BPsite Forums
March 29, 2024, 01:06:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: BPSITE FOREVER!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 15
  Print  
Author Topic: Dreams v2  (Read 73631 times)
Perdition

View Profile WWW
« on: July 01, 2004, 12:46:19 PM »

Had a really weird dream last night.  It was like a mix between starship troopers and that movie with the guys living in a snowy place and like aliens or soemthing infecting them one by one starting with their dogs or whatever.  totally forgot bthe name Sad

[boringness]
Ok so it's the future and  we are at war with the aliens and they have ways of infecting the minds of humans.   So me and my groupy were keeping control of this outpost when a huge group of aliens start start attacking our base thingy.  theres about 8 people  there and me and X(other person that didnt have a name  just call them that so I don't confuse myself) lock the other 6 up in the rec room because we think they are infected by the aliens(even though they never actually came incontact with them, maybe me and X were looking for an exscuce to get rid of them I dunno) Our base is under attack and aliens are slowly creeping into the area where we are hiding while the bigger aliens are bombing the rest of our buildings.  And I'm trying to shoot a little alien comming towards me so I look down and there is a keyboard in front of me instea of my gun.  I spend  a couple minutes trying to find which button is the shoot button but, give up and my gun appears back in my hand, replacing the mysterious keyboard.  Not having much choce I start beating the alien up with my gun but somehow the alien goes from wimpering on the floor so sucking something out of my leg(bastard).  X comes and saves me because it is too early in the story line for me to die.  We start looking out a window and the aliens are bombing everything and the base is almost totally destroyed.

"hmm pretty hopeless looking, maybe we should just kill ourselves and not give them the oppertunity to kill us" -me
"no we die with honor" -X
"what the hell are you talking about?"- me
"I don't want to die without honor!"- X
"uh right"- me

I give X some weird looks assume he's been infected by the aliens and shoot him in the head(ooo looky mine gun fixed itself).  He was being weird anyways.   Before I can decide what I'm going to do next the aliens bomb the building i'm in and I die .  
[/boringness]

Wouldnt bother to read this because it's really not that interesting.  But i'm bored so suffer
Rug

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2004, 01:03:25 PM »

The Thing.
Perdition

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2004, 01:10:24 PM »

ah yes thank you.  
SS
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2004, 01:56:37 PM »

Heheh, nice dream.

I can't remember enough of what I dreamt last night to write anything interesting... so I'll just hope tonight is better. Tongue

Peter 'SpectralShadows' Boughton,
Seeker of Perfection, BPsite Sitelord.

Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming
defiance with the last breath, to spit in the Sightblinder's eye on the Last Day.
FragMaster1972

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2004, 03:40:25 PM »

The Thing.
sounds like that other recent movie....*thinks* dreamcatcher! thats it!  Smiley  

1 posts to [span style=\'font-size:30pt;line-height:100%\'][/s]BURSEG!!![/u][/size][/span][/b]
"If you ever find yourself on the side of the Majority, it's time to pause and reflect." -Mark Twain[/color]

mole
Mods

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2004, 04:08:41 PM »

ive had all kinds of wierd and wonderful dreams recently and theyre pretty messy   :unsure:

uhhh woops :paranoid:  

Yiff Hunter says:
and the last question do u get a sudden eye twicth and shudder wen i say :

CLEAN?
RipperRoo says:
yes
Yiff Hunter says:
rite ive declared u imorally peasant like
Perdition

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2004, 04:43:00 PM »

lmao.  feel free to share those moley Wink
mole
Mods

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2004, 05:21:00 PM »

maybe later  :rolleyes:  

Yiff Hunter says:

CLEAN?
RipperRoo says:
yes
Yiff Hunter says:
fan2hoobastank

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2004, 08:43:00 PM »

See this is kinda interesting see my Dad was killed in a motorcycle accident nine years ago and my mom got pretty banged up in the same incident. Now my point in telling you all this is that recently I've been having these dreams where I'm put in my father's place on that motorcycle and I always wake up right b4 I hit the truck...freaks me out everytime. Sad  

I'M GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Watch out Rug!!!!!
Copyright 2004 Underruler Entertainment
mole
Mods

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2004, 09:00:45 PM »

i dispise repetitive dreams theyre nearly always bad  :hmmm:

whats wierd is when you only have it once but somthing in the dream makes you think youve had it before  :unsure:  

Yiff Hunter says:

CLEAN?
RipperRoo says:
yes
Yiff Hunter says:
SS
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2004, 09:01:49 PM »

Yikes. That would be freaking scary.

Um. Maybe try doing something happy before going to bed, and that will make you have happy dreams? :mellow:

Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming
defiance with the last breath, to spit in the Sightblinder's eye on the Last Day.
mole
Mods

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2004, 09:03:57 PM »

dont eat cheese. there spomthing incheese that triggers dreams very odd but very true

Yiff Hunter says:

CLEAN?
RipperRoo says:
yes
Yiff Hunter says:
RipperRoo

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2004, 09:08:26 PM »

Yikes. That would be freaking scary.

Um. Maybe try doing something happy before going to bed, and that will make you have happy dreams? :mellow:
Wanking errr, some other random thing....

"How could you be intimidated by a woman who had told you in dead seriousness that there were one hundred and seven different kisses, and ninety-three ways to touch a man's face with your hand?" --Min--
"Ohh my feet are getting hotter than a flame grilled otte
SS
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2004, 09:11:29 PM »

dont eat cheese. there spomthing incheese that triggers dreams very odd but very true
Semi-true, not very true.

Cheese has chemicals which make the mind more active, which in turn makes you more likely to dream.
However you need to eat quite a lot of cheese, and not mild stuff, for it to do much.

Stuff like Coke/Coffee & other caffeine products can also have similar effects - they keep the brain awake, but if the body is tried then you'll fall asleep and probably have dreams.

RipperRoo

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2004, 09:27:11 PM »

So I need to eat lots of strong cheese, and drink lots of coke and coffee, got it.

"How could you be intimidated by a woman who had told you in dead seriousness that there were one hundred and seven different kisses, and ninety-three ways to touch a man's face with your hand?" --Min--
"Ohh my feet are getting hotter than a flame grilled otte
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 15
  Print  

Jump to: