BPsite Forums
March 29, 2024, 02:51:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: BPSITE FOREVER!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Poll
Question: Football or football?
O - 8 (40%)
<> - 12 (60%)
Total Voters: 20

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
  Print  
Author Topic: Football or football?  (Read 61888 times)
ns33

View Profile WWW
« on: November 24, 2003, 01:27:36 AM »

I dunno why people call football <> football even though its not really football like football O is. Of course, seeing people slam each other head on in football <> is better than watching plain old football O
Thamior

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2003, 02:28:29 AM »

I love good old American football.  It's by far the best sport to watch consistently and that's why it got my vote.  Go Eagles!  But I must admit, once it's time for the World Cup to come around, I'm all over that.  Both are great sports and I don't play either of them competitively, but watching them on TV, playing recreationally, and playing video games of both sports kicks ass.  <> and o rule!

I'm gonna hang out with my wang out and rock out with my cock out!
Perdition

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2003, 02:38:49 AM »

you lost me with this <> and 0 talk.   :blink:  
Thamior

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2003, 03:10:00 AM »

Oh c'mon.  <> looks like a little football and O looks like a little soccerball.  It's not that complicated.  So which one do you like better?

ns33

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2003, 04:53:51 AM »

Wink sorry to get you confus-ed there. it was the best way i could put it Tongue Its too bad there's only 16 weeks to watch people break legs and arms and whatnot Sad EVERY team should go to the postseason just because they get hit

W00T!! BRUCE SMITH TIES MILLER'S ALL-TIME SACK RECORD AGAINST THE DOLPHINS!!! W00T!!!!!1111ONE
Lord Lanair

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2003, 05:15:18 AM »

Let's talk about Ahman Green's incredible rushing this season.  Wink  

- I'm scissors.  Nerf rock.  Paper's fine.

-It's not the mind control that kills people; it's the fall damage.

-Que sera, sera.
Perdition

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2003, 05:23:15 AM »

I'm an easily confused person.  thats a really tough choice.  hmm  I would have to say soccer I guess because my parents wouldn't let me play football("o Anna your too sensitive" bah!)  course in football you actually get to tackle people and you don't get in trouble for doing so.
Thamior

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2003, 07:22:40 PM »

Let's talk about Ahman Green's incredible rushing this season.  Wink
I think we should talk about how Rush Limbaugh (spelling?) is a douche for talking crap about the Eagles when they were 0-2 at the beginning of the season.  The two teams that they lost to were the last two Super Bowl Champions, the Pats and the Bucs.  Now look at the Eagles.  They're 8-3 and on a 6 game winning streak.  I can wOOt to that.  But seriously, I never though Dallas would keep up their high level of play and they're still 8-3 as well.  They seriously have no talent on that offense of theirs.

pdj32000

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2003, 09:41:36 PM »

whoa.... who has no talent on their offense???

If con is the opposite of pro, what's the opposite of progress?[/size]
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.[/size][/font]
Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll still land among the stars.[/size][/font]

If opportunity doesn't knock...build a door.[/size]
No one dies a virgin... life screws us all![/size][/font]
Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.[/size][/font]
Thamior

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2003, 09:45:38 PM »

Quincy Carter is terrible...that stats speak for themselves.  They don't have a consistent rushing game.  Joey Galloway is rarely effective, Terry Glenn is washed up, and Antonio Bryant is a no-namer.  The Cowboys have been an incredible team thus far this year, I'll give them that.  They surprised the hell out of me.  But it's 80% because of their defense, 15% from special teams, and 5% offense.  The game that they beat the Eagles they had one special teams TD and one defensive TD.  If it weren't for the Eagles opening the game with an onside kick that was returned all the way, the result of the game woulda much different considering Dallas only won by a field goal as it is.

Saladin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2003, 10:28:37 PM »

and even the Giants game was a fluke because of the out of bounds kickoff. the only offensive player on the Cowboys whos any good is Galloway. I was playing Madden 2004 against my friend who's a Cowboys fan. (I was the Giants obviously). he set all of Carter's stats to 99, i picked him off 4 times and i won 57-21. to borrow a phrase from Stuart Scott BOO-YAH!!!!
« Last Edit: November 24, 2003, 10:29:50 PM by Red_Baron » Logged

I have become Death; destroyer of worlds.
--J. Robert Oppenheimer upon witnessing the explosion of the first atomic bomb
[/font]
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato
[/font]
Thamior

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2003, 11:09:44 PM »

Stuart Scott WANTS THE FLEECE!  Boo-yah!  Remember that commerical?  God, ESPN makes the best commercials of all time.

pdj32000

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2003, 06:23:09 PM »

well a win is a win... the only teams they've lost too... well r the gooood ones haha... and they didnt lose against the giants... mistakes tell the team... including the kicker and how he kicks... :rolleyes:  Tongue  Cheesy LOL

If con is the opposite of pro, what's the opposite of progress?[/size]
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.[/size][/font]
Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll still land among the stars.[/size][/font]

If opportunity doesn't knock...build a door.[/size]
No one dies a virgin... life screws us all![/size][/font]
Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.[/size][/font]
Thamior

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2003, 07:35:55 PM »

Yeah I seriously think that the Giants should fire every player on their special teams unit except Jeff Feagles.  He makes some good punts.  Thank the Lord the Giants have Brian Mitchell now instead of the Eagles.  I liked him a lot but he's damn slow now while Brian Westbrook is like lightning.  Speaking of lightning...or thunder and lightning...what happened to the 1st round draft pick Heisman trophy winner Ron Dayne.  He's on the practice squad now!  What a joke!  :hehe:  

Saladin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2003, 12:02:57 AM »

bah :hmmm:  the Giants suck now. My friend Dan and I are making a plan. We'll sneak into Fassel's house when he's sleeping and play a recording of plays we think he should use(we're convinced we are better playcallers than him) we're going to put magnets in the football and slice open Tiki Barber's hand (while anesthezing it while he's asleep) and put another magnet with opposite poles in so he won't fumble. And we're just going to shoot Kerry Collins cuz he's so inconsistant and there's no hope for him. At least he's better than Carter tho.

I have become Death; destroyer of worlds.
--J. Robert Oppenheimer upon witnessing the explosion of the first atomic bomb
[/font]
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato
[/font]
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
  Print  

Jump to: