BPsite Forums
April 28, 2024, 04:41:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: BPSITE FOREVER!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Give Up Already  (Read 8409 times)
Drauka

View Profile
« on: December 02, 2005, 11:33:34 PM »

Someone recently contacted me on GUA, who was it? And Why?

Signature:

I am;
A Labourless Peasant, (Damning, Rambling, Aspiring, Unenlightening, King of Anything)
A Masked Faceless, (Diabolical Reliable Assassin of the Underworld, Knowledgeable in the mimickable Arts.)
A Soldier of Sand, Deplorable and Dutiful. Rugged yet Refined. United, and Undeniable. Austere yet Amendable. Kind, and Kingly. Arduous yet Amiable.
A General of the Fallen Legion, (I led my forces into the Deep, we Ran to Assault the Undefeated Keep. Admirably my men crashed like a wave to a ship. the ground shook with our marching and caused me to slip. I fell and later I began to wake. the ground again began to shake, but this time every one fell... Into the Lord’s precipice of hell, here I am damned to forever fall into the abyss.)
A King of the Fallen Nation, (Death stalks his murky streets. Rats run rampant to their Abundant feasts. The Undead stalk the boarders at night. the King, though fallen, has yet to be defeated in a fight. No nation dares intrude upon the unrelenting king. For they fear the horrors his merciless wrath would bring. People fear to leave his nation, and also to Arrive. But his people are just as relentless and resialiant,  they strive to survive.) “The Nation of Steel Will Never Yield.
An Emperor [span style=\'color:green\']of the Anarchists
, (Dispiteous Reaper of Atrocion, Underestimated Kaiser of Ambition)
A God [span style=\'color:green\']of the Faithless[/span], (Defiance, I will never allow. Reliance, I will never allow. Assurance, I will never give. Understanding, I will never give. Killing I will never explain. Always basking, in paradox.)
I am: The Dead, The Underworld, and Death.
I am... Drauka.
[/span]

-Remorse for there is naught left to remorse for.
-We are the metaphorical whores of a new generaltion.
-Again metaphors that means people sit silent and still.
-Ah, this life is just my chessboard, and you are just my pawn.
-Feel the fucking fire rise, up and above and past your eyes.

Jason H. Fredricks'
smi256

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2005, 09:03:38 AM »

huh?  :huh:
What's "GUA"?
You don't sound too happy about this either... Wink  

*was here
matt_the_shark

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2005, 08:29:33 PM »

GUA is the KOC forums...bit confused as to why someone from there would contact you...*shrugs*

Drauka

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2005, 08:59:02 PM »

Someone there asked me if I was drauka here. Which reminded me to check inl, coincidently.

Signature:

I am;
A Labourless Peasant, (Damning, Rambling, Aspiring, Unenlightening, King of Anything)
A Masked Faceless, (Diabolical Reliable Assassin of the Underworld, Knowledgeable in the mimickable Arts.)
A Soldier of Sand, Deplorable and Dutiful. Rugged yet Refined. United, and Undeniable. Austere yet Amendable. Kind, and Kingly. Arduous yet Amiable.
A General of the Fallen Legion, (I led my forces into the Deep, we Ran to Assault the Undefeated Keep. Admirably my men crashed like a wave to a ship. the ground shook with our marching and caused me to slip. I fell and later I began to wake. the ground again began to shake, but this time every one fell... Into the Lord’s precipice of hell, here I am damned to forever fall into the abyss.)
A King of the Fallen Nation, (Death stalks his murky streets. Rats run rampant to their Abundant feasts. The Undead stalk the boarders at night. the King, though fallen, has yet to be defeated in a fight. No nation dares intrude upon the unrelenting king. For they fear the horrors his merciless wrath would bring. People fear to leave his nation, and also to Arrive. But his people are just as relentless and resialiant,  they strive to survive.) “The Nation of Steel Will Never Yield.
A God [span style=\'color:green\']of the Faithless[/span], (Defiance, I will never allow. Reliance, I will never allow. Assurance, I will never give. Understanding, I will never give. Killing I will never explain. Always basking, in paradox.)
I am... Drauka.
[/span]

Jason H. Fredricks'
Saladin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2005, 12:21:41 AM »

s'me

I have become Death; destroyer of worlds.
--J. Robert Oppenheimer upon witnessing the explosion of the first atomic bomb
[/font]
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato
[/font]
smi256

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2005, 02:13:05 AM »

ah ha! it's all his doing!!

*was here
ns33

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2005, 04:55:09 AM »

gua.cyanide-x.net
Lord Lanair

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2005, 08:53:39 AM »

Hmm... does that mean you're back to stay?   Smiley  

- I'm scissors.  Nerf rock.  Paper's fine.

-It's not the mind control that kills people; it's the fall damage.

-Que sera, sera.
Drauka

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2005, 08:24:19 AM »

LOL LOL LOL !! NS33 BANNZORD ME!!!

... er... I mean. NS33 banned me from IRC chat. I was having a jolly good time, entering random chatrooms and calling people gay. At least I think it was him. I wonder why his name sounded familiar. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy At least, I was banned from the GUA chatroom after calling him gay in two seperate rooms.... so even if it wasn't him, technically it was because of him.

Anyways, nothing personal NS, I was just having fun.

Saladin, why was their no follow up PM? It was just awkward.

Wancheese - from new york city.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2005, 08:39:39 AM by Drauka » Logged

Signature:

I am;
I am... Drauka.
[/span]

Jason H. Fredricks'
Saladin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2005, 11:47:43 PM »

didn't have the time and GUA blocked on my school computer

[/font]
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato
[/font]
Drauka

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2005, 12:53:04 AM »

I'll try to come here more often, I just have my own roleplaying forum to manage and I've been active in GUA lately.

Signature:

I am;
I am... Drauka.
[/span]

Jason H. Fredricks'
Drauka

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2005, 06:01:52 AM »

Saladin how did you come to the conclusions Bw3nyrgna = Drauka? I think it is a big leap.

Signature:

I am;
I am... Drauka.
[/span]

Jason H. Fredricks'
Saladin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2005, 06:02:31 AM »

i've come to the conclusion that GUA sucks now after reading some of the freqent morons who post there, anywayz to answer your question, I was brought up Metallica and never was into Megadeth

[/font]
--Plato
[/font]
Saladin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2005, 06:04:02 AM »

I knew you were Angrynewb (i forget why) and I just read it backwards cuz the posting styles were the same

[/font]
--Plato
[/font]
Drauka

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2005, 04:44:58 AM »

I see. Well, actually my circle of friends are not morons. Nor are most of the people who join my threads.

Signature:

I am;
I am... Drauka.
[/span]

Jason H. Fredricks'
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: