest.. the doggies are just a big joke to ammuse us.. LOL

if TGA decides to make a war out of this.. fine by me.. maybe worth a challenge for once.. ain't speaking for the NOO here.. only for myself :cool:

- The average power of their orc members has decreased (average ranking of exising members dropped by several thousand points when considered as a whole).

that's weird.. i went up a couple of thousands Tongue
« Last Edit: October 13, 2003, 03:57:34 AM by Aikon » Logged

THC
Saladin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2003, 04:00:36 AM »

as u can see, i have no idea who to believe. Btw nice avi Aikon LOL and also is it a coincidence that u appeared on this forum just after this thread started or did someone tip u off?
« Last Edit: October 13, 2003, 04:10:53 AM by Red_Baron » Logged

[/font]
--Plato
[/font]
Saladin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2003, 04:29:18 AM »

just to get this interesting topic moving, how exactly did this war come about?

[/font]
--Plato
[/font]
Aikon

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2003, 04:38:57 AM »

we were just minding our own business.. then one night (for me it was night) they started to silly 5*1 attack most NOO members.. with fake accounts turning up inactive when i saw it.. then sending us retarded msgs like woof woof and bla bla bla.. they're all full of shit.. we didn't know why or anything they just attacked.. then they finnaly explain themselves.. telling us someone of our members have been farming their oh so *cough* great *cough* leader.. instead of taking it up with him they began this ammusing nonsense.. and oh yes.. the doggies accept orcs.. most of them are orcs.. their leader is an orc.. LOL

Thug_Ironskull
Cedric_Ironwood

are 2 orcs and doggies comming close to worth mentioning LOL
« Last Edit: October 13, 2003, 04:41:34 AM by Aikon » Logged

THC
EvilTracy

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2003, 04:40:17 AM »

Actually, Aikon is mistaken... we have had people quit since the war started... yeah, one guy who's attack was less than 4,000... he got 160K taken... so I sabbed his attackers skins and mithril... but he still couldn't get through.. .he got frustrated and started over... yeah, but it wasn't a DoW member who attacked him.

Dark_Elf_Wench... hehe.. here is the damage he did...

3 days ago Dark_Elf_Wench Attack defended 1 11 1 307,998  (yep... that's him who lost 11 to my 1)

Dragonskin
All were used
None were found to be sabotaged
Weapon strength went from 2,560 to 2,560   <---no dice there
Heavy Shield
All were used
Weapon strength went from 640 to 640    <---no dice there
Chainmail
All were used
Weapon strength went from 40 to 39 <---I think I bought one more and it repaired itself.

Oh, let's not forget their leader... I had to attack him to test him out...
1 day ago Thug_Ironskull 93,186 Gold stolen 15 18 2 1,764,650 18,273,048
.... yep, Aikon... looks like they are selling all their defense in hopes to pluck a scale from my dragonskins..

Oh, and BTW... If you read their website... they like orcs... but will accept other players if they are war mongering peeps... yeah, so they are a lot of orcs too... most ones who couldn't handle the wait for NOO.
 :ph34r:

Oh... one last thing... if you check our boards.. the general forum... you see a post from cedric ironwood (DoW member)... here's a clip...

"You know you guys cant even see honor for what it is can yall. I asked to join NOO about a weak b4 i asked to join DOW. With DOW i was acepted the very next day, with NOO well as you can see i never got acepted. I dont think that we are more powerful then NOO is so its rather odvious that i didnt join them just for strong friends. And half the time i dont even get clicked by everyone in my click group and at first i was clicken it 2x a day. So i didnt join them for the clicks eather. The one reason tho that i did join them for is that they acepted me as a member when they didnt know me. "

As you can see... DoW is a bunch that's looking for love... they feel lonley.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2003, 04:57:09 AM by EvilTracy » Logged

Saladin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2003, 04:42:47 AM »

interesting. who tipped u off on this thread, cuz it ain'ta coincidence u guyz wandered in after this thread wuz posted

[/font]
--Plato
[/font]
Everous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2003, 04:47:07 AM »

i told them about the thread...i thought the situation needed further explaination

and secrecy often broods lies...
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
  Print  

Jump to: