BPsite Forums
April 29, 2024, 04:39:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: BPSITE FOREVER!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
  Print  
Author Topic: Festering inside me  (Read 33278 times)
RipperRoo

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 25, 2004, 06:05:12 PM »

No prostitution for me thanks.
Mabye we could adopt you or something.

"How could you be intimidated by a woman who had told you in dead seriousness that there were one hundred and seven different kisses, and ninety-three ways to touch a man's face with your hand?" --Min--
"Ohh my feet are getting hotter than a flame grilled otte
Perdition

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: March 25, 2004, 07:26:29 PM »

I dont want a mouth full of lead or anything but I took 5 weeks off without punishment :devil:

i was sopposed to get  privledges removed but I made dinner  and washed the dishes without being asked to so the parents felt bad about punishing me  when I was being so helpful  Tongue
GandalfTheOld

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: March 29, 2004, 07:34:51 PM »

"I'm a professional singer," yells out a man.  He then proceeds to play his guitar and scream out on the roadside in front of a store as people passes by.  After a few minutes of torture, the storeowner comes out, reads the cardboard sign that the man has, drops a dollar bill into the guitar case, and goes back in.  The "singer" shuts up for 30minutes, and proceeds to play and sing again.  An owner from the store next door now comes out, and drops a dollar bill into the guitar case, and so on.

"Will sing, $1 for 30minutes"

koc name:Maaya
smi256

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 03, 2004, 10:34:01 PM »

there are some people like that out by Peer 30/31 in San Fran
but those that are good kinda kick the bad player out Tongue

*was here
GandalfTheOld

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: April 20, 2004, 01:27:31 AM »

The Bank of New York
Ok, so what's it doing here in New Jersey?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nagisa: This tea is unlike any other I've made so far.  It has special milk.
Hiro: Special...?
I look at her ample bosom and open my eyes wide... is what I'm drinking what I think I'm drinking?
Nagisa: No, it's not from these... Although if you'd like, fill my **** with your *** every day and I'll do that for you around next year.

GandalfTheOld

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: April 20, 2004, 05:10:05 PM »

[12:04:17pm] * +GandalfTheOld - Windows XP has been running 26wks 3days 3hrs 27mins Memory Usage: 462/512MB (90.23%) Processor: 1-Intel Pentium 4, 1635MHz, 256KB (42% Load) HDD Free Space: (C: 3099MB/74.5GB) (D: CDROM) (E: CDROM) (G: 4408MB/152.66GB)
[12:04:40pm] <+GandalfTheOld> restarts? updates? this computer don't know the meaning of those words XD

'nuff said

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

some of the words that i first saw in MUDs...

Narf!
Snarf!
Wo.
Yeeargh!

Perdition

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: April 20, 2004, 06:46:04 PM »

whoah  :blink:  
Galmort

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 26, 2004, 04:05:54 AM »

here is a randomization for you: i'm gay
underruler

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 26, 2004, 05:08:09 AM »

Really?

I like to eat, eat, eat, apples and and bananas.

http://www.toxin.org/cgi-bin/hugs.cgi?&HUG...hug=luvr_bunnie

[img]http://www.toxin.org/cgi-bin/count_hugs.cgi?hug=luv
GandalfTheOld

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: April 26, 2004, 05:48:44 PM »

nah, that's old.  we all know that already Wink

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are Japanese players in the American Baseball Leagues.
Ok, rephrase that for the technical people, there are Japanese players in the "Major League Baseball(MLB) entity [that is symbolized by the phrases]: Major League, Major League Baseball, MLB, the silhouetted batter logo, World Series, National League, American League..."
Which, for anything I'm concerned, is the same as saying Americal Baseball Leagues.

How about getting citizenship first before coming over here?  Oh wait, rich people don't have to bother with that?  

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, these are not my originals, but so freakin funny in a morbid kind of way!  ->

How about having U.S. troops take all the excess blood donated to the Red Cross in the wake of 9/11 and use it to demoralize the fleeing Taliban by dumping it on them from planes, like at the end of Carrie?

--------------------------------

This fuzzy bear-angel proudly represents the importance of freedom and liberty for all.

We weren't sure how the dead bear adds extra importance to the message of freedom and liberty ostensibly represented by just a regular American flag.  The most coherent message we could attribute to it was "Dear Foreigner, I'm a proud American, but don't be mad because I'm also a harmless retard."  At this point, we were tired of thinking and figured this flag was completely meaningless enough to indicate the war was probably over.  So we're back.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2004, 06:00:40 PM by GandalfTheOld » Logged

GandalfTheOld

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: April 28, 2004, 05:51:56 PM »

Wonderful, automation has allowed Amazon.com to invite people to look up an underage girl's skirt.

And while I'm on that subject, apparently Guinness also has a record for the "Most Individuals Killed In A Terrorist Attack" at 2823, and has the "Make A Record Attempt" nicely placed for easy access.
Who wants to break the 9/11 record? Anyone?
Oh, and that just might also trigger/break the "GREATEST DOW JONES FALL", which incidentally occurred on 9/17.
Might also want to try breaking the "Bloodiest War", currently held by World War II.

GandalfTheOld

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: April 29, 2004, 05:19:58 PM »

With full realization that whatever I do online, be it games, arguing, discussing, etc... is of no use...

"Having an argument on the Internet is like the Special Olympics.  Either way you're still retarded."

But I still have to say something about religion....

Catholics are dumbasses.  And in part, Jews.  So, I'm not biased into leaning either way. (hah, i'm still a christian tho, just not catholic)
Moses' 10 commandments (quoted with not so exact words, but the ideas are important):
1. I am Jehovah your God, and you must not have any other gods before me.
The whole concept of "trinity" goes against this principle.  There can't be two other entities being of the same God status.
2. Must not take God's name in vain.
Well, Jews/Catholics alike went too far in this, removing the very instances of the names from the Bible
3. You must not make images made by man out of wood, iron, precious metals, etc...
Uh.... how about the cross, all the statues, paintings, etc decorated up in the churches? Idolatry.
.... skipping to:
6. You must not kill.
Eh, Catholics, and most so-called Christians, have been siding in either sides of wars during the entire human history... with exception to a minority...

I'd be saying more about this but it's just random thoughts.  besides i'm at college, and without an actual Bible on hand to get quotes from

underruler

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 30, 2004, 03:28:14 AM »

1. I am Jehovah your God, and you must not have any other gods before me.
The whole concept of "trinity" goes against this principle.  There can't be two other entities being of the same God status.
Ok but if you believe in the Holy Trinity you're not going to hold on part of the trinity up higher than the other parts.  Besides, I learned that Jesus, the Holy Spirit, and God are all God.  They aren't separate...they are all contained in one.  Aren't they?

GandalfTheOld

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: April 30, 2004, 07:27:01 AM »

The New Encyclopaedia Britannica
Neither the word Trinity, nor the explicit doctrine as such, appears in the New Testament, nor did Jesus and his followers intend to contradict the Shema in the Old Testament: 'Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God is one Lord' (Deut. 6:4). . . . The doctrine developed gradually over several centuries and through many controversies. . . . By the end of the 4th century . . . the doctrine of the Trinity took substantially the form it has maintained ever since.

New Catholic Encyclopedia
The formulation 'one God in three Persons' was not solidly established, certainly not fully assimilated into Christian life and its profession of faith, prior to the end of the 4th century. But it is precisely this formulation that has first claim to the title the Trinitarian dogma. Among the Apostolic Fathers, there had been nothing even remotely approaching such a mentality or perspective.

The Encyclopedia Americana
Christianity derived from Judaism and Judaism was strictly Unitarian [believing that God is one person]. The road which led from Jerusalem to Nicea was scarcely a straight one. Fourth century Trinitarianism did not reflect accurately early Christian teaching regarding the nature of God; it was, on the contrary, a deviation from this teaching.

John 8:17, 18 by Jesus to the Jewish Pharisees
In your law it is written that the testimony of two men is true; I bear witness to myself, and the Father who sent me bears witness to me.

Need I continue?
In short, "trinity" was a pagan idea incorporated into the Roman Catholic teachings long after the original First-Century Christians were gone, it was in no way a part of Jesus' teachings, he never condoned it, he abhorred it.  Jesus specified himself as a separate entity from the Father, and never hinted the idea of "trinity".
« Last Edit: April 30, 2004, 07:31:50 AM by GandalfTheOld » Logged

underruler

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 01, 2004, 05:03:45 AM »

I am so confused b/c they taught me Jesus is God only in flesh form.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
  Print  

Jump to: