BPsite Forums
March 29, 2024, 12:59:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: BPSITE FOREVER!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Spammy MSN convos!  (Read 32952 times)
Filran

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2004, 12:23:29 PM »

Are isn't an idiot. Shocked And they aren't the same person. And, can you at least find me? xD

Too hot to handle, too cold to hold.

Member of TGA for five years! Joined Feb 1st, 2003
GandalfTheOld

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2004, 05:01:09 PM »

I'm trying to decide between L'Are and Dibs....

Alright, made sure.
You're Dib.

koc name:Maaya
Filran

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2004, 06:10:10 PM »

Yes I am. xD

Filran

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2004, 06:23:25 PM »

Spammy MSN convo two!

Stop the slaughter of Alaskan wolves! Send an email to governor@gov.state.ak.us and try to stop the killing! says:
ADAGHD.
Eat your shorts? Fine, I WILL eat your shorts! And then they'll be sorry!! Because you'll HAVE NO SHORTS!!! says:
sbdahd?
Stop the slaughter of Alaskan wolves! Send an email to governor@gov.state.ak.us and try to stop the killing! says:
Aghfs sdg oer sd?
OMG. :i
*: O
You have to see a picture Estu drew or ARRO.
*of
Eat your shorts? Fine, I WILL eat your shorts! And then they'll be sorry!! Because you'll HAVE NO SHORTS!!! says:
k? xD
http://www.deviantart.com/view/4449844/
Its back from when he had a red foot. xD
o: That's an awesome possume drawing. xD
-nods-
xD You know how Arro is full wolfah? xD
Two of his aunts aren't even wolves at all. xD
xD What are they then?
I have no idea. But I can show you. xD
Okay..? xD
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/3361575/ Theres Ama, she's not wolfah. Mantra is wolf-husky.
Wtf us the lizard thingie? xDD
Lizard? : (
Wolf with a lizard belly.
The scaley one is Ama. : ( Arro's aunt.
Blood aunt too. xD
Because Turmoil was Bitterness's sister, and Ama is Turmoil's sister.
And Ama is Mantra's half sister. xD
But why is she a half lizard thing? xD
She's not half lizard.
Its a species Ama made up.
Ah. oO
Someone flushed the toilet!
And the house exploded.
How can flushing explode a house?
It can, so shut up.

But.
The house exploded, so shut up already.

xD
My songs rock.
xDD
MAP. Map-bapy.
-screams-
*screams back, steals your nose.*
Seventy two pickles in a can.
Seventy two walnuts.
Seventy two walnuts.
Seventy two fingers in the blender.
Seventy two fingers in the stove.
Seventy two fingers in your burger.
Seventy two fingers in your pants.
Seventy two lines on the wall.
Seventy two minutes there were none at all.
Seventy two is something important.
Seventy two is something I forgot.
Seventy two eyes looking upwards.
Seventy two tears running dry.
Seventy two words in this letter.
Seventy two purposes to all my thoughts.
Seventy two could mean something to you.
Seventy two could be my age.
Seventy two could be tomorrow,
but seventy two is today.
Seventy two numbers running rampart.
Seventy two names in my head.
Seventy two men were slaughtered.
Seventy two heads on a pike.
Seventy two is your laundry.
Seventy two is your shoes.
Seventy two is your clothing.
Seventy two is your hair.
Seventy two is nothing.
Seventy two is everything.
Seventy two wants nothing more than to be a part of you.
Seventy two is you.

My song pwnz you. xD
xDD!
I EET U/
i hef been eeted
AH I R EETED U.
Q. Will the game be free?
A. The alpha/beta testing is/will be free, of course. After that, we want to have a free version, and a payed version. Those who will pay will have more things to do than others, more skills, etc. The P2P version will cost 5 or 6 USD/month (yet to be determined)

: D
What game be that? : o
Eternal Lands. xD
xD
AHAH. If I add an echo to my voice I sound sorta creepy.
xD
... My tsk-tsk-tsks sound like click-click-click. xD
xD
AHAHA. I CAN MAKE MYSELF INTO A CHIPMUNK VOICE.
xDD
Kyoukan says:
Have you seen Zoolander?
No.
Kyoukan says:
Jesus
No, I haven't seen Jesus either. xD
xDD
He didn't like my comment on how I haven't seen Jesus either. : (
But its true. : ( I HAVEN'T seen Jesus. : (
... Now I wanna write a story about the Apocalypse and Jesus comes back and he's all Wtf.
xD
But it wouldn't focus on Jesus, because Jesus is too busy going wtf, and trying to find a grape soda.
It'd be focusing on a random group of people that are still alive, and going wtf.
xDD
But they are trying to find grape soda.
That would be a beautiful story.
BECAUSE THEY HATE GRAPE SODA.
But anyway.
They're gunna group up somewhere, because thats what people do when about 98% of the population just disappears.
And being a sinner or a saint has no matter on weither you poof or not.
Yeah, usually.
You just get your name picked out of a giant cosmic hat.
And you poof, and go where you are supposed to. Which is no where. But I'll elaborate on that later. xD
So the peoples go somewhere. And then they conclude this is stupid. Meanwhile, Jesus hasn't found his soda, and he's wondering why he was flung away from heaven and his grape sodas.
xDD
So, the people deside that one: They must find Jesus, because they know he's out there. And he won't stay still. Two: That they are survivors of the massive apocalpyic, random 'poof.' Three: They are supposed to do something other than find Jesus, but they don't know what.
And thus, the book would be called: Finding Jesus For No Aparent Reason.
I'm sure it would be a best-seller, especially amoung people who don't like Jesus all that much.
xD And religous freaks too, I think.
Possibly. xDD
Because they'll go: Omg. Jesus.
And Apocalypse. xD
But I like the entire random poof idea.
xDD
Just the people wake up one day, and find everyone had either poofed, or were in the middle of poofing.
xD
xDD
So, theres no bodies. Just alot of clothes.
Omg. Like. http://www6.oekakibbs.com/bbs/neolluminati...ti/data/233.jpg Beautiness. Someone at an oekaki did that one.
Yay. xD
I wish I had a type writer, because then I'd just start randomly typing: Finding Jesus For No Apparent Reason.
Brb,
k
It would sorta be like The Stand, but not fully. Only in the real idea that alot of people just 'die' would they be similar.
And The Stand has no Jesus.
I'd assume as much. xD
The closest thing to Jesus in The Stand is a redneck Texan called Stu Redman. xD
xDD
And the only reason he wasn't killed by the A-bomb of GOD was because he broke his leg 75+ miles away, and couldn't get to Las Vegas, where his friends were killed by The A-bomb of GOD.
xDD
And it WAS The A-bomb of GOD.
Ahaha. :3
Cause God's hand lifted it up and exploded it. xD
So God killed about 35000 or more people. : )
That, while not fully bad, were sorta good people.
: D
And 2 good guys on God's side.
One of the 3 was shot to death by Randall Flagg. xD
I say we rebel against God, the evil killing diety! : D
xD
Thats what the people in Las Vegas sorta were doing, but they didn't know it.
All the peoples chosen by god went to Nebraska to see an old black lady with a guitar called Mother Abagail. xD
And then they all went to Boulder, Colorade.
*Colorado. xD
This is the way the world ends
Not with a bang, but a whimper.
- T. S. Eliot

Life was such a wheel that no man could stand upon it for long. And it always, at the end, came round to the same place again-The Stand

And what rough beast, its hour come round at last,
 Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born? -William Butler Yeats-

xD Those were all quoted in Teh Stand. xD
Dear Jesus, I will see you soon. Your Friend, American. PS. I hope you will still have some vacancies by the end of the week. (CH 26, Graffito written on the front of the First Baptist Church of Atlanta)
xD
American is actually America. xD
xDD
Man delirious with the flu grabbing Stu's leg: Come down and eat chicken with me, beautiful. It's so dark!
xD
But The Stand has TOM CULLEN. xD
Tom Cullen is slightly retarted, but he pwnz.
Some things that were interesting:

You get to look deep into the thoughts of many, and Fran and Harold have journals which is interesting.  Each character has their past and current struggles.  They each have to deal with everyone in their town dying, and each have their own way of dealing with this. An intriguing section in the book deals with the loss of technology and superflu survivors dying, about 16% in the United States-there aren't any hospitals open if you get gangrene from stepping on a rusty nail or get bitten by a rattlesnake. And no one is around to let you out if you accidentally shut yourself in a meat freezer.

xD
xDD
And Nick Andros pwnz.
He's a deaf mute.
He meets up with Tom, and the two of them CAN'T communicate with each other really.
Nick can read Tom's lips, yeah, but Nick has to write to talk, and Tom can't read. xD
And Nick doesn't know sign language, and neither does Tom. xD
xDD
Cross, Nadine Woman Larry Underwood met at a New England Farmhouse. Flagg eventually chose her as his wife, and she cheated him out of a son by jumping out of a window in Las Vegas.
xD
Flagg, Randall The personification of evil also known as The Walking Dude, RF, Ahaz, The Dark Man,The Man with No Face, Anubis, Astaroth, Richard Fry, Ramsey Forrest, Robert Franq, John the Conqueror, The Midnight Rambler, Nyarlohotep, Old Creeping Judas, R'yelah, Seti
Randal Flagg is in almost every Stephan King book. xD
Randall Flagg is my FAVORITE villian ever. xD
xD
King even did a cross over in Wizard and Glass with The Stand. xD
Roland, Eddie, Suzanna, Jake and Oy all just appeared in the world of The Stand. And they were all: Wtf. o.O?
And then they appeared into, oddly, THE WIZARD OF OZ. Sorta. xD
xD
xD
And just remeber, if you can't spell a word, always go with M-O-O-N. And just say it spells that because Tom Cullen says so, and no one can defy your befuddled logic. xD
xDD
As said by Tom Cullen: M-O-O-N, that spells Tom Cullen.
xD
And about 230548205835 other words.
But finally... he says it spells moon, and we all rejoyce. xD
*rejoyces.*
xD
This is the way the world ends: with a nanosecond of computer error in a Defense Department laboratory and a million casual contacts that form the links in a chain letter of death.

And here is the bleak new world of the day after: a world stripped of its institutions and emptied of 99.4 percent of its people. A world in which a handful of panicky survivors choose sides -- or are chosen. A world in which good rides on the frail shoulders of the 108-year-old Mother Abigail -- and the worst nightmares of evil are embodied in a man with a lethal smile and unspeakable powers: Randall Flagg, the dark man.
xD
OLD LADY EET U.
k
Golden rule: the bigger the vocabulary, the better the book. Every now and then you should beflabbergastimate your reader with a shimmerglitzering showray of innovational superlatative cogitations.
AHAH.
Thats on a list for novelists to avoid if they want to be good at what they are doing. xD
xDDD!
The Blue Rule: Description takes precedence over action. A character crashes into the room, with a gun in his hand. Before telling me he's got a gun in his hand, or that he crashed into the room, give me a five hundred word description of what he's wearing and what he had for breakfast last night.
xD
How many RP'ers do we see that do these things? xD
Um. Lots. : D
xD
The Green Rule: Don't worry about inconsistencies! If Jenny is a Jewish left-handed circus midget on page one and a Portugese right-footed carnvial geek on page twenty-six, who's gonna notice?

Except maybe he should be a four-species hybrid type human who's shaved bald and tries to camoflauge in the savanna with the following: brown skin, radioactive green slashes of colour on his face, blue slashes of colour on his body, with his back decorated with the same two colours but in the style of feathers which stick straight up.
... Wtf?
Note that the savanna is primarily yellow and dull tan. : D
Where did you get that? xD
I just described "Massacre's Camoflauge" to you. xD
Oooh. xD
Except Massacre is female? xD
http://www.oekakicentral.com/mainhall/pictures/623.jpg Someone DREW that on an OEKAKI. Leik. @.@
True. xD
The actual wolf looks so real. @.@ Not the scenery. But still, the scenery's good!!
xD
Hm, Lynn, for my Finding JesusFor No Apparent Reason, I'm using you in it. Or at least your personality, and perhaps the name Lynn so we can get away from the horrible old murdering lady stereotype of Lynn.
Okay. xDD
Am I a survivor? : D
Woo. I'll probably use me and Mar as well, but under diffrent names, and then put random fictional people.
Yes.
xD Unless you want to be one of th random poofers. xD
But we can make anyone randomly poof.
Like Mia! : D
"No, Lynn, you aren't a survivor. You'll be an unknown character who was feeding her dozens of cats when they all dissipeared. You then went with them. The end."
xDD
... I think I WILL use that.
: o
But not as you. Some random person.
Ah, k. xDD
Who has no importance other than to disappear, and wonder where her cats went to.
She can be Barbara, the crazy cat lady!!!
:3
Or some other name, whichever. : D
And then she disappears. : D
Yes. : D
My bird. Is a fruit loop.
Just like. Humanity! : D
He just hung upside down on his swing, and then flapped his wings and shook around like mad.
xD! He's having a seizure. : o
No. xD
He does it on purpose.
Ah, k.
Every so often he'll stop, look around, and then deside to shake around some more.
He seizures at will!! : D
xD
I think he's just gone crazy ever since ... since. Omg I forgot the female yellow bird's name. o_o
Well, she died.
xD Did she try to eat him and die in the attempt?
And he had no one to pick on and pull feathers out of.
She was BALD.
Mainly because she pulled out most of her feathers, and Wolf would try to tip one or two off and then run around the cage with it.
xD!!
You have interesting birds. I think they lead more interesting lives than I do.
xD
Or, bird, now. : o
Wolf lives on his swing. xD
You have interesting bird.
He'll sit on it, and just stare.
: o
Or suddenly tweet so loud you can hear it a block or two away.
My cat used to eat popcorn. <D
And then is you sit in the chair near his cage, he'll spit seeds at you.
And he doesn't fly. He climbs around the cage. xD
xDDD
In other scary news, here's the two strangest search requests that have sent people to my site recently:

nudist+beach+review
slang+what+does+hung+like+a+horse+mean
Must inform the wife that I am now a known authority on what it means to be hung like a horse....

xD
xDD
In 1995, Dr P Makuba, of the University of New Mexico, broadcast an email out across the universe, hoping for a reply from an intelligent, computer-aware lifeform.

After eight years of anticipation, the waiting is over and it appears we are not alone in the universe.

Scientists wasted no time deciphering the pan-galactic message:

Your message has been blocked. (Offensive or suspicious content.)

A copy of your message has been forwarded to the supreme being of your leased space region. Your co-ordinates, have been logged on our system.

Further infringments may result in civil action, or termination of your space-time continuum region. A copy of your message is attached.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sender: DrPMakuba@STOPSPAMhotmail.com
Subect: Hello!!
Hi outer-galaxians.
This is just a test message.
Ping me back if you get this!
cheers
Dr P
xD
xDDD
-is gunna start writing the plot outline. xD
Didn't you just explain the entire thing to me in MSN? xDD
So? xD
Well, other than the end, obviously.
xDD
I still need a plot outline. xD
A DETAILED plot outline. Not a synopis. Or, however you spell it.
Ah, k. xD
WB.
MSN was bullying me so I says, I says, "you suck. ;-;" and it kills itself.
And I alivened it. Cheesy
AH COMPUTER R BE EVIL.
-restarts. Sad-

Filran

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2004, 06:27:06 PM »

Spammy MSN convos part three!

Asura (At the library...n.n) says:
Hiya. >.>
Dib-"I think eight hundred fifty four domilliaducentdotrigintillion might be meh fave number..." says:
HIYA. XD
Does this font show...?
Dib-"I think eight hundred fifty four domilliaducentdotrigintillion might be meh fave number..." says:
It looks green. And. Normal.
Yay. >.>
Leslie uses some font.

Nyah. I can't use the chat... ;.;
;.;
;.; Whyyyy...?
Dunno.
Ehh...
Once I get my computer back I'm gonna have to start posting alot. o.o
Yay.
I need to get an X avatar.
'Cause X is deh BEST...
O.o Can yeh post or something so I can get meh posts up?
o.o!
Are all the spam things closed?
Yes. ;.;
o.o
Why...?
;.;
Because Auron is mean. ;.;
We need some sorta anime thread or something. o.O
Yes...o.0
At times?
YES.
And could I talk about Invader Zim in there? x.x
Invader Zim...X3 I haven't seen that for a while. Dani sent me a neat anime-style picceh of What's-His-Face...
Which whats-his-face? n.n
I love Dibbeh.
Which one's Dib?
The one with the black hair that knows Zim is an alien. n.n
And it looks like a scythe... and stuff...
He wears the shirt with the =| face...
Yea...It was Dib! o_o
I LOVE DIB. o.o
I draw him lots. n.n
X3 I should ask Dani to send me the pic of Dib when my computers fixed so I can send it to you...
Yay. n.n
Then I can droool on it.
But I angry at Nick.
THEY CANCELED MY ZIM. ;.;
They did?!?!? o.o
Yes. ;.;
So I download eps... And I cling...
But...That show's awesome...
I know...
But it 'didn't have good ratings.'
X3 I need to make my parents buy me Gravi and X manga/anime...And I wanna download some Invader Zim eppies.
We should send them letters. n.n
DAMN THE MAJORITY?!??!
>.>'
One hand written letter counts as 20 people.
So we should write in crayon too.
Cause crayon is PRETTY.
YES.
Invader Zim was the best show they had on their little...Channel...Thing.
And sign 'Love, name' n.n
Yes...
But... it drew more teenagers...
Nick used to watch Teenagers...
With shows like Clarissa, and Salute Your Shorts...
I don't like Nick much now...
Neither do I...
Its stupid...
Zim=Cool.
Yip.
Other shows=Not.
Precisely. >.> I watch Comedy Central and two shows on MTV. Otherwise, I watch nothing, 'cause most shows on television are evil. Like most of the 'reality shows' they have on Fox and such.
Yes...
I watch Who's Line is It Anyway...
And thats about it.
Unless it has Sean Bean. >.>
;.; I never get to see Who's Line is it Anyway anymore...
I watch The New Tom Green Show.
But I'm gonna miss tonight's episode. ;.;
I don't think Les is allowed to watch MTV... >.>''
(By deh way, are ye gonna make some anime threadish?)
You make it. ;.;
Whyyyy? n.n
Cause Auron might close it.
He closes almost every thread I make. XD
Because its usually spam.
;.; But put a big notice that says..."THIS BE NOT SPAM, OH ALMIGHTY HUNTERS OF THE SPAM GODS!"
You do it. ;.;
I'll be right there with you.
I dunno how to make threads and such, either, though. <.<'
Its easy...
Go to Arts and Literature.
Then click New Topic.
And.
Stuff. n.n
What should deh title and description be?
Whatever you want it to be. n.n
>.>' It's gonna be stupid. But do I hafta put a description?
No.
Oki...But what about deh post? Can I just put something simple, such as, "In absance of an anime threadish, I've started one?" or something? (>.> No food and no bishounen/shounen-ai make Asura a very dumb girl.)
Yes, you can put that.
Whooo.
*Puts stupid short thing, hoping she won't be killed for it.*
Asura (Wahahah.) says:
._. Where be ya?
The moon. .-.
Asura (Wahahah.) says:
On deh New Tom Green Show...They had the guy that owns the moon...Or so he claims.
Asura (Wahahah.) says:
Rar.
Asura (Wahahah.) says:
What is an anime we both know much about...?
Hm...
I dunno. XD
Lets just talk about stuff, until we get one.
Asura (Wahahah.) says:
D'ya think Auron will close it? n.n
No. n.n
Asura (Wahahah.) says:
We must be ever-watchful of the thread-closing Auron? Ne?
Yes.
Asura (Wahahah.) says:
;.; I wish it wasn't so.
Asura (Wahahah.) says:
I can't go to the Aerie...
;.;
Tomorrow is free Digos... n.n
Asura (Wahahah.) says:
I know...n.n
Asura (Wahahah.) says:
But, I believe you are deh only friend of mine that uses Furc. n.n
XD
Asura (Wahahah.) says:
It's way too quiet here.
Asura (Wahahah.) says:
.-.
Asura (Wahahah.) says:
Hi-chan stopped listening to music.
Asura (Wahahah.) says:
And Les isn't playing a game.
Asura (Wahahah.) says:
Whoo. Another person posted.
XD
Asura (Wahahah.) says:
Ahh...IT BURNS.
Asura (Wahahah.) says:
Seems ta be today I've posted the most? Yet I've only been online for an hour or so...?
Yay... n.n
Asura (Wahahah.) says:
I hope deh anime thread isn't closed...'Cause that way I can get alota posts without spamming, 'cause I am obsessed with anime...
I drew my IZ character, Vau.... n.n
Asura (Wahahah.) says:
IZ?
Invader Zim. XD
Asura (Wahahah.) says:
Ah.
Asura (Wahahah.) says:
IZ. IZeh. IZzers.
Yes...
Vau is nifty... n.n
He has purple hair...
Asura (Wahahah.) says:
GO PURPLENESS...
Yes.
And. My friend has an IZ fan character too. Nih. o.o
Nih is Irken. n.n
So, we went and had fun and stuff. So Nih is on earth, and I don't know why. And. Vau is just. There.
Asura (Wahahah.) says:
Brb. o.o
Asura (Wahahah.) says:
Oh, nevermind. o.0''
Wanna see Vau? n.n I can try sending him...
Asura (Wahahah.) says:
Uhm, I don't think so...'Cause this is Les's computer.
Aw. n.n
Asura (Wahahah.) says:
*Les's dad's
He came out good though. n.n
Asura (Wahahah.) says:
Eh?
Vau. n.n
Asura (Wahahah.) says:
Yay. n.n
There. I posted Vau. XD
Asura (Wahahah.) says:
I saw it. X3
XD
n.n I like Vau...
Asura (Wahahah.) says:
n.n I think...You should get a tablet. 'Cause they be awesome.
What is a tablet? n.n
Asura (Wahahah.) says:
It's a thing...
Asura (Wahahah.) says:
That takes the place of a mouse...
Asura (Wahahah.) says:
So you can draw with teh computer, and it looks alot better, 'cause it's just as if you're drawing by hand, and not mouse.
Asura (Wahahah.) says:
*deh

I want one. ;.;
How much does one cost...? .-.
Asura (Wahahah.) says:
I want one, as well...
Asura (Wahahah.) says:
I dunno...
Asura (Wahahah.) says:
Hi-chan has one, but I haven't used it. But her art is ALOT better with a tablet than with a mouse. Though she did draw a really neat picture with a mouse...
I might draw Nih... n.n
Vau is on Furc too... n.n
Asura (Wahahah.) says:
I want Furc...
Asura (Wahahah.) says:
Back...
Asura (Wahahah.) says:
Someday.
Asura (Wahahah.) says:
o.o
Wanna see Vau's desc? n,n
Do ya...? n.n
Asura (Wahahah.) says:
Sure! n.n
Deep purple hair was cut short in majority, with one long tress curling down past his left eye, which was a pale blue. Black shirt had a cryptic triangle with two circles in it within a circle with a line through it, basicly stating No-triangle-things. Right sleeve was badly battered, two long peices of sleeve were hanging at his side from it. One half his height; the other, about two hands. Worn>
jeans had a few holes from use, and black combat boots pulled around pant bottoms.
I FORGOT. THE SLEEVES. o.o
I dun care.
Asura (Wahahah.) says:
Okily?
Asura (Wahahah.) says:
Oh. Hi-chan's tablet cost $100, and it's really big...n.n And Les said the smaller they are the more they cost.
x.x
Asura (Wahahah.) says:
...And it depends on the oldness, 'cause Hi-chan's was for one of the first Windows, so it took a long time to install.
Asura (Wahahah.) says:
And Les said it's worth it, 'cause it's "HUGE".
Asura (Wahahah.) says:
*"HUGE."
Asura (Wahahah.) says:
She said it's deh "Humongo-tablet" or "Tabletzilla..."
XD
n.n
Asura (Wahahah.) says:
N.N
N.N!
Asura (Wahahah.) says:
NN.NN!
NNN.NNN!
Asura (Wahahah.) says:
DBS_DBS;
OOo.oOO
Asura (Wahahah.) says:
O.O.O
Asura (Wahahah.) says:
O.o.O
o.O.O.O.o
NO! MISTAKE! >.<
*o.O.O.o
Asura (Wahahah.) says:
o.o
Asura (Wahahah.) says:
OlOSDKFJSDFK.afdslkJDFKf..
4 eyes 3 nose... n.n
Asura (Wahahah.) says:
>.<.>
wrvgfawvgrseths.ergergaergetg
<.<.>.>
Asura (Wahahah.) says:
KJDKFJKDSF.FSDKJFKDJK
>.>.<.<
Asura (Wahahah.) says:
AERGISFOOJLEOFF: DBS!
:E
:I
Asura (Wahahah.) says:
<.<.<.>.>.>
:X
:Z
:A
Asura (Wahahah.) says:
>.>.>.<.<.<
Asura (Wahahah.) says:
xp
A.A
Asura (Wahahah.) says:
X3
Asura (Wahahah.) says:
XP
Asura (Wahahah.) says:
XD
Asura (Wahahah.) says:
XN
Asura (Wahahah.) says:
XF
A.A ROCKS YOU.
Asura (Wahahah.) says:
U.N
P.P
Asura (Wahahah.) says:
=%
U.U
u.u
Asura (Wahahah.) says:
=USD
R.R
Asura (Wahahah.) says:
XX
W.W
Q.Q
T.T
Asura (Wahahah.) says:
USA_USA;
Y.Y
Asura (Wahahah.) says:
Xx
Asura (Wahahah.) says:
xX
Asura (Wahahah.) says:
=x
H.H
K.K
Asura (Wahahah.) says:
M.M
B.B
Asura (Wahahah.) says:
K.K.U.K.K
C.C
Asura (Wahahah.) says:
D.D
Asura (Wahahah.) says:
E.E
.U.! XD
Asura (Wahahah.) says:
Q.Q
Asura (Wahahah.) says:
U!.KDKJS.
Asura (Wahahah.) says:
XD ^^
I liked your Q.Q
Asura (Wahahah.) says:
Yes.
It HAD LAZER BEAMS.
Asura (Wahahah.) says:
It rules. XD
Asura (Wahahah.) says:
XD
COMING OUT OF ITS EYES.
Asura (Wahahah.) says:
YES.
Asura (Wahahah.) says:
DEYH LASERS.
Asura (Wahahah.) says:
*DEH
Like Dib in DWLoD. ^^
Asura (Wahahah.) says:
It's eyeyes.
Have you seen DWLoD?
Asura (Wahahah.) says:
No?
Asura (Wahahah.) says:
n.n I have to go or Les's dad will get mad...
Bye bye
Asura (Wahahah.) says:
Bye bye. ;.;
Bye bye. ;.;
Asura (Wahahah.) says:
Wahaha. Yet another conversation we've had that was Godly.
Yus.
Asura (Wahahah.) says:
Can yeh save this one, too? n.n
Yes... n.n

Godfather

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2005, 06:39:39 AM »

I demand more!

6@work.com
« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2006, 02:23:43 AM »

<h1>capitalizes places midpoint unbalanced political tidying dismissal ... </h1>
 <h1>capitalizes places midpoint unbalanced political tidying dismissal . </h1>
Louise

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: November 08, 2006, 03:22:20 AM »

The post immediately above is actually mildly disturbing, when you think about it.  

If my lack of signature worries you, please feel free to imagine it as saying some amusing, pleasantly witty and intelligent phrase.
Hornet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: November 08, 2006, 03:25:40 AM »

*is confused*  :blink:

I think it's quite ironic - not only is it on a thread about spam, it's following a comment requesting more spam.

In the fridge! By the cheese! Waggle waggle!

Money isn't the solution to life's problems, but it can usually buy it.
mole
Mods

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: November 08, 2006, 11:30:12 AM »

same message different topic

Yiff Hunter says:
and the last question do u get a sudden eye twicth and shudder wen i say :

CLEAN?
RipperRoo says:
yes
Yiff Hunter says:
rite ive declared u imorally peasant like
mole
Mods

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2006, 07:54:08 PM »

oh dead oh dear, quite out of hand

Yiff Hunter says:
and the last question do u get a sudden eye twicth and shudder wen i say :

CLEAN?
RipperRoo says:
yes
Yiff Hunter says:
rite ive declared u imorally peasant like
smi256

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2006, 08:05:29 AM »

I'm thinking that someone doesn't like us Wink  

*was here
Louise

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: November 11, 2006, 08:43:52 PM »

I'm thinking that someone doesn't like us Wink
At least we know we're doing something right.  

If my lack of signature worries you, please feel free to imagine it as saying some amusing, pleasantly witty and intelligent phrase.
smi256

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2006, 09:43:47 AM »

Ctrl+a, Shift+Delete

:sheep:  

*was here
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: