BPsite Forums
April 28, 2024, 10:43:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: BPSITE FOREVER!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Space Game Alpha  (Read 12401 times)
Drauka

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2004, 08:21:53 PM »

First it might have just been morat, you might have only got the message of him cuz there are alot of attacks there. Plus who knows maybe he is cheatin' or trying to figure out the bug that Spot exploited. He is the creator of the game LOL.  

Signature:

I am;
A Labourless Peasant, (Damning, Rambling, Aspiring, Unenlightening, King of Anything)
A Masked Faceless, (Diabolical Reliable Assassin of the Underworld, Knowledgeable in the mimickable Arts.)
A Soldier of Sand, Deplorable and Dutiful. Rugged yet Refined. United, and Undeniable. Austere yet Amendable. Kind, and Kingly. Arduous yet Amiable.
A General of the Fallen Legion, (I led my forces into the Deep, we Ran to Assault the Undefeated Keep. Admirably my men crashed like a wave to a ship. the ground shook with our marching and caused me to slip. I fell and later I began to wake. the ground again began to shake, but this time every one fell... Into the Lord’s precipice of hell, here I am damned to forever fall into the abyss.)
A King of the Fallen Nation, (Death stalks his murky streets. Rats run rampant to their Abundant feasts. The Undead stalk the boarders at night. the King, though fallen, has yet to be defeated in a fight. No nation dares intrude upon the unrelenting king. For they fear the horrors his merciless wrath would bring. People fear to leave his nation, and also to Arrive. But his people are just as relentless and resialiant,  they strive to survive.) “The Nation of Steel Will Never Yield.
An Emperor [span style=\'color:green\']of the Anarchists
, (Dispiteous Reaper of Atrocion, Underestimated Kaiser of Ambition)
A God [span style=\'color:green\']of the Faithless[/span], (Defiance, I will never allow. Reliance, I will never allow. Assurance, I will never give. Understanding, I will never give. Killing I will never explain. Always basking, in paradox.)
I am: The Dead, The Underworld, and Death.
I am... Drauka.
[/span]

-Remorse for there is naught left to remorse for.
-We are the metaphorical whores of a new generaltion.
-Again metaphors that means people sit silent and still.
-Ah, this life is just my chessboard, and you are just my pawn.
-Feel the fucking fire rise, up and above and past your eyes.

Jason H. Fredricks'
GandalfTheOld

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2004, 07:58:35 AM »

Bleh.
Randland attacked me and then Erisia's fleets are going to arrive soon.

well, there's not much use in playing the game if they keep on hammering everyone else back down to 100k or less

koc name:Maaya
Drauka

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2004, 08:54:18 PM »

Don't give up man. They can hit everyone. Randland himself said on a difernt forum he was scared somone was gonna hit him when all his fleets were out. Hehe whats your stats so far?

Alloy Satelites: 15          Carbon Satelites: 30          Fuel Satelites: 0          Production Sattelites: 14          

Score: 110096

Unit in Production Queue Amount Production
Carbon Satellite 1 100
Beam Ship 2 360
Pilferer 7 280
Fighter 5 150
890/700

Fleet Fighters Pilferes Missile Ships Beam Ships Defenders Frigates Battleship Action ETA
Home 60 0 11 7 11 0 0 At Home 0
Dark Wind 30 0 4 5 0 2 0 At Home 0
Pilfy 30 35 0 0 0 0 0 At Home 0

OR
Fighter - 120
Pilf - 35
Missile - 15
Beam - 12
Defendy - 11
Frig - 2
Battle - Zero (Too expesnive for my blood)
« Last Edit: May 23, 2004, 08:56:59 PM by Drauka » Logged

Signature:

I am;
A Labourless Peasant, (Damning, Rambling, Aspiring, Unenlightening, King of Anything)
A Masked Faceless, (Diabolical Reliable Assassin of the Underworld, Knowledgeable in the mimickable Arts.)
A Soldier of Sand, Deplorable and Dutiful. Rugged yet Refined. United, and Undeniable. Austere yet Amendable. Kind, and Kingly. Arduous yet Amiable.
A General of the Fallen Legion, (I led my forces into the Deep, we Ran to Assault the Undefeated Keep. Admirably my men crashed like a wave to a ship. the ground shook with our marching and caused me to slip. I fell and later I began to wake. the ground again began to shake, but this time every one fell... Into the Lord’s precipice of hell, here I am damned to forever fall into the abyss.)
A King of the Fallen Nation, (Death stalks his murky streets. Rats run rampant to their Abundant feasts. The Undead stalk the boarders at night. the King, though fallen, has yet to be defeated in a fight. No nation dares intrude upon the unrelenting king. For they fear the horrors his merciless wrath would bring. People fear to leave his nation, and also to Arrive. But his people are just as relentless and resialiant,  they strive to survive.) “The Nation of Steel Will Never Yield.
A God [span style=\'color:green\']of the Faithless[/span], (Defiance, I will never allow. Reliance, I will never allow. Assurance, I will never give. Understanding, I will never give. Killing I will never explain. Always basking, in paradox.)
I am... Drauka.
[/span]

Jason H. Fredricks'
GandalfTheOld

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2004, 08:23:55 AM »

i *had* a battleship.
until Randblade came along and destroyed just about everything.

before the attacks i had 56 carbon satellites, 37 alloy satellites, and 11 production satellites.
almost enough resources every tick to build a defender each time... been near that point twice now, and got kicked back down both times.

now i haven't logged in since notice of Erisia's fleets coming in.

sorry, but without any restriction on who you can attack, it's worse than Wythia in my opinion. (at least that game did have an attack range restriction, although any effort in building up an army or towns there was a waste of effort since everything and anything could be taken away in a matter of one or two attacks)

Drauka

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2004, 05:36:06 AM »

Its a new round Gandalf and new rules and stuff

You need fuel sats now, etc.

Signature:

I am;
I am... Drauka.
[/span]

Jason H. Fredricks'
GandalfTheOld

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2004, 09:04:17 AM »

looked at the list of changes...
not really impressed.  especially since there's the prevailing problem of unrestricted attack range that's yet to be addressed... and i don't count requiring fuel as restricting the attack range... if anything, it's weakening the lower players even further.

aside from that, putting the names in the battle report is a good move(but should have been in the pre-alpha... there even already was a slot for the names)
implementing code for fuel does change strategy a bit... but like i said, what's the use if someone  5x your size attacks you, and you can't do a thing about it?

... that is, unless there's an unannounced change of sorts... because it's not mentioned either in the news nor in the forum link through the log-in page.

Drauka

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2004, 03:13:59 AM »

The battle code is changed... it isnt worth it for big guys to attack little guys.

Signature:

I am;
I am... Drauka.
[/span]

Jason H. Fredricks'
GandalfTheOld

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2004, 02:48:32 PM »

Apparently worth it enough for Erisia to take my only fuel satellite.

finally bothered to check, and tried building things a bit, but i basically started out with 1 alloy 1 carbon 0 fuel satellites each.

still not impressed... if that's possible, higher-scored people could permanently stop people from growing at all. (if it can happen to fuel satellites, it'll happen to alloy/carbon satellites, and even worse, production satellites if it's stealable)

GandalfTheOld

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2004, 03:23:02 AM »

Again, the ridiculousness of no attack-range-limiter.
You are being attacked by Erisia eta 7
Rank Planet Leader Score
1 Erisia mfenig 3218524
20 Lothlorien Maaya 110665

Lemme know how it's like in beta, I'll come back if there ARE actual improvements.
I was fine even after Dog-pound and Norway attacked me at the same time.  I would have bothered re-building and whatnot.  But this is too ridiculous to go on.

Drauka

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 14, 2004, 10:47:10 AM »

You know I am top ten, or will be in a few ticks it isn't that difficult. I haven't been attacked by anyone huge yet.

Your silly. And the last sayilite thing, is definatly a bug that needs to be reported to Morat. But im to lazy, and you dont visit any of the forums he is on LOL.

Um productions sats cant be taken, so get 24 of them. Wait for a really long time for your resources to get high, and then buy more carbon/alloy sats. You don't need fuel. I only have like 10 of those sats. Anyways followign this you will get massive resoruces per tick, and you can log in every hour and buy all the ships you need, that will be produced before the next time you log in.

Que:
Production Satellite 3 600
Alloy Satellite 1 100
Alloy Satellite 1 100
Alloy Satellite 1 100
Alloy Satellite 1 100
Carbon Satellite 1 100
Carbon Satellite 1 100
Carbon Satellite 1 100
Carbon Satellite 1 100
Carbon Satellite 1 100
Carbon Satellite 1 100
Carbon Satellite 1 100
Carbon Satellite 1 100
Carbon Satellite 1 100
Carbon Satellite 1 100
Carbon Satellite 1 100
Fuel Satellite 1 100
Fuel Satellite 1 100
Alloy Satellite 1 100
Alloy Satellite 1 100
Alloy Satellite 1 100
Alloy Satellite 1 100
Carbon Satellite 1 100
Carbon Satellite 1 100
Carbon Satellite 1 100
  3000/1050  

Fun Fun! That will tip me over fifty on carbon and alloy LOL

Signature:

I am;
I am... Drauka.
[/span]

Jason H. Fredricks'
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: