BPsite Forums
April 19, 2024, 10:49:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: BPSITE FOREVER!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
  Print  
Author Topic: WOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!  (Read 26498 times)
FragMaster1972

View Profile WWW
« on: June 18, 2004, 05:23:44 PM »

erm, bent=vent. whoops. that said......

WOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!WOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!WOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!! I'm sooo happy.....finally got out of this crap-ass relationship I've been in! No more fucking yelling and bitching and waking up to 38 missed phone calls and doorbells ringing for half an hour!! I feel so free!  Cheesy
*runs around in circles dancing and screaming and generally looking like a fool*

note to everyone: *NEVER* date a bipolar depressed adhd person....nothing but trouble....I learned the hard way....shoulda listened to everyone who told me otherwise.....w00t w00t w00t! no more psychotic bitch!!!!!
*runs straight into wall in a joy-drunken stupor*

:santa:  :cool:  Tongue  Cheesy  LOL  Smiley

happyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappy
« Last Edit: June 18, 2004, 05:24:12 PM by FragMaster1972 » Logged

1 posts to [span style=\'font-size:30pt;line-height:100%\'][/s]BURSEG!!![/u][/size][/span][/b]
"If you ever find yourself on the side of the Majority, it's time to pause and reflect." -Mark Twain[/color]

evilknight

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2004, 05:26:44 PM »

wow.....im like the exact opposite. i just got dumped by my g/f, who happened to be bi-polar and depressed. and i beat the shit out of my leg with my chair until it broke. so now i can say i have a broken heart, and broken spirt, a broken chair, and probably a broken leg.

HaHa. This post cost SS .5 cents! So Sayeth the Evilknight.
Hmmm. The court will take a 15 minute recess to fix the judicial...bench...thingy. ~Ethan
FragMaster1972

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2004, 05:28:45 PM »

ewwwww, that sucks.  Sad

let me put it this way: my rents *complimented* me for calling her a psychotic fucking bitch. this is not the sort of thing my rents generally encourage. youd understand if you knew em......wheeeee im so happy!
*bounces off walls*
« Last Edit: June 18, 2004, 05:29:13 PM by FragMaster1972 » Logged

1 posts to [span style=\'font-size:30pt;line-height:100%\'][/s]BURSEG!!![/u][/size][/span][/b]
"If you ever find yourself on the side of the Majority, it's time to pause and reflect." -Mark Twain[/color]

diskreet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2004, 05:29:33 PM »

wow, congrats frag.

..sorry to hear that evil.  don't you worry, broken legs heal.

might upon might.
strength upon strength.
FragMaster1972

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2004, 05:30:16 PM »

..sorry to hear that evil.  don't you worry, broken legs heal.
yeah, remember: bones heal, chicks dig scars, pain is temporary, glory is forever  Smiley  

evilknight

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2004, 05:31:54 PM »

maybe my leg will heal, but i dont know about my heart. i honestly thought i loved this girl, and i still do, to any number of degrees. yesterday, i could actually feel it. it felt like my heart had a crack in it, and was still trying to work. that hurt like shit, both physically and emotionally.

Hmmm. The court will take a 15 minute recess to fix the judicial...bench...thingy. ~Ethan
FragMaster1972

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2004, 05:37:38 PM »

im sure itll hurt for awhile, but trust me, youll get over it. you have your entire life to live, youll meet plenty of women, and probably meet ones  that you love much more than this one. I know its hard, but try to let it go....ive seen it happen happen to a lot of my friends and....well, my ex. things will get better. trust me. *pats evil on back* Smiley  

diskreet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2004, 05:44:10 PM »

yes. i second what frag said.

it happened to me so i know first hand.  it hurts, both emotionally and physically for a while, but you will get over it.  and you will be stronger because of it.  and you'll make some other better looking, sweeter, smarter girl very happy.  and she, you.   Cheesy  

might upon might.
strength upon strength.
FragMaster1972

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2004, 05:47:30 PM »

hey, at least you still have everyone here! we're not gonna dump you! i promise!  *superglues evil to forums* Smiley  

matt_the_shark

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2004, 06:03:03 PM »

*adds sticky marshmallows to keep evil here*

I'm actually in kinda the same situation, evil, i know it's hard, but we gotta try and get through it.  Also i'm in the middle of a divorce situation between my parents, so it's double for me.  But, still, you guys manage to keep me happy, and other than the occasional shove off a cliff from evil, and death threats from SS for spamming, you guys treat me well. thanks for all of it Smiley

oh, and good job frag.  if she's that bad, marshmallow her too Cheesy

evilknight

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2004, 06:32:20 PM »

i know how you're feeling sharky, im dealing with divorce right now to.

Perdition

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2004, 06:41:35 PM »

YAY! frag.  you could deffinatly do better.

aww evil sucks lots Sad.  but we love you.  *glomps evil*

*licks sharky's fin*  hang in there fish boy

underruler

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2004, 06:43:00 PM »

Hey Frag, this means your free now right? Wink

I like to eat, eat, eat, apples and and bananas.

http://www.toxin.org/cgi-bin/hugs.cgi?&HUG...hug=luvr_bunnie

[img]http://www.toxin.org/cgi-bin/count_hugs.cgi?hug=luv
opperdude

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2004, 06:51:48 PM »

love's a bitch...

'Joost, like juice but better' ~fire

happy now?
RipperRoo

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2004, 12:47:14 AM »

You beat your leg? With a chair??

I mean, I know you must have been frustrated and all, but couldnt you have beaten the wall or something?

"How could you be intimidated by a woman who had told you in dead seriousness that there were one hundred and seven different kisses, and ninety-three ways to touch a man's face with your hand?" --Min--
"Ohh my feet are getting hotter than a flame grilled otte
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
  Print  

Jump to: