BPsite Forums
April 19, 2024, 08:15:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: BPSITE FOREVER!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Lords of Legends  (Read 4803 times)
Drauka

View Profile
« on: September 07, 2003, 02:24:27 PM »

Anyone play it? And if you don't do you wanna play a game where you just have to check your accoutn once every 2 days Tongue? Well if so tell me and ill send you my recruiting link (We get more gold if we are "allies."

Signature:

I am;
A Labourless Peasant, (Damning, Rambling, Aspiring, Unenlightening, King of Anything)
A Masked Faceless, (Diabolical Reliable Assassin of the Underworld, Knowledgeable in the mimickable Arts.)
A Soldier of Sand, Deplorable and Dutiful. Rugged yet Refined. United, and Undeniable. Austere yet Amendable. Kind, and Kingly. Arduous yet Amiable.
A General of the Fallen Legion, (I led my forces into the Deep, we Ran to Assault the Undefeated Keep. Admirably my men crashed like a wave to a ship. the ground shook with our marching and caused me to slip. I fell and later I began to wake. the ground again began to shake, but this time every one fell... Into the Lord’s precipice of hell, here I am damned to forever fall into the abyss.)
A King of the Fallen Nation, (Death stalks his murky streets. Rats run rampant to their Abundant feasts. The Undead stalk the boarders at night. the King, though fallen, has yet to be defeated in a fight. No nation dares intrude upon the unrelenting king. For they fear the horrors his merciless wrath would bring. People fear to leave his nation, and also to Arrive. But his people are just as relentless and resialiant,  they strive to survive.) “The Nation of Steel Will Never Yield.
An Emperor [span style=\'color:green\']of the Anarchists
, (Dispiteous Reaper of Atrocion, Underestimated Kaiser of Ambition)
A God [span style=\'color:green\']of the Faithless[/span], (Defiance, I will never allow. Reliance, I will never allow. Assurance, I will never give. Understanding, I will never give. Killing I will never explain. Always basking, in paradox.)
I am: The Dead, The Underworld, and Death.
I am... Drauka.
[/span]

-Remorse for there is naught left to remorse for.
-We are the metaphorical whores of a new generaltion.
-Again metaphors that means people sit silent and still.
-Ah, this life is just my chessboard, and you are just my pawn.
-Feel the fucking fire rise, up and above and past your eyes.

Jason H. Fredricks'
Perdition

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2003, 04:01:18 AM »

sure what the hell.  anything to help me avoid my homework Smiley  and now that neopets is all f*cked up(or maybe my compy just doesn't like it anymore.)

EDIT:  actually neopets is working fine.  It's my new Firewall.  It has a problem with neopets and i'm still trying to figure out what it is.  so I can unblock that whenever I play neopets.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2003, 05:09:46 AM by Firefairy_8 » Logged
FragMaster1972

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2003, 04:37:27 AM »

post a link and maybe ill try it. i dont feel like finding the link on my own. or typing it in. im in a lazy mood right now.   :sleep:  

1 posts to [span style=\'font-size:30pt;line-height:100%\'][/s]BURSEG!!![/u][/size][/span][/b]
"If you ever find yourself on the side of the Majority, it's time to pause and reflect." -Mark Twain[/color]

Drauka

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2003, 05:32:19 AM »

By yuorself...(If yer a asshole) www.lordsoflegend.com

Sign up as friend... (If yer still asshole, but a good kind) http://www.lordsoflegend.com/user_page.php?id=29072

Signature:

I am;
A Labourless Peasant, (Damning, Rambling, Aspiring, Unenlightening, King of Anything)
A Masked Faceless, (Diabolical Reliable Assassin of the Underworld, Knowledgeable in the mimickable Arts.)
A Soldier of Sand, Deplorable and Dutiful. Rugged yet Refined. United, and Undeniable. Austere yet Amendable. Kind, and Kingly. Arduous yet Amiable.
A General of the Fallen Legion, (I led my forces into the Deep, we Ran to Assault the Undefeated Keep. Admirably my men crashed like a wave to a ship. the ground shook with our marching and caused me to slip. I fell and later I began to wake. the ground again began to shake, but this time every one fell... Into the Lord’s precipice of hell, here I am damned to forever fall into the abyss.)
A King of the Fallen Nation, (Death stalks his murky streets. Rats run rampant to their Abundant feasts. The Undead stalk the boarders at night. the King, though fallen, has yet to be defeated in a fight. No nation dares intrude upon the unrelenting king. For they fear the horrors his merciless wrath would bring. People fear to leave his nation, and also to Arrive. But his people are just as relentless and resialiant,  they strive to survive.) “The Nation of Steel Will Never Yield.
An Emperor [span style=\'color:green\']of the Anarchists
, (Dispiteous Reaper of Atrocion, Underestimated Kaiser of Ambition)
A God [span style=\'color:green\']of the Faithless[/span], (Defiance, I will never allow. Reliance, I will never allow. Assurance, I will never give. Understanding, I will never give. Killing I will never explain. Always basking, in paradox.)
I am: The Dead, The Underworld, and Death.
I am... Drauka.
[/span]

-Remorse for there is naught left to remorse for.
-We are the metaphorical whores of a new generaltion.
-Again metaphors that means people sit silent and still.
-Ah, this life is just my chessboard, and you are just my pawn.
-Feel the fucking fire rise, up and above and past your eyes.

Jason H. Fredricks'
FragMaster1972

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2003, 06:22:49 AM »

I signed up under you, but I'll have to check it out later--I just realized I have a paper due in 9 hours. I have 7 hours to do it and sleep before running off to class  :miffed:  

1 posts to [span style=\'font-size:30pt;line-height:100%\'][/s]BURSEG!!![/u][/size][/span][/b]
"If you ever find yourself on the side of the Majority, it's time to pause and reflect." -Mark Twain[/color]

matt_the_shark

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2003, 05:41:14 PM »

sure what the hell.  anything to help me avoid my homework Smiley  and now that neopets is all f*cked up(or maybe my compy just doesn't like it anymore.)

EDIT:  actually neopets is working fine.  It's my new Firewall.  It has a problem with neopets and i'm still trying to figure out what it is.  so I can unblock that whenever I play neopets.
HA! SEE? EVERYONE HATES NEOPETS! EVEN THE FIREWALL WAYS SO!!! Tongue  

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: