BPsite Forums
April 29, 2024, 05:40:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: BPSITE FOREVER!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
  Print  
Author Topic: fuck the world  (Read 28951 times)
evilknight

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2004, 01:42:24 AM »

oh my god oh my god oh my god! i could actually pull this off now. sad part is that, sense i dont have a high school degree yet, most places outside of fast food probably wouldnt hire me. fil, you and i will need to have a little talk at some point on eithe irc or aim.
my computer cant do msn.
im evilknight4002
in fact, im on right now in the #koctga channel on irc and on aim, so either one now or a little later would rock.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2004, 01:44:10 AM by evilknight » Logged

HaHa. This post cost SS .5 cents! So Sayeth the Evilknight.
Hmmm. The court will take a 15 minute recess to fix the judicial...bench...thingy. ~Ethan
Saladin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: April 01, 2004, 01:45:31 AM »

if you need any help stop by NYC or Jersey and I'll give you some cash. Talk to me too on AIM for any help with dodging cops or making your way up if you need it. I'm dryholla113 on AIM

I have become Death; destroyer of worlds.
--J. Robert Oppenheimer upon witnessing the explosion of the first atomic bomb
[/font]
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato
[/font]
Filran

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2004, 01:50:21 AM »

Well, Rutland has two McDonalds, a Wendy's, a Friendly's, a Burger King, a Denny's, a Ponderosa, convience stores a plenty, theres a job at WalMart, or the 'Super K', Price Chopper in Rutland or West Rutland, any job at West Rutland pretty much, and a few other things. Depending on when you get here, it may be warm or cold. So if you feel like sleeping in a tent in the backyard, its best to bring a sleeping bag. We've got a few, so we could probably find one and let you borrow it. The old mattresses are all horrible though so I don't think we'd loan them. Tongue Right now, its pitchblack, and 7:45, and its 39 degrees out, which is rather kinda brisk. If you get here, and its 50 degrees, and you see people in shorts, t-shirts, or tank tops, be aware it is spring in vermont, and warm compaired to winter. Its rain and mud season too. We've only really got two beds because the house is small, but if its really really needed and you can't sleep in the jeep, we could probably set up the Bronco for it. Unless you wanted to try the floors? Tongue I'll try to figure out where to move the extra stuff incase you wanna spend the night in the house. But, beware, we've got alot of cats. x.x And we can't really trust them to go outside, so hopefully you aren't allergic. We've got a dog, a snake, and a bird as well, so hopefully you aren't allergic to those either. The medicine cabininate mirror is broken, and stuff. xD The bathroom door doesn't lock, so usually when the door is closed without a sock in it, we're well aware that someone is in there. Just warning you ahead of time.  

Too hot to handle, too cold to hold.

Member of TGA for five years! Joined Feb 1st, 2003
FragMaster1972

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2004, 05:14:21 AM »

I'd be glad to help out. let me know when youll be near. I'll be working overnights, so I should be free during the afternoon (sleepin in the morn though). Oh, and you might want to consider trading in your computer for a laptop at a small local store and ask em to transfer all your files. itd be more portable / take up less space and im sure you could find plenty of access points near any decent sized city. and if youre willing to work at a walmart/kmart type place....they start at 7 or 8 an hour i think. not too bad.

1 posts to [span style=\'font-size:30pt;line-height:100%\'][/s]BURSEG!!![/u][/size][/span][/b]
"If you ever find yourself on the side of the Majority, it's time to pause and reflect." -Mark Twain[/color]

Arahen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: April 01, 2004, 04:13:22 PM »

=/ good luck and stuff,  and if you ever come to the netherlandsi can help ya ^^
going to your dad isnt an option?  :unsure:  
« Last Edit: April 01, 2004, 04:25:12 PM by Arahen » Logged

i am a girl so...
opperdude

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: April 01, 2004, 04:49:08 PM »

ehm are you sure about running off? cause even though i'm sure you're having a hard time, couldn't you just stay at home (possibly just in your own room) and just don't really care about anything else going on around there? cause not finishing school would probably only make things worse... don't let your family screw it up for you...
and have you ever really asked your friends for help? cause if you really are in trouble you shouldn't even give them a chance to say no to you...
really i don't want to spoil it for you but going out all alone might be the worst thing to do... you haven't got any other family (uncle or something) who has no problems on their own and seem to be normal (preferably people who raised kid(s) theirselves so they know that they shouldn't bother you much if you don't come to them)

anyways it's just an opinion, ignore me if this only makes things worse for you... just take care of yourself and do no irreversible stupid things

'Joost, like juice but better' ~fire

happy now?
RipperRoo

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 01, 2004, 05:43:21 PM »

I only just read this thread, and I really wish I had read it earlyer now...
For some reason, even though I had nothing to do with any of it, I feel really bad..

A freind of mine had some trouble with her Parents, so she moved in with her Grandparents for a while, im not sure if she is still there or back at home now.

I hope it all goes well, if you ever get enough money and are desperate to leave, emmigrate to the UK, you would be welcome here, we are all nice people. Smiley

Again, I hope it all goes well, and keep in touch.

If your serious about this, make sure to cover your tracks as much as possible...
The Florida thing was a great idea, but im sure that it wouldnt hugely hard to find you, asking around and they could follow the jeep...

But thats only over here, im not sure how hard it would be in a big place like America.

"How could you be intimidated by a woman who had told you in dead seriousness that there were one hundred and seven different kisses, and ninety-three ways to touch a man's face with your hand?" --Min--
"Ohh my feet are getting hotter than a flame grilled otte
opperdude

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: April 01, 2004, 05:52:40 PM »

hmmm mebbe you should call you brother every once in a while if you're really planning to take off tho...
mebbe it will be the thing that'll make your mother realise she has to change things in her life and mebbe she would recon that you were right and i think it'd be a pity if  you wouldn't know about it then...
or just mail him so he defenitely can't track you down...

happy now?
RipperRoo

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 01, 2004, 05:54:59 PM »

hmmm mebbe you should call you brother every once in a while if you're really planning to take off tho...
mebbe it will be the thing that'll make your mother realise she has to change things in her life and mebbe she would recon that you were right and i think it'd be a pity if  you wouldn't know about it then...
Post is as easy to track as phone calls, you guys have postage stamps right? On the back? Showing the place it was posted from....

"How could you be intimidated by a woman who had told you in dead seriousness that there were one hundred and seven different kisses, and ninety-three ways to touch a man's face with your hand?" --Min--
opperdude

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: April 01, 2004, 05:56:03 PM »

i meant email  Tongue nobody uses normal mail anymore these days Wink  

happy now?
matt_the_shark

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: April 01, 2004, 09:19:36 PM »

mebbe it will be the thing that'll make your mother realise she has to change things in her life and mebbe she would recon that you were right and i think it'd be a pity if  you wouldn't know about it then...
Post is as easy to track as phone calls, you guys have postage stamps right? On the back? Showing the place it was posted from....
we have stamps...but it doesn't say where it's from.  IF you write a return address on it then that's the only way methinks...

=/ good luck and stuff, and if you ever come to the netherlandsi can help ya ^^
going to your dad isnt an option?

his dad is the start of all of the trouble...and they live in the same house anyway...
« Last Edit: April 01, 2004, 09:21:01 PM by matt_the_shark » Logged

RipperRoo

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 01, 2004, 09:25:08 PM »

I meant stamps not stamps...

Big rubber stamps that go in ink, then press onto the letter to show youve paid for it to be posted and that the stamp (real stamp) isnt valid anymore.

evilknight

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: April 01, 2004, 10:04:53 PM »

no, my dad moved out about two months ago, but id rather live in a cardboard box than live with him.
anyways, i think i may have thunk up a plan. and assuming fil thinks it's a good idea, ill run with it.
first off, no matter how bad things get here, i am going to finish this year of school. that gives me half the required credits for a high school diploma. also, it will give me time to start saving up money and get my jeep fixed. (windshield is cracked, i think something's wrong with the alternator, the engine's been acting underpowered lately, and it needs new tires.)
anyways, im going to act like i give a care in my family, and hopefully be able to get actual permission to go to that convention in pensylvainia (or however you spell it). then, if fil goes like she was planning to, and she agrees to all this, i could follow her and her dad to their town.
i mean, who knows? depending on what kind of job i could find there, and how much money i save up by then, i might could find a small little apartment there. Smiley  

Hmmm. The court will take a 15 minute recess to fix the judicial...bench...thingy. ~Ethan
Perdition

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: April 01, 2004, 10:57:55 PM »

why not just get your GED and save yourself the trouble of school? you could probably pull it off I've heard its not that hard.
evilknight

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: April 01, 2004, 11:01:17 PM »

GED? never heard of that before. Sad
edit:nvm, i just found out. Tongue  
« Last Edit: April 01, 2004, 11:16:16 PM by evilknight » Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
  Print  

Jump to: