BPsite Forums
April 27, 2024, 04:01:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: BPSITE FOREVER!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 22
  Print  
Author Topic: #koctga  (Read 119425 times)
Drauka

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2003, 11:44:37 PM »

Meh i use paint to make all my stuff... He must have had alot of time... since my avatar took me over an hour

Signature:

I am;
A Labourless Peasant, (Damning, Rambling, Aspiring, Unenlightening, King of Anything)
A Masked Faceless, (Diabolical Reliable Assassin of the Underworld, Knowledgeable in the mimickable Arts.)
A Soldier of Sand, Deplorable and Dutiful. Rugged yet Refined. United, and Undeniable. Austere yet Amendable. Kind, and Kingly. Arduous yet Amiable.
A General of the Fallen Legion, (I led my forces into the Deep, we Ran to Assault the Undefeated Keep. Admirably my men crashed like a wave to a ship. the ground shook with our marching and caused me to slip. I fell and later I began to wake. the ground again began to shake, but this time every one fell... Into the Lord’s precipice of hell, here I am damned to forever fall into the abyss.)
A King of the Fallen Nation, (Death stalks his murky streets. Rats run rampant to their Abundant feasts. The Undead stalk the boarders at night. the King, though fallen, has yet to be defeated in a fight. No nation dares intrude upon the unrelenting king. For they fear the horrors his merciless wrath would bring. People fear to leave his nation, and also to Arrive. But his people are just as relentless and resialiant,  they strive to survive.) “The Nation of Steel Will Never Yield.
An Emperor [span style=\'color:green\']of the Anarchists
, (Dispiteous Reaper of Atrocion, Underestimated Kaiser of Ambition)
A God [span style=\'color:green\']of the Faithless[/span], (Defiance, I will never allow. Reliance, I will never allow. Assurance, I will never give. Understanding, I will never give. Killing I will never explain. Always basking, in paradox.)
I am: The Dead, The Underworld, and Death.
I am... Drauka.
[/span]

-Remorse for there is naught left to remorse for.
-We are the metaphorical whores of a new generaltion.
-Again metaphors that means people sit silent and still.
-Ah, this life is just my chessboard, and you are just my pawn.
-Feel the fucking fire rise, up and above and past your eyes.

Jason H. Fredricks'
Perdition

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2003, 11:44:54 PM »

whats wrong with hosting it directly on the forum?
GandalfTheOld

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: November 26, 2003, 01:53:31 AM »

Meh i use paint to make all my stuff... He must have had alot of time... since my avatar took me over an hour
nah, the only real problem i had with my sig/avatar was finding the exactly right pic/concept art and the right cropping/resizing rates...
the concept arts are so huge and mostly tended to be vertical, not width-oriented like the sig/avatar...

the text is simple, i know japanese, and i knew the basic idea of what song to take it out of...

Oh, and while i'm on the subject of my sig, the following is the translation for it:
One wish on a shooting star
I'd like to have unwithering strength

Based on the anime Kiddy Grade's ending theme song. (Group's name is Little Viking, song's title is "Future")

Anyone want to send Photoshop Pro to me? Cheesy

koc name:Maaya
Perdition

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: November 26, 2003, 02:03:46 AM »

you know japanese that is soo cool *worships GandalfTheOld*

drauka while were on the subject what is your avi.  it looks kinda kool but I can't tell what it is
« Last Edit: November 26, 2003, 02:05:18 AM by Firefairy_8 » Logged
Saladin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: November 26, 2003, 02:07:49 AM »

i'm not sure either. i tried resizing it but it got all blurry. it looks like a nebula, or one of those ghost orbs flying around a living room

I have become Death; destroyer of worlds.
--J. Robert Oppenheimer upon witnessing the explosion of the first atomic bomb
[/font]
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato
[/font]
Perdition

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: November 26, 2003, 02:13:49 AM »

really?  I thought it was a guy sticking his tongue out and a bunch of haching eggs,  or a grocery store and you were looking down areally long aisle.  I see weird things LOL.

or  your ina library looking at this ninja person flying throught the air about kick these to chicks in matching moo moos  lmao  
« Last Edit: November 26, 2003, 02:16:08 AM by Firefairy_8 » Logged
Saladin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: November 26, 2003, 02:29:59 AM »

i can dig the grocery store one but the eggs hatching and the guy sticking his tongue out is a bit much

[/font]
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato
[/font]
Perdition

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: November 26, 2003, 03:26:03 AM »

LOL.  well squint your eyes a bit  Wink  
Thamior

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: November 26, 2003, 04:04:37 AM »

I wanna know what it is too but my eyes are squinting involuntarily right now.  It took me like 5 hours of staring at the computer monitor to finish it and my eyes feel like they're gonna bleed.

I'm gonna hang out with my wang out and rock out with my cock out!
Drauka

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 27, 2003, 07:19:30 AM »

Did you look at it upside down?

Signature:

I am;
A Labourless Peasant, (Damning, Rambling, Aspiring, Unenlightening, King of Anything)
A Masked Faceless, (Diabolical Reliable Assassin of the Underworld, Knowledgeable in the mimickable Arts.)
A Soldier of Sand, Deplorable and Dutiful. Rugged yet Refined. United, and Undeniable. Austere yet Amendable. Kind, and Kingly. Arduous yet Amiable.
A General of the Fallen Legion, (I led my forces into the Deep, we Ran to Assault the Undefeated Keep. Admirably my men crashed like a wave to a ship. the ground shook with our marching and caused me to slip. I fell and later I began to wake. the ground again began to shake, but this time every one fell... Into the Lord’s precipice of hell, here I am damned to forever fall into the abyss.)
A King of the Fallen Nation, (Death stalks his murky streets. Rats run rampant to their Abundant feasts. The Undead stalk the boarders at night. the King, though fallen, has yet to be defeated in a fight. No nation dares intrude upon the unrelenting king. For they fear the horrors his merciless wrath would bring. People fear to leave his nation, and also to Arrive. But his people are just as relentless and resialiant,  they strive to survive.) “The Nation of Steel Will Never Yield.
An Emperor [span style=\'color:green\']of the Anarchists
, (Dispiteous Reaper of Atrocion, Underestimated Kaiser of Ambition)
A God [span style=\'color:green\']of the Faithless[/span], (Defiance, I will never allow. Reliance, I will never allow. Assurance, I will never give. Understanding, I will never give. Killing I will never explain. Always basking, in paradox.)
I am: The Dead, The Underworld, and Death.
I am... Drauka.
[/span]

-Remorse for there is naught left to remorse for.
-We are the metaphorical whores of a new generaltion.
-Again metaphors that means people sit silent and still.
-Ah, this life is just my chessboard, and you are just my pawn.
-Feel the fucking fire rise, up and above and past your eyes.

Jason H. Fredricks'
Saladin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: November 27, 2003, 02:04:05 PM »

looks like a christmas tree in the corner and some plasmic stuff on the floor

[/font]
--Plato
[/font]
Thamior

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: November 27, 2003, 03:40:51 PM »

Let's move this to the Avatar Thread.  My next question is posted there.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2003, 03:58:02 PM by Rug » Logged

I'm gonna hang out with my wang out and rock out with my cock out!
Rug

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 28, 2003, 08:42:47 AM »

Can someone tell me if Quakenet is stable now?
Saladin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: November 28, 2003, 02:34:31 PM »

yeah i just checked on the quakenet news, they're up now
« Last Edit: November 28, 2003, 02:34:44 PM by Red_Baron » Logged

[/font]
--Plato
[/font]
ns33

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: December 01, 2003, 10:27:05 PM »

NO NO!!! AHH!!

<< see next page >>
« Last Edit: December 01, 2003, 10:58:00 PM by ns33 » Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 22
  Print  

Jump to: