BPsite Forums
March 28, 2024, 04:14:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: BPSITE FOREVER!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Planetside Beta???  (Read 26152 times)
opperdude

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2003, 05:27:51 PM »

its not even intelligent spam
und sprecht jemandes hier Deutsch oder brauchen sie dreckschweins allem einen verrucktes translätor?

'Joost, like juice but better' ~fire

happy now?
SS
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: May 18, 2003, 05:38:24 PM »

opperdude: Ich kannst sprecht Deutsch mit klein erfolg, aber mit übersetzer ich bin sehr viel besser.

mastachief; as Auron has already explained.. you just keep asking silly and pointless posts. Please think about what you're writing before you post it, you don't need to reply to everything.

Peter 'SpectralShadows' Boughton,
Seeker of Perfection, BPsite Sitelord.

Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming
defiance with the last breath, to spit in the Sightblinder's eye on the Last Day.
Biteme360

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: May 18, 2003, 09:13:47 PM »

RipperRoos answer

Planetside Sux.

That is a very good answer, and you posted two words in responce... asking for it to be explained.

This is spamming of the worst kind.

auron man, ripper answered with THREE WORDS on his post and your not getting after him, all mastachief was doing was asking why ripper said that, but he did it in less words, you need to chill a little man, if you want mastachief to slow down on his posting EXPLAIN that to him, don't just go around banning people for as long as you feel like, i've never seen mastachief on the IRC i think if you could PM him about it, and help him get on to it, it would do a load of good  And yes i do agree that mastachief need to slow down on his posting. But you need to try to talk to people before you ban them, give warning or something, you banned me out of the blue, and i didn't even GET A PM THAT I WAS BANNED or get any reason for why i was banned UNTILL IT WAS HALF OVER.

The One and ONLY Shadow_King
The Tallest Person is the Last One Standing
SS
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: May 18, 2003, 09:31:03 PM »

The no PM was kinda my fault. :unsure:

Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming
defiance with the last breath, to spit in the Sightblinder's eye on the Last Day.
Torero64

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: May 18, 2003, 09:42:52 PM »

I agree 110% with that i dont even know about spam until right now and i think it should be more specified and the no0bs should b given warnings not just oo your banned and all

I believe in the sun even though it is slow in rising.  I believe in you without realizing.  I believe in the rain even though there are no clouds in the sky.  I believe in the truth even though people lie.  I believe in peace even though i am violent.  I believe in God even though he is silent.
Rug

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 18, 2003, 09:45:14 PM »

Mastachief was warned 4 times!
Torero64

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: May 18, 2003, 09:56:34 PM »

O yea i just read some other threads that tru Auron sorry u should have messaged him or something u never know he might b autistic <_<  

I believe in the sun even though it is slow in rising.  I believe in you without realizing.  I believe in the rain even though there are no clouds in the sky.  I believe in the truth even though people lie.  I believe in peace even though i am violent.  I believe in God even though he is silent.
Biteme360

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: May 18, 2003, 10:38:18 PM »

i still think that a week long ban was a little much, i would have gone for something along the 4 day area(double last times 48 hours), and also that we should make an attemt to get him on to the IRC

and ss i'm over the ban, i don't like to hold onto stuff, just felt it was a little unfair that i got no warning, and i don't want it to happen to someone else
« Last Edit: May 18, 2003, 10:41:04 PM by Biteme360 » Logged

The One and ONLY Shadow_King
The Tallest Person is the Last One Standing
SS
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: May 18, 2003, 10:43:10 PM »

No one else will be banned without warning/notification.

Torero64

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: May 18, 2003, 11:35:45 PM »

lemme get this straight you get banned for only writing two words??? correct me if im wrong

SS
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: May 18, 2003, 11:44:55 PM »

It's not just this thread, but several others as well.

Repeatedly posting pointless replies asking questions that have already been answered, or making comments that are of no use, again and again failing to stop when told to... that will get your posting permissions removed, the length of time depends on how annoying it is.

Torero64

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: May 18, 2003, 11:50:01 PM »

ok SS i understood what your just sayed but now im really freaked of writing something because of the fear that i might have asked a stupud question, repetead something, or sayed something useless but saying somehting useless is an opinion not a fact persay

SS
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: May 18, 2003, 11:51:14 PM »

If you do it once or twice, then it's a forgivable mistake.

If you do it more often you will get warned.

If you've been warned and you still do it, then action will be taken.

evilknight

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: May 19, 2003, 12:40:43 AM »

:withstupid:  for example, im getting annoyed at torero running around acting like a know it all
PISS! who fishin screwed with my sig?!?!?
« Last Edit: May 19, 2003, 12:41:24 AM by evilknight » Logged

HaHa. This post cost SS .5 cents! So Sayeth the Evilknight.
Hmmm. The court will take a 15 minute recess to fix the judicial...bench...thingy. ~Ethan
Torero64

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: May 19, 2003, 04:03:11 AM »

hey evilnight whats your problem i havent sayed anything wrong and u come and mess with me

right up ther is a useless post
« Last Edit: May 19, 2003, 04:03:50 AM by Torero64 » Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  

Jump to: