BPsite Forums
April 28, 2024, 01:32:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: BPSITE FOREVER!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8
  Print  
Author Topic: most depressing loss  (Read 46820 times)
Cryptkid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #75 on: October 01, 2003, 01:42:55 PM »

The worst sab i ever had is when i lost everything, about half a dozen flaming arrows and the same ammount of dragonskins. that was a bummer, and my worst attack is when i couldnt log on for 2 days, so i lost about 200k-300k to one guy. now i've swapped accounts with my friend and he's letting the other one regenerate with turn money etc.

My KoC username is Mossadmessenger
smi256

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 01, 2003, 05:25:51 PM »

an hour before I got up in the morning someone took about 500K gold form me :angry:  

*was here
FragMaster1972

View Profile WWW
« Reply #77 on: October 01, 2003, 05:45:26 PM »

eh, it happens. ive had that happen 10 minutes before I logged on, that really sucked. *curses the slow-as-shit driver that made him late*

1 posts to [span style=\'font-size:30pt;line-height:100%\'][/s]BURSEG!!![/u][/size][/span][/b]
"If you ever find yourself on the side of the Majority, it's time to pause and reflect." -Mark Twain[/color]

slayerselune

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: October 01, 2003, 09:50:10 PM »

thankfully the most depressing loss I've had is from day 6 or so, when I had all my money (a big 50000 or so, don't remember as they cleared the attack logs from then) taken, this was before I figured out banking in attack weapons.  Now the most depressing losses are those that get away,  Ooh I wish I could have gotten the big bank...  Again, thankfully I've not suffered the sabotage some of you have.   Tongue  

The piano's been drinking...not me.--Tom Waite
DKi9

View Profile WWW
« Reply #79 on: October 02, 2003, 02:40:23 PM »

The most depressing loss for me was when I checked in the morning and saw that I had about 100,000 gold saved up, and thought, I'll wait till after class to spend it, because I should have over 167,000 by then.  Came home after class and looked and saw that I had somewhere in the 180,000 range, and I went to buy a dragonskin, and it told me I didn't have enough.  I checked my attack log and someone had just hit me 10 seconds ago for 160,000 gold.  Pissed me off something fierce, and that's when I sold all my attack weapons and spent it all on covert so I could sab the guy.  So far I sabbed at least 20 of his dragonskins, but it's slow going sending 10 spies to destroy 1 dragonskin.  If I try to up the ante and send 20 spies to destroy 2 dragonskins they get caught.  That's why I wondered if there was a tried and true method of knowing how many spies to send for which and how many weapons.  If anyone could help me out here instead of referring me to the Fortress, to which I don't yet have access, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Sunny days wouldn't be special
if it wasn't for rain;
Joy wouldn't feel so good
if it wasn't for pain.
Death gotta be easy
cuz life is hard;
It'll leave you physically, mentally
and emotionally scarred.

50 Cent
FragMaster1972

View Profile WWW
« Reply #80 on: October 02, 2003, 04:02:28 PM »

20 of his dragons over 160k? I think you've made your point by now.....  <_<  

1 posts to [span style=\'font-size:30pt;line-height:100%\'][/s]BURSEG!!![/u][/size][/span][/b]
"If you ever find yourself on the side of the Majority, it's time to pause and reflect." -Mark Twain[/color]

opperdude

View Profile WWW
« Reply #81 on: October 02, 2003, 04:44:29 PM »

it's not funneh if you sab 20 dragonskins because sum1 stole 160k... i'm defenitely not gonna give you the info for this purpose <_<  

'Joost, like juice but better' ~fire

happy now?
slayerselune

View Profile WWW
« Reply #82 on: October 02, 2003, 05:01:36 PM »

really, as cheesed off as you must have been, you've taken far more from the dude than he took from you.  Like 20 times what he got.  Farm him if ya want, but chill on the sabbing :cool:  Save it for those who REALLY need it.

The piano's been drinking...not me.--Tom Waite
zy009

View Profile WWW
« Reply #83 on: October 02, 2003, 07:27:24 PM »

my most depression loss was lost 1m gold over night
Drifter1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #84 on: October 02, 2003, 09:48:56 PM »

it's not funneh if you sab 20 dragonskins because sum1 stole 160k... i'm defenitely not gonna give you the info for this purpose

i agree...now if he keeps stealing millions of gold from you, then that's different.  but 160k...you should have stopped after sabbing one dragonskin, which is about equal in value to what he stole.  but you can farm off of him Tongue  
« Last Edit: October 02, 2003, 09:49:26 PM by kokuryu1 » Logged

What do you do when you have All Wheel Drive?

You go driftin' Tongue
[/size]

koc name: Sweeper_LaCN[/size]
DKi9

View Profile WWW
« Reply #85 on: October 02, 2003, 11:51:42 PM »

At first I just sabbed him out of reaction but he persisted in attacking me and sabbing me so I just kept it going.  In total I'd say we're even, when he stopped hitting me I stopped hitting him.  Sorry if I wasn't clear about that.  I don't sab people out of hand like that unless I have to, and in this instance I felt justified because there was no way for me to attack him to retaliate, so I thought I'd try sabbing.  My question was on the basis of if this happens again in the future and I need to mass sab because someone is doing something to justify a mass sab, then how would I go about doing it without losing too many spies in the process?  I don't want to know so I can just go do it, I want to know in case I have to do it someday.  I won't abuse it if that's the worry.

if it wasn't for rain;
if it wasn't for pain.
Death gotta be easy
cuz life is hard;
and emotionally scarred.

50 Cent
Meredoth

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: October 03, 2003, 12:07:31 AM »

The most depressing loss for me was when I checked in the morning and saw that I had about 100,000 gold saved up, and thought, I'll wait till after class to spend it, because I should have over 167,000 by then.  Came home after class and looked and saw that I had somewhere in the 180,000 range, and I went to buy a dragonskin, and it told me I didn't have enough.  I checked my attack log and someone had just hit me 10 seconds ago for 160,000 gold.  Pissed me off something fierce, and that's when I sold all my attack weapons and spent it all on covert so I could sab the guy.  So far I sabbed at least 20 of his dragonskins, but it's slow going sending 10 spies to destroy 1 dragonskin.  If I try to up the ante and send 20 spies to destroy 2 dragonskins they get caught.  That's why I wondered if there was a tried and true method of knowing how many spies to send for which and how many weapons.  If anyone could help me out here instead of referring me to the Fortress, to which I don't yet have access, I'd greatly appreciate it.
And now we must give a price or not??
If you attack somone and stole him 200k and then he subs all of your weapons who you will feel?

DKi9

View Profile WWW
« Reply #87 on: October 03, 2003, 01:45:11 AM »

He attacked me, I tried attacking him but his defense was high, so I sabbed some to be able to attack him in retaliation.  He kept it up in return so it was just back and forth for a while, and in total I got that many of his weapons.

if it wasn't for rain;
if it wasn't for pain.
Death gotta be easy
cuz life is hard;
and emotionally scarred.

50 Cent
Meredoth

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: October 04, 2003, 02:02:21 AM »

an hour before I got up in the morning someone took about 500K gold form me :angry:
Well i got the resulotion to your problem,
One two Friedy come for you
nine ten never sleep again.
LOL
FragMaster1972

View Profile WWW
« Reply #89 on: October 04, 2003, 02:09:10 AM »

Well i got the resulotion to your problem,
One two Friedy come for you
nine ten never sleep again.
LOL
 :huh:  what?

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8
  Print  

Jump to: