BPsite Forums
March 29, 2024, 04:42:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: BPSITE FOREVER!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: What should i do  (Read 16082 times)
KILLUMALL

View Profile WWW
« on: December 27, 2003, 02:07:32 AM »

I just restarted my KOC account for the second time.... (human-----orc-----human) Ive been through the worst and im just wondering how i should start my army defencivly or offencivly

Rowdy, outsiders of loony insubordinent disease.....R.O.O.L.I.D. (hells yeah)
my quote: The greatest trick the devil ever did pull was making the world believe he wasnt real

*Shimmies down the hall....falls out of the house....*
Official owner of:
Carpet Spamming,Not only do I not know the answer, I Dont even know what the question is...Im a freak of society in a society of Freaks
Thamior

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2003, 05:07:07 AM »

Well, firstly...it's a good thing that you're not an orc anymore.  Cheesy  
It really depends on how you play the game.  If you can check your account often enough that your gold count will remain low, meaning you won't have enough to be worth someone attacking you, then you don't need much of any defense at all.  You can pretty much just go all SA and attack...quickly convert the gold you stole into offensive weapons.  It's really up to you.  Everyone plays the game differently.  I keep it so my SA is always twice my DA, but that's just my personal preference.  If rank is important to you, a high CA helps very much.

I'm gonna hang out with my wang out and rock out with my cock out!
LadyofLight

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2003, 05:39:23 AM »

You'll want to upgrade your spy level quickly to become unsabbable (about 130k-140k CA), otherwise you'll spend a ll this time and effort building good defense/offense only to have it gone in an instant.  Now, you can't just leave the money sitting there to save for the spy level upgrades, so my suggestion is to invest it in weapons, and then sell the weapons when you'd have enough to upgrade.  You have to get unsabbable to stay in the top.

* diskreet votes for LadyofLight as cutest TGA member. Cheesy

* diskreet picks up LadyofLight and takes her home. Tongue

* LadyofLight feels like diskreet is trying to take advantage of her :-|
Lord Lanair

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2003, 05:49:00 AM »

I suggest not attacking, putting all your money into attack weapons, then selling them off for spy skill.  Eventually, you can become immune, get lotsa attack weapons, and go on a rampage with all the attack turns you saved.  Cheesy  

- I'm scissors.  Nerf rock.  Paper's fine.

-It's not the mind control that kills people; it's the fall damage.

-Que sera, sera.
Thamior

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2003, 01:45:14 PM »

But with the age ending so soon I doubt there is even time to become sab immune.  I'd say do whatever you will have the most fun doing, which is most likely going all attack and farming players ranked higher than you.  The age is supposed to be ending at the end of this year.

Everous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2003, 04:47:24 PM »

dunno, i thought that the age was going to be ending soon...but now i'm now so sure. As far as I've seen, Aman dosen't seem to have started working on it yet, and lets be honest here...theres a LOT to fix up from this age.
Paladin_Lothar

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2003, 07:27:26 PM »

hm...1st upgrade your spy skill !!!!up to 9 or so! and train all troops to spies
then point to attack and last to defense to lift your rank...

Torm grand me strength to Smite Evil until no more![/size]
LadyofLight

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2003, 09:12:36 PM »

Yeah, don't count on the end of the age.  It almost never happens when the admins say.  It could just as easily be another 2 or 3 months before they're ready.

* diskreet votes for LadyofLight as cutest TGA member. Cheesy

* diskreet picks up LadyofLight and takes her home. Tongue

* LadyofLight feels like diskreet is trying to take advantage of her :-|
Thamior

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2003, 09:20:19 PM »

Pfft.  Screw the admins!  I'd NEVER listen to what they say.  I was only going by what EVEROUS told me.  LOL  But now he changed his mind too so I'll just finish strong.  It ends when it ends.

KILLUMALL

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2003, 09:26:16 PM »

i dont know why spies but okay spis to lvl 10-11 then offence then defence gotcha ill do that now thnx thx :sheep:  heh sheep....cool

my quote: The greatest trick the devil ever did pull was making the world believe he wasnt real

Official owner of:
Carpet Spamming,Not only do I not know the answer, I Dont even know what the question is...Im a freak of society in a society of Freaks
bofor

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2003, 02:47:32 AM »

You probably have time. The rumors were that the new age would start Jan 3rd but now they seem to be favoring the end of  January.
KILLUMALL

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2003, 03:26:02 AM »

OMG spy skills are expensive!!!!!!!! im at like 4-5 and its like 90 grand per and thats alot for someone with like 7 troops Smiley if you want check out my thing my name is justkillum i think im doing pretty well knowing i got liek 5 troops LOL :sheep:  <----- that is a sheep!!!

Official owner of:
Knightinferno

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2003, 01:37:12 PM »

Heh try getting lvl 8 spy skill, ive been saving and attacks for weeks and still can't get enough for 3 mil :-/

Heh weird everous posts and all of a sudden its like hes been posting here for the last month still??  :blink:  

Proud member of TGA since June 28, 2003 Cheesy. Ruler of the underclass orcs
Lord Lanair

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2003, 07:54:05 AM »

hm...1st upgrade your spy skill !!!!up to 9 or so! and train all troops to spies
then point to attack and last to defense to lift your rank...
Noooooo.  Don't train any spies until you've researched level 5 or so.  Use all of your men to get TBG.  And if you don't attack and piss off any powerful people, chances are your armoury won't get sabbed.  Wink  

- I'm scissors.  Nerf rock.  Paper's fine.

-It's not the mind control that kills people; it's the fall damage.

-Que sera, sera.
KILLUMALL

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2003, 05:06:17 PM »

okay so dont train spies until lvl 5 and dont piss people off i think i got it (I got alot of work ot do...) Wait what does the spy thing do to defend from sabbs?? :sheep:  <---SHEEP!!

Official owner of:
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: