BPsite Forums
April 20, 2024, 06:55:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: BPSITE FOREVER!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
  Print  
Author Topic: attacking non orcs  (Read 28997 times)
slayerselune

View Profile WWW
« on: October 05, 2003, 11:44:32 AM »

Ok, so I know in general that we can't just go attacking non orcs, and that we can retaliate to attacks from non orcs, but is a non orc spying on you considered an act of aggression enough to warrant an attack?   <_<   thanks

The piano's been drinking...not me.--Tom Waite
sirjohn13

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2003, 01:01:39 PM »

Of course it is. Trying to spy u means he either intended to attack you or to sab you. So go on and retaliate.

Proud member of

..::We have no beginning.. ..we have no end.. ..we are InfInItE::..
opperdude

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2003, 01:30:59 PM »

you sure bout that? i never retaliate against non orcs that try to spy me, i do against them who tried to sab me tho, as they intended to harm me

'Joost, like juice but better' ~fire

happy now?
crazyboi

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2003, 05:09:41 PM »

if i catch them even trying to do something its open season *fires away* :waterbeam:  :waterbeam:  :lightning:  :lightning:  :fireball:  :fireball:  
k0etjeka

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2003, 06:54:38 PM »

if some1 spies me and i can win from him i will attack him also if he aint a orc.  
Rug

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2003, 06:58:06 PM »

Attacking someone who failed to spy you is rough, and I wont condone you doing it to non-Orcs.

Attacking someone who failed a Sabotage run is fair game.
slayerselune

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2003, 08:24:27 PM »

That's what I was unsure about.  Thanks everyone, esp. Auron.  I had misgivings mainly due to the fact that 2 people spied (and were caught) at almost the same time 1 orc 1 human with no visible relation--I was speculating that they were trying to retaliate against me farming a couple of orcs.   At the time they spied, I had virtually no money.  Any rate, I'll maintain the high ground and not attack until I catch them trying to sab (lotsa luck there as I think I'm unsabbable) or trying to attack outright.   :cool:  

ns33

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2003, 08:55:29 PM »

I get the urge to run down someone completely when they attack or try to sab me. Pisses me off, especially since I have no other way to let go of 1,021 turns...  :angry:  
smi256

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2003, 11:18:18 PM »

your mad because you have so many turns, ns?  If someone tryies and fails, I don't really care, but if they kill something, or do a bit of damage to my equipment, then it's time to get a little bit back to fix what was broken.  If they try and sabb me, then they get sabb'd a bit... Cheesy and if I can, I take a little money just because   :ph34r:  

*was here
Lyban

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2003, 12:25:09 AM »

There have been a few guys who've been farming my officers on a regular basis. They've now asked me to come to their aid by sabbing the attackers, but the attackers aren't necessarily Orcs. I'm haven't actually been accepted into the alliance as yet, but I am still intending to operate under the rules. I understand that it's ok for me to attack non-orcs who attack me, but what if they attack my officers?? Where does the line stand? :unsure:  

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you heard is not what I meant" - Allied Pilots (WWII)

Lord Lanair

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2003, 01:01:59 AM »

I'd say that you have a right to defend your officers (hopefully none of those you're defending are orcs).  Just attack the offender a little and send a messagetelling him to back off your officers.  Wink  

- I'm scissors.  Nerf rock.  Paper's fine.

-It's not the mind control that kills people; it's the fall damage.

-Que sera, sera.
Lyban

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2003, 01:10:37 AM »

Thanx Lord Lanair. I won't have Orcs as Officers. Maybe I'll just sab a weapon or two and issue a warning to them. Should serve the purpose.

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you heard is not what I meant" - Allied Pilots (WWII)

Saladin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2003, 02:39:02 AM »

yeah, but if ur officer is an orc than i don't know about that

I have become Death; destroyer of worlds.
--J. Robert Oppenheimer upon witnessing the explosion of the first atomic bomb
[/font]
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato
[/font]
Dirac_Notation

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2003, 03:58:32 AM »

I hope that if someone tried to farm me... Sad

that my commander would come to my aid...  :paranoid:

and protect me...   Smiley  

"Admire the power of the Dirac notation!"
J.J. Sakurai, Modern Quantum Mechanics, p. 209
slayerselune

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2003, 04:00:26 AM »

Yes dirac honey, if any mean ol' bad guys started farming you they'd have to face my vengeful wrath (within TGA limits of course) Wink  

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
  Print  

Jump to: