BPsite Forums
April 29, 2024, 05:43:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: BPSITE FOREVER!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
  Print  
Author Topic: fuck the world  (Read 28954 times)
evilknight

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2004, 10:49:09 PM »

well, ill need at least a month or so to get ready.
first, i have to find where my mom hid my jeep keys. she took them after i was caught skipping school.
then, ill just start hoarding food, and stop spending my lunch money.
after that, ill just load up the jeep one night, and im off.
ill just find some cheap work on the road.

HaHa. This post cost SS .5 cents! So Sayeth the Evilknight.
Hmmm. The court will take a 15 minute recess to fix the judicial...bench...thingy. ~Ethan
Filran

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2004, 10:53:19 PM »

Perhaps, if you do that, hang out at some shelters for a brief time, or go to the closest friend's house that your mom doesn't know of, but, of course, with the friend's parents permission. Perhaps even stay up there for a while, live in your car, get a job, and then maybe get an apartment. If during those years you don't get to finish school, try to find an opportunity to get a highschool equivalency test, or find some way to get taught in the meantime. Cause, then you can go to college, earn you a degree, and get more money from better jobs. Or something...

That just made me think...
"What am I to wake up suddenly and then
enroll at the local college
earn me a degree
and I could work weekends." Pardon the digression.

Too hot to handle, too cold to hold.

Member of TGA for five years! Joined Feb 1st, 2003
evilknight

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2004, 10:57:19 PM »

hmm, im actually considering traveling up and down the east coast, just finding work as i can get it.
also, it would give me the chance to perhaps meet some of you guys as i went on.
the only problem is that, if i got caught, id be in serious trouble. first off, my mom would most likely report the jeep as stolen. then, there would be the fact that i was driving on my own, out of state, in a stolen car, with only my permit.
but im fairly sure that i wont get caught.
also, frag gave me the idea of taking off my plates before getting gas, and then driving off for about a mile or so, then putting the plates back on. free gas. Smiley  

Hmmm. The court will take a 15 minute recess to fix the judicial...bench...thingy. ~Ethan
Filran

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2004, 10:58:43 PM »

Is the jeep yours? Because if it is, you can't 'steal it.' And, if you ARE 16, you CAN leave the house. It is legal to be on your own at 16, and having left your parents.

evilknight

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2004, 11:09:16 PM »

no, im only 15, ill be 16 in june. and the jeep is in my dad's name

evilknight

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2004, 12:40:33 AM »

ok, now i seriously cant stand my mom. she just wont get off my case.
im gonna have to step forward runnin off to within the next week or two, possibly this weekend perhaps.
in all seriousness, would anybody consider letting me drop by for a night? even though im going to have the jeep to sleep in, it'll get uncomfortable after a while.
i currently only have 15 dollars and about a third of a tank of gas. so first thing's first, i need to come into some money. as much as i can find. im going to definatly start looking around the house for anything i can get, and the next time my mom goes out, ill check her room for anything i can get. hopefully i wont need to check her room until friday, since ill probably leave on saturday.
ill stock up on what food i can spare, and ill definatly get as much water as i can get.  the main limiter here is going to be money for gas. but hopefully i can go to some big store and see if they need any oddjobs done around the place, and that should help make me a few dollars.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2004, 12:44:19 AM by evilknight » Logged

Saladin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2004, 12:55:50 AM »

I really can't add anything to giving condolences to you because I don't do that stuff very well online. On GUA(when i actually did post there) whenever there was a condolence thread i'd say sorry and then wonder who they were.

But you're a friend so i actually care about you and no offence to anyone here but i've always felt that you can't really say your true condolences online. Just remember that you're in my thoughts and if you need anything i'm there for you.

I think they'd expect you to go south so go north instead. especially since we're all up here

Oh yeah and don't forget to take the computer because otherwise they'd look at all the sites you went to for clues and they'd see all of this

I know a kid in Jersey who'd help you out. I for sure can't although i'd come out and visit.  
« Last Edit: April 01, 2004, 12:58:08 AM by Red_Baron » Logged

I have become Death; destroyer of worlds.
--J. Robert Oppenheimer upon witnessing the explosion of the first atomic bomb
[/font]
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato
[/font]
evilknight

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2004, 12:58:35 AM »

yeah. ill have to do that.
so i am in need of two things now.
1. a place to go to.
2. something to do once i get there.

i know that im definatly not going to start out by going to a big city. im actually considering going up to vermont. im pretty sure fil once said that her town was fairly small.

Saladin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2004, 01:15:37 AM »

so i'm out(besides a white boy in Harlem would stick out) my friend lives in a smallish town(6,000). But i don't think you'd have much to do there(they're all rich bastards) so i think Fil's town is the way to go

But what about your mom? Don't you think this might push her over the edge or would she care?
« Last Edit: April 01, 2004, 01:18:45 AM by Red_Baron » Logged

[/font]
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato
[/font]
evilknight

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2004, 01:19:21 AM »

i know longer care wether she cares or not.
she brought this upon herself.

Saladin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2004, 01:20:47 AM »

aite, so we have towns in Vermont and Jersey you could go too. Any other places?

[/font]
--Plato
[/font]
evilknight

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2004, 01:30:16 AM »

not as of yet.
however, i just had a "special" talk with my brother about me running off. i "accidently" let it slip that i was going south, towards florida. so hopefully, they'll be running around down there while i make a trip up towards vermont. i suppose, eventually, at least after i turn 21, i could take a high school sort of thing, and then i could go to college, maybe get a degree in something in computers.
plus, fil hasnt even said id be welcome there. but worse comes to worse, id go anyways and just avoid her.
all im seriously in need of after i leave will be some friends to talk to, a place to chill, and a cheap job
« Last Edit: April 01, 2004, 01:36:23 AM by evilknight » Logged

Saladin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2004, 01:37:55 AM »

you can trust your bro to not tell your mom before you go?

[/font]
--Plato
[/font]
evilknight

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2004, 01:39:19 AM »

im counting on my brother telling my mom eventually. that'll send them in the wrong direction.
also, he said he'd donate what little money he has (10 dollars) to help me go.

Filran

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 01, 2004, 01:39:53 AM »

Alright. House is a bit sloppy, but, hopefully by the time you get here it'll be in shape, or warm out so we could camp in the backyard. Also, if you manage to get some more money, if you wanted to not stay inside town, theres a small inn just outside it called the Paw House. Only hotel/Inn the place has, unless you go to Rutland which I wouldn't recommend. Take note, Vermont is very, very boring, but there are lots of places to sit around and think. We've got some quarries to swim in if anyone gets the courage, a river, and a swamp. There are a few apartment buildings too, if you deside to take up temporary residence. Hey, you could also on the trip to Vermont stop by everyone in New York, and give them a howdy. Though, there aren't many jobs intown that I know of, so you'd probably have to work in Rutland.

Its small as in about 2000 people, 211 families, average 3.2 people per family I believe. Theres maybe 30 roads at most. Possibly even 20. Tongue I don't think anyone but me and my family would know you either; or recognise you if you get on some missing thing.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
  Print  

Jump to: