BPsite Forums
March 28, 2024, 04:06:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: BPSITE FOREVER!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Farm?  (Read 23927 times)
Cryptkid

View Profile WWW
« on: October 01, 2003, 11:57:22 AM »

Is it better to farm one orc with 15 attacks to get all the money out of him, farm one orc with 1 attack with the maximum amount of attacks daily, or just attck everybody. and is it better to attack with 1 or 15 turns.
i'm relatively new to KoC, and new here, so i'm trying to find out a good strategy of getting money.

My KoC username is Mossadmessenger
Cryptkid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2003, 11:59:18 AM »

oh yeah, and how should i find a good farm, an orc with the same kind of attack/defense as me, or smaller or higher?

Emperor-Me

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2003, 01:13:25 PM »

search target with as much soldiers... (but still weaker than you if you want to take any gold)
Also, I personally Attack till the have left after my attacks about 200K... I attack with not 15 attacks, but the number of attacks that if i will get for every attack turn an average of about 10K-15K, the money that'll be left will be as I said 200K.
Also, I usualy attack the first attack with one attack turn (attack... attack... attack...)
This is for seeing if he is farmable, and how much aprox I get for every attack turn....

P.S, don't double post. The admin here don't like it... You can use the Edit button to edit your messages

You should never be ashamed of who you are, because if you are, you will forget where you've come from. And if you forget where you've come from, you will never know where you need to go...

Enjoy!!!
Cryptkid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2003, 01:26:29 PM »

cool, thanks heaps, i won't double post anymore. that's cleared things up a bit more fore me.
many thanks. Cheesy  

slayerselune

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2003, 01:31:23 PM »

I usually also attack with one first to see the payout, but after that usually a fifteen to get the most $$ with the least damage to my weapons.  It seems that the more different attacks I use (say 5, 5, 5) result in more durability loss as opposed to one hit of 15.

The piano's been drinking...not me.--Tom Waite
smi256

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2003, 07:11:59 PM »

it's a good idea to "test the water" before to start using up your attack turns.  another good idea, if you have a good CA when at a low rank, you can make a covert run and find a bit more info on people before you attack.  I like the "test the water" idea better myself

*was here
slayerselune

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2003, 09:35:40 PM »

Yeah, after "testing the waters" when you find that orc that pays good, mmmm it's heaven.

The piano's been drinking...not me.--Tom Waite
smi256

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2003, 03:44:16 AM »

amen (in an evil sort of way), the only problem is that I don't much in the way of SA  Sad  maybe when I canget some mercs I'll attack, I really don't want to get my money men killed

*was here
Saladin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2003, 04:20:52 AM »

i usually use spies. I have a lot of them and i don't want to blow a valuable attack turn and damage my attack weapons

I have become Death; destroyer of worlds.
--J. Robert Oppenheimer upon witnessing the explosion of the first atomic bomb
[/font]
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato
[/font]
Meredoth

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2003, 01:19:24 AM »

If you don't trust your spy skill or if you can't pass the target just through an attack of 1 turn, if the results is nice land your 15 turns attack Cheesy  
matt_the_shark

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2003, 03:59:36 AM »

why bother attack? I havn't attacked in ages.  I simply live off turn money. :cool:  

Psygod

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2003, 09:47:59 AM »

and how many attack turns you have? Smiley  

Armageddon is near!
zy009

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2003, 01:56:11 PM »

he's probably got something like 2000 attack turns, i saved up to 300 attack turns now, cos every1 around my rank got defence like 2m, so i never attack
Firienholt

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2003, 09:16:59 PM »

I have like 3 guys that keep farming me... can anyone help me out about that like how to stop it?
« Last Edit: October 11, 2003, 09:19:36 PM by Firienholt » Logged
Lord Lanair

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2003, 10:41:19 PM »

Get accepted into TGA and we'll take care of them.  Just don't post their names in the City now.  Wink  

- I'm scissors.  Nerf rock.  Paper's fine.

-It's not the mind control that kills people; it's the fall damage.

-Que sera, sera.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: