BPsite Forums
May 01, 2024, 12:04:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: BPSITE FOREVER!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Everything or Nothing  (Read 4180 times)
Galmort

View Profile
« on: March 30, 2004, 11:52:33 PM »

Well there certainly hasn't been a Bond game as good as Goldeneye was, but Everything or Nothing is a new low. What a major dissapointment. <_< . okay, for starters, who has ever heard of a 3rd person Bond game?!?, i mean seriously. Its like breaking a rule. And as long as they did that, they did another stupid thing. Who has ever heard of a 3rd person shooter where you can't even jump?!? What a crapload. It may be an ok game if i would give it a chance, but i won't because you can't have a 3rd person bond game! :angry:

What were they thinking? :miffed:  
« Last Edit: March 30, 2004, 11:55:41 PM by Galmort » Logged
evilknight

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2004, 01:02:07 AM »

yeah, we got that game.
didnt hold my attention for very long.
of course, neither did the x-box...

HaHa. This post cost SS .5 cents! So Sayeth the Evilknight.
Hmmm. The court will take a 15 minute recess to fix the judicial...bench...thingy. ~Ethan
Perdition

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2004, 01:13:56 AM »

goldeneye ooo that was sweet game.  i use to  slap my brother's friends to death on one hit kill multiplayer mode :devil:  
Goryous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2004, 04:12:22 PM »

Slapping is an even more humiliating death than getting knifed  LOL  I liked the proximity mines on the rear overhang of doors. They dont see anything...walk though a door and BOOOM. Proxy mines are my fav.
matt_the_shark

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2004, 09:18:29 PM »

GODLENEYE WAS THE BEST!!!

everything or nothing was horrible.  just horrible.  the only thing that i liked about it was the dribing missions, particularly the motorcycle missions.  i liked those.  i got platinum first thing on them Smiley

Galmort

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2004, 02:36:41 AM »

yep...there will never be a bond game as revolutionary as goldeneye was. they are trying way too hard.

pffftt....you gotta do the cheating with goldeneye,....oh wait, that was when i was easily amused...
matt_the_shark

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2004, 12:19:33 AM »

you mean all of the little cheat things you can unlock?  I remember using the all weapons one...but they didn't give you ammo for most of them Sad.  ir was kinda funny though...they even gave you a tank cannon with that cheat! LOL

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: